Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,480 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

MMM Pulls Abrupt Last Minute Shock Move; Leaves Participant In Despair - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Pulls Abrupt Last Minute Shock Move; Leaves Participant In Despair (450 Views)

Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / Lone Accident As Truck Two Rear Tyre Pulls Out Of Its Body At Anthony, Lagos / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Pulls Abrupt Last Minute Shock Move; Leaves Participant In Despair by Tact: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2016
It is no longer news that popular scheme MMMwhich has almost every banking Nigerian adult as a participant has shut down activities for a month. As some see this as a much needed and wise decision by the authorities, most see this as the end time of the scheme which has caused trepidation to Nigerian citizens.
One can only imagine the extent at which already made plans for the forthcoming Christmas has been disrupted. Many who thought this would be the best xmas ever for them have been served a reality check.
Could this really be the end time? I'm no MMM antagonist, as a matter of fact my money is also hanging in the scheme too...but I can only but wonder how this would be January..
Thinking critically, we know that come January, there will be an overwhelming amount of GH requests with little or nobody to PH...most people come January, would want to wait, hold back their money and see how things turn out...before thinking of putting their money back in the scheme...I'm not trying to cause panic or discourage anyone...I'm just being a realist..and an optimist(like I have a choice).
Nevertheless I urge people to calm down...stop panicking...what good would it do anyway? Will it bring the money back?. If it comes back, fine. If it doesn't, will it be the end of life? Be positive people! They will be reasons to smile..come January, hopefully.
Re: MMM Pulls Abrupt Last Minute Shock Move; Leaves Participant In Despair by acenazt: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Actually MMM announced this Freezing back in November. Don't go around insinuating

(1) (Reply)

JUMAI Freebies!! / EXCLUSIVE: Customs DG Hammed Ali Blasts SSS Boss Lawal Daura; Accuses Him Of Unp / Fayose's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.