Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:54 AM

US Daily News Site For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / US Daily News Site For Sale (667 Views)

Daily News Content Curators And Article Writers Wanted / Pro Top Ranking Nigeria & US News Site For SALE!!! / News Site for sale 20k plus hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Daily News Site For Sale by writers100(m): 4:31am On Dec 13, 2016
I am offering my daily news site www.intel-news.com for sale.

Just visit the site at www.intel-news.com and offer me a good bid/price to purchase it.

It is targeted at US/international audience and covers Health, Science, Business, Technology, Entertainment news, etc.

The sale is first come first serve with a good bid price.
Re: US Daily News Site For Sale by appsintell: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2016
give yourself in 30 days you will hear from Trademark lawyers from Intel Corp asking you to cease using that domain...
Re: US Daily News Site For Sale by writers100(m): 1:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Thanks for the headup. But the domain is now almost 2 years and Intel and their lawyers have not deemed it fit to challenge me. You're free to take up their case for litigation.
Re: US Daily News Site For Sale by Interesting15: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2016
writers100:
Thanks for the headup. But the domain is now almost 2 years and Intel and their lawyers have not deemed it fit to challenge me. You're free to take up their case for litigation.
What's your traffic like per day?
What is your traffic source?
Re: US Daily News Site For Sale by writers100(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Traffic is about 1,000 daily for now. Sources are organic searches and social media.
Re: US Daily News Site For Sale by writers100(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: US Daily News Site For Sale by writers100(m): 3:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Keep the offers coming in. We shall sell to the right customer within a couple of days. Still available...
Re: US Daily News Site For Sale by Xenisha: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
I'm sure many people have heard of a man like Scott Cooper Florida. After all, he is a brilliant director. And I really like the films he made. Therefore, I want to share with you another interesting page related to Scott Cooper Miami. I am sure that this page will be useful for you and you will learn a lot about Scott there. I hope that you will be interested in this article and you will be satisfied with its viewing.

(1) (Reply)

Blog Templates / A Nairalander Is Set To Beat Facebook / Drop Your Blog Link And Lets Review Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.