Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,512 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

What To Know When MMM Comes Back - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What To Know When MMM Comes Back (2258 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Know When MMM Comes Back by Ibk1: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerian!!!, the problem MMM is facing now is caused my we, a lot of people uses different bank account to do it, some even turned to bank account borrowers all just because of the new account registration bonus. Nigerians we too like Money. WHY? now MMM is on One month break of GH you are now shouting, STOP IT because you people caused it. MMM is coming back just relax. this is a lesson to you all when MMM come back, use one account don't use more than one account.

3 Likes

Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by Edwinmason(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2016
let wait till it comes back
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by Idydarling(f): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2016
op talk true, how many accounts you use?
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by bettercreature(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Idydarling:
op talk true, how many accounts you use?
They will reverse the move in the next few hours,don't mind the OP he is clueless it's not about accounts
It's about heavy withdrawals
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by izzou(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Who has tissue paper abeg?

cool
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by klassykute(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2016
op keep using future tense oo.. our future is tomorrow.. dats what dey say .. nd TOMORROW NEVER COMES

1 Like

Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Good Morning Friends,
We all woke up this morning to receive the news of “1 month freezing of all confirmed marvos”. This is quite unfortunate but a neccesary measure. However, this piece is my due research and opinion.
 What does “freezing of unconfirmed marvos” mean?
It means you won’t be allowed to GH for the period stipulated. However we can still PH.
 What is the implication of this?
It means that when we PH at this time we wont be merged because there will be no one Ghing. However, your will be credited with the resultant marvos of your PH. That is why you can see how much marvo you have but can’t GH it now.
 Why the freezing?
The freezing is necessary for the sustainabilty of the system. In the previous meetings Mr Andrew say SUSTAINABILTY AND STABILITY of the system is the focus in 2017. So to achieve these goals, it is pertinent that the system is protected.
It is a known fact that most participants PHed targeting the festive period to GH. Even me too did same, infact I PHed purposely to prepare for my wife’s delivery and the naming but in the face of this situation am still stead fast.
If we all GH heavily this festive season, we wont meet an MMM that is paying us in 2017 because there will be more GH than PH as participants wont PH more this time (therefore pause mode will be activated).
Also, the issues of fake POP, delay in response from CRO and moratoruim issue need time to be properly tackled. As all guiders know Mr Andrew said programmers are working to make these issues handled in 24hrs, which is good.
VARIOUS OPINIONS ….
1. Some people are of the opinion that we should have been informed but I say NO….
If we were informed the system will crash immediately because no matter how much Admin explains people will rush to GH and then stop PHing. This scenerio will crash MMM this Dec.

2. Some people say Guiders should have been the ones alone to be frozen. While this is a very good idea, I still wont agree…. The ratio of guiders to participant is 1:100. The number of guiders is less to the whole community. 1 guider manages a minimum of 10 people. The PH of these 10 people in most cases is more than what the guider will PH. In time of GH the system will pay the 10 DLs more than the guider.
Eg. To pay the guider the system will give him 30% of his marvos + 100% (referral bonus) = 130%
But if the system is to pay the DLs it will be 30% x 10 =300% Now which is bigger.
However, this might not be a perfect scenerio but it will give us an insight into the issue at hand.
Also, there is no way particpants should be frozen and then leave the guiders. No way!
3. Some people are of the opinion that it should have been next week….. I wont say I understand how you feel but this option is risky. If you look at the time frame of the freezing it about 2 weeks to the end of the year and 2 weeks to the beginnig of next week. They are deliberately avoiding the rush hour GHing for the festive season and rush hour GHing from lack of money in January. So the time farme is to play safe.

4. Some people say now it is true MMM has gone on Holiday Pause Mode…..This is not true. The rumour earlier about pause mode was talking about 24-26th December because of bank holidays. This is not an Holiday Pause Mode. So please lets stop that school of thought.

5. Some people are of the opinion that with this new measure a lot of people will not PH again…..Maybe and Maybe not. Have we ever thought why the additional 20% was given as bonus? It means whoever believe in this community even in this time will get 50% growth to His/Her PH. This also tells us that this plan has been there before now, it was not taken impromtu, it was carefully planned.
So I PH 1 million now by Jan 14 2017, I will GH 1.5million. That’s the plan.

WHAT ARE OUR RESPONSIBILTIES AT THIS TIME
 Our most important responsibility is to avoid fear and kill panic. The more we fear the more the panic will rise.
 Now is the time when our knowledge of MMM will be needed both guiders and participants alike.
 Now is the time when negative publications should not move us no matter who is saying what or who is writing what.
 Now is the time for guiders most especially to enlighten their DLs and attend to their fears at all times.
FINAL WORDS
We need to know that the media can’t break us if we have one voice. As a trained journalist that I am, we were taught that “bad news is good news” so I am to certain that bloggers will feed on this quickly and with vigor. But we also need to stand with courage, reseilence and believe that financial freedom is our end goal.
Also, I am not in anybody’s shoe to know how this will affect any one but I will only advocate that we be patient and see the end goal and not the now.
MMM all the way

#ibelieveinthiscourse
#thisisnotpausemode
#panicisakiller
#wewilllaughatlast

Together we change the world
Guider Michael Okunoye

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by jamislaw(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Good talk
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by Acidosis(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2016
What difference does it make, since MMM wants new member, that is, new accounts?

1 Like

Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by holocron: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Ha ha ha ha ha ......ha ha ...ha ha ha ha ha grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy angry sad grin grin grin

Jesus is coming soon. There is power in the spoken word. Faith can move physical mountains.

Mavrodi - evil genius, devil incarnate, author of the book "Temptations - Lucifer's son"
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by damilotun: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Inspiring Bros
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by dee02(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2016
The end of the notorious PONZI scheme is NEAR
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by apkpromise: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2016
i must confess this is one of the best financial platform of our time even the CBN will respect and applaud their moves for they (MMM) know what they are doing. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by Westadon(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2016
I too much believe in dis
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by matrix199(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Let me define one month....

...One month is defined as forever in Mavrodi's dictionary.
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by Kasich(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2016
OP you have done a great job... MMM survival is in our hands, I am working from my own end to restore confidence because I believe the system.

I implore all participants to be united now more than ever, the media can't break us if we stay resilient. I will still talk about the blessings no matter what
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by matrix199(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Greedy and lazy fellas.

simply take your 100k, buy beans, groundnut oil, frying utensils, grind the beans, fry the ground beans to akara, sell akara, get your returns, make profit, pay your tax, improve the economy, simple.

Greedy and lazy fellas.

2 Likes

Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by Adaowerri111: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM have more than 1000 Nigerian account that volunteered to do bizness with them ....these accounts are random and can't be traced since all participants got their accounts linked ....these Nigerian accounts are used to Gain help this was why the bonus so as to get more participants thereby increasing their gain
Re: What To Know When MMM Comes Back by greenmonk: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
slimany:
Good Morning Friends,
We all woke up this morning to receive the news of “1 month freezing of all confirmed marvos”. This is quite unfortunate but a neccesary measure. However, this piece is my due research and opinion.
 What does “freezing of unconfirmed marvos” mean?
It means you won’t be allowed to GH for the period stipulated. However we can still PH.
 What is the implication of this?
It means that when we PH at this time we wont be merged because there will be no one Ghing. However, your will be credited with the resultant marvos of your PH. That is why you can see how much marvo you have but can’t GH it now.
 Why the freezing?
The freezing is necessary for the sustainabilty of the system. In the previous meetings Mr Andrew say SUSTAINABILTY AND STABILITY of the system is the focus in 2017. So to achieve these goals, it is pertinent that the system is protected.
It is a known fact that most participants PHed targeting the festive period to GH. Even me too did same, infact I PHed purposely to prepare for my wife’s delivery and the naming but in the face of this situation am still stead fast.
If we all GH heavily this festive season, we wont meet an MMM that is paying us in 2017 because there will be more GH than PH as participants wont PH more this time (therefore pause mode will be activated).
Also, the issues of fake POP, delay in response from CRO and moratoruim issue need time to be properly tackled. As all guiders know Mr Andrew said programmers are working to make these issues handled in 24hrs, which is good.
VARIOUS OPINIONS ….
1. Some people are of the opinion that we should have been informed but I say NO….
If we were informed the system will crash immediately because no matter how much Admin explains people will rush to GH and then stop PHing. This scenerio will crash MMM this Dec.

2. Some people say Guiders should have been the ones alone to be frozen. While this is a very good idea, I still wont agree…. The ratio of guiders to participant is 1:100. The number of guiders is less to the whole community. 1 guider manages a minimum of 10 people. The PH of these 10 people in most cases is more than what the guider will PH. In time of GH the system will pay the 10 DLs more than the guider.
Eg. To pay the guider the system will give him 30% of his marvos + 100% (referral bonus) = 130%
But if the system is to pay the DLs it will be 30% x 10 =300% Now which is bigger.
However, this might not be a perfect scenerio but it will give us an insight into the issue at hand.
Also, there is no way particpants should be frozen and then leave the guiders. No way!
3. Some people are of the opinion that it should have been next week….. I wont say I understand how you feel but this option is risky. If you look at the time frame of the freezing it about 2 weeks to the end of the year and 2 weeks to the beginnig of next week. They are deliberately avoiding the rush hour GHing for the festive season and rush hour GHing from lack of money in January. So the time farme is to play safe.

4. Some people say now it is true MMM has gone on Holiday Pause Mode…..This is not true. The rumour earlier about pause mode was talking about 24-26th December because of bank holidays. This is not an Holiday Pause Mode. So please lets stop that school of thought.

5. Some people are of the opinion that with this new measure a lot of people will not PH again…..Maybe and Maybe not. Have we ever thought why the additional 20% was given as bonus? It means whoever believe in this community even in this time will get 50% growth to His/Her PH. This also tells us that this plan has been there before now, it was not taken impromtu, it was carefully planned.
So I PH 1 million now by Jan 14 2017, I will GH 1.5million. That’s the plan.

WHAT ARE OUR RESPONSIBILTIES AT THIS TIME
 Our most important responsibility is to avoid fear and kill panic. The more we fear the more the panic will rise.
 Now is the time when our knowledge of MMM will be needed both guiders and participants alike.
 Now is the time when negative publications should not move us no matter who is saying what or who is writing what.
 Now is the time for guiders most especially to enlighten their DLs and attend to their fears at all times.
FINAL WORDS
We need to know that the media can’t break us if we have one voice. As a trained journalist that I am, we were taught that “bad news is good news” so I am to certain that bloggers will feed on this quickly and with vigor. But we also need to stand with courage, reseilence and believe that financial freedom is our end goal.
Also, I am not in anybody’s shoe to know how this will affect any one but I will only advocate that we be patient and see the end goal and not the now.
MMM all the way

#ibelieveinthiscourse
#thisisnotpausemode
#panicisakiller
#wewilllaughatlast

Together we change the world
Guider Michael Okunoye

(1) (Reply)

Peer Donation Investment With Proven Returns / Awoof On E-commerce Website!! / Family Food Support Program - 100% Legit & Cac Registered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.