Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,618 members, 7,941,378 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (53041 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
950,000 on 47yr old lady okay kwantinue

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Allspired: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Facebook user, Isaiah Otong from Akwa Ibom took to social media to share his heartbreaking story after a 47-yr old lady he married with over N950,000 left him after 2 weeks of marriage.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerian-man-in-tears-after-woman-he.html
Mr OP, the man English nor reach to make her run?
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by seunlly(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Village zombies at work
U need urgent deliverance shocked
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Such a pathetic love runaway displayed by the aged bride.....i dont blame her.....i blame the hausa fulani dullard for making people have strong heart without considering the implications of their action.....
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by lordfizco(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm just returning from 2days ban The mod wey ban me Weldon ooooo undecided
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by JUSTINAUGUSTINE(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
ClassCaptain:
The way he used the English language is enough to make any woman run away . " from the Marry "....grin
na d money wey e spend on her dey affect e English so no vex if na u gon i sure say u go turn dumb
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by mayoor15(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
ednut1:
guy i wan buy polo of 9k since august, i always gv excuse i no get money, but i spend 14k untop 2 babes dis weekend nd hols angry
Na witchcraft tinz b dat o....lol
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
Who wan stay with man Wey no sabi kpansh?
Ur meme on point.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by ylaa(f): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
What did u do to the 47 yrs old woman that made her left u after 2 weeks?

Ekop ema nte eboro, iko itie na ekop.

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by ring7(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
May his Dick Na bazuka
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by bluejean(f): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
They look funny especially d woman
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by papauju(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Sometimes you'll just look back and remember all the ladies you spend your money on rather than establishing a profitable business with it or probably send you to your parents in the village, and then you'll realize that witchcraft is real 100% cool

But how will a grown up man go spend almost #1M to marry a 47 years old woman?? undecided ... Well, as I've said earlier; Witchcraft is _fucking real cool
my guy you are funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by blaqueoracle: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
His English teacher would have done well with DAT money anyways grin married
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by awa(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Was this wedding announced in Nairaland before they wedded? If no then, they should go and handle their issues and stop soliciting for sympathy. Situation of Nigeria already have drained our sympathy....
Super Falcons were even more betrayed than this man.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
ClassCaptain:
The way he used the English language is enough to make any woman run away . " from the Marry "....grin
Aswear dat was exactly my thot o, bcs if i were to be d woman too i will pick race o b4 grammatical missile hit me
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by nsilordgmail(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
I strongly believe she ran away from your English pronunciation and spelling

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
So Notoriousbabe..

That is where you got the 850 kobo wey you take do MMM?

Omo Calabar...na the woman be this!!
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
oga she af taya for the marry na! abeg leave matter. u sef y u go spend 950k marry woman? woman wey no b virgin sef.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
This does not add up. Perhaps there is more to the story, cos that woman can't go through the marriage ceremony and then bail out just two weeks after the wedding. One can only get the truth if both parties are ordered to meet other under the same roof.

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
nsilordgmail:
I strongly believe she ran away from your English pronunciation and spelling

grin grin grin grin grin
y she no run wen baba dey comot freshly minted 950k for marrying ceremonials
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
lefulefu:
Am very sure he made up that story about his family forcing him to marry another lady.No man would allow his family members to force him to marry who he is not attracted to.The way i see it he was probably using you on the side and lying to you while he had the girl he married as his main girlfriend.Is it not the type of modern relationships we have today..hehe.

Do you know what's call 'mama anyi si?.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Evans1111(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
SWORD419:
950,000 on 47yr old lady okay kwantinue

Chai! There is God.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
I see why she run,that kin bomb.who no go run before grin
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
RaeMystix:
This does not add up. Perhaps there is more to the story, cos that woman can't go through the marriage ceremony and then bail out just two weeks after the wedding. One can only get to the truth if both parties are ordered to meet each other in the flesh.
what u sayn? heard a story of man who got married to a girl. b4 getting married, girl emptied his atm card for wedding preps and even put him in debt. now after the wedding guy cant keepup with financial obligations cos of debt, the girls parents threatened to take away their daughter which they did eventually. its possible a similar situation happened in this guy's case.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sometimes a #MUGÜ needs to be thought a lesson to cure him of his mugüism. I hope the guy takes this as an important life-learning lesson.
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Brushless: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sempumping:
A married that can't withstand the gravity of your grammatical blunder ...

Sorry uncle
Professor of English, grammatically, you too are found wanting.

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by mfujah(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
i swear no be her fault.... walahi it is ur fault... how can a man write such english on facebook.... oluwa o... if i was the woman i wont wait for two weeks, i take the 950k and wont show up in church.. lol... #justkidding#

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by emyrald91(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
she is didn't to run away from you house, but you are pursue her into away your house.

why won't the rich lady run away with all these deafening grammar? Especially as it is glaring that you married her because something other than love.
see your life? how old are you?
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by chccho(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
So a 47 woman who has probably hit menopause ran away from u after 2wks of marriage and it's paining u? Abeg what did marry in a log of dry wood?
Madam runaway bride so where did u run to?
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
ajepako:
So Notoriousbabe..

That is where you got the 850 kobo wey you take do MMM?

Omo Calabar...na the woman be this!!
I work hard for my money,I don't do monkey business. I flow with people like adenuga,Dangote,Otedola,Ambode,Bill Gate,Donald Trump and co. I ain't like you baby. You dig me. Right now I'm in California trying to strike a deal for IBB. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
mehn some woman are cruel
"Some Woman?" undecided

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Brushless:
Professor of English, grammatically, you too are found wanting.

Ehn ...wanting or not ...at least you survived mine tongue

Let me know where so I can learn ...

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.