Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,262 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan, The Chairman Zinox Group. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan, The Chairman Zinox Group. (654 Views)

Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal / 3 Possible Reasons Leo-stan Ekeh Bought Konga / Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan, The Chairman Zinox Group. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
The Chairman Zinox Group, Mr. Leo Stan Ekeh Monday said that lack of humility has remained a very big obstacle among young Igbo people.
He made this statement during a youth entrepreneurship workshop held at the Imo state University, IMSU, auditorium.
According to him, “There is a reason why you see young people in Igbo land do not grow. One is lack of humility. You see a boy who has 20,000 and he wants a professor to stand up for him. Let me tell you, if you are humble, God will promote you. You have to delete some things that are not relevant to your life and move forward.”
“You cannot be negative and be successful.You must be positive to get something positive. This is the problem of an Igbo man. He added that, ” Most of the Igbo men are technically not rich.”
He, however, said that the current recession did not affect him because he was prepared, adding that, “I am not afraid of the recession and I am not affected. I do not have God father, what I did was to use my knowledge to to succeed.”
While advising young people doing business, he said, ” I must tell you, as a young who is doing business, have it at the back of your mind that when you are doing business you must loose money to make money, adding that,” They must build the fundamentals to succeed in their business.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/igbo-not-rich-leo-stan/
Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan, The Chairman Zinox Group. by sarrki(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2016
He said lack of humility

Hmmm great talk

Pride come before falling
Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan, The Chairman Zinox Group. by Movic1(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2016
In **** land It is a Norm They lack modesty, always thinking that they are are better, smarter, or more important than other people beating their hairy chest [Igberaga]on top Nothing... #spit

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan, The Chairman Zinox Group. by Aufbauh(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
"You cannot be negative and be successful.You must be positive to get something positive".

The above assertion should be a reflection for those that perceive this nation Nigeria as a cursed nation, calling her all manner of names. That you cannot get good things from a place that you've never seen any good in.

If you see Nigeria as a zoo, then you can only get what befits a zoo dweller.
Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan, The Chairman Zinox Group. by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ehen

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Websites For Web Designer To Get Traffic To Their Website / Went well... at least a little / What Can CBN Learn From MMM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.