Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Interview (1000 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview / My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Interview by flexflex: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Lil Kesh in a new interview with Punch Newspaper has revealed a lot. He shared a lot of interesting things about his career, family, education background and more.

The singer revealed that he is currently enrolled at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)… and also made mention of his father who happens to be a pastor.. He says his father has so far being supportive of his music.

Read the full interview @ http://doyennaija..com.ng/2016/12/my-dad-is-pastor-and-he-owns-church-lil.html?m=1

Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Interview by Dclique(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Lol this is shoking

(1) (Reply)

Nigga - Homme For Yungster, Yungangster, Gang And Gangfloras. / Beautiful! Singer Tiwa Savage Stuns In Print&Lace Dress / Laugh And Take A Guess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.