Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Do You Want To Be Rich? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Want To Be Rich? (629 Views)

You Can Be Rich With Web Hosting Business. / You Don't Need Education To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Be Rich? by lordsprop: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
Do you want to be RICH?
Hi friend, If your answer to the above question is yes send an email to the address below for one of the quickest ways of making legal money on the net without stress with the subject "QUICK SMART".
yommy87@rocketmail.com
Regards: ADEKOYA ABAYOMI 08034725224
Re: Do You Want To Be Rich? by MrCrackles(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
lordsprop:

Do you want to be RICH?
Hi friend, If your answer to the above question is yes send an email to the address below for one of the quickest ways of making legal money on the net without stress with the subject "QUICK SMART".
yommy87@rocketmail.com
Regards: ADEKOYA ABAYOMI 08034725224
Adekoya you are a thief. . . .
There is nothing like quick legal money, everything is full of deceit and scam!
You are a piss poor churchrat, address your situation first before you dream of helping others. . . .And do so legitimately!
Re: Do You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Adekoya you are a thief. . . .
There is nothing like quick legal money, everything is full of deceit and scam!
You are a piss poor churchrat, address your situation first before you dream of helping others. . . .And do so legitimately!

grin

I don't think any sensible person in this forum will take the poster seriously
Re: Do You Want To Be Rich? by MrCrackles(m): 12:29am On Nov 14, 2009
muchbabe:

grin

I don't think any sensible person in this forum will take the poster seriously
Forumites are sharper nowadays
Re: Do You Want To Be Rich? by lordsprop: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2009
@Mr Crackles: You see, in this life the reason why people are poor is because they pass over opportunities Regularly, I make legal money and if you want to know how i do it, why not call me my cell phone is always on, instead of talking stuffs like this on the web, I guess if it were to be a white man that post this you will be rushing for it,
Re: Do You Want To Be Rich? by MrCrackles(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2009
lordsprop:

@Mr Crackles: You see, in this life the reason why people are poor is because they pass over opportunities Regularly, I make legal money and if you want to know how i do it, why not call me my cell phone is always on, instead of talking stuffs like this on the web, I guess if it were to be a white man that post this you will be rushing for it,
I wont call you. . .You are a bleeding fraudster!
Now get out of that cybercafe and do something meaningful for yourself!!
Re: Do You Want To Be Rich? by BloggingIq: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2009
well, getting rich needs planing & dedication, & you can actually get there if you follow the basic methods of success. But it will not happen over night.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Solution / Pimping The Hell Out Of Wordpress / Where's The Web Conference Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.