Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,980 members, 7,906,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Frustrated Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frustrated Graduate (1575 Views)

A MUST Read..after 2 Years Of A Frustrated Graduate Life. Earning Crazy Is Dope. / Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate / Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Graduate by vels(f): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello all,

I will like to hear you opinions....i work with a private firm and just recently the director fixed salary date to the from the 10th of the next month,

That is my november salary will be paid on the 10th of december...am angry,pissed..but then what can i do? One man business na so ee dey be..!

Pls am a graduate of Economics 2;1....
Anyone with valid job vacany biko i must leave this company to a better place next year.....in JESUS name AMEN....

you can contact me on amychukwu70@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Graduate by paulGrundy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
vels:
Hello all,

I will like to hear you opinions....i work with a private firm and just recently the director fixed salary date to the from the 10th of the next month,

That is my november salary will be paid on the 10th of december...am angry,pissed..but then what can i do? One man business na so ee dey be..!

Anyone with valid job vacany biko i must leave this company to a better place next year.....in JESUS name AMEN....

You get work, you dey find how to leave the job because your salary was delayed for just one month??!!

Meanwhile there are millions with your qualification looking for a place to stick their head. My dear you had better be grateful for what you have.

Meanwhile how do I get across my CV to you, so you will help me submit it at your coy?

11 Likes

Re: Frustrated Graduate by vels(f): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
My dear am grateful ooo......buh dat does not stop me from aiming higher na.....

there is a vacany tradefair....sales.....25k......computer literate..because you make sales with the system....if you know someone that stays colse to tradefair pls contact me..thanks

paulGrundy:

You get work, you dey find how to leave the job because your salary was delayed for just one month??!!

Meanwhile there are millions with your qualification looking for a place to stick their head. My dear you had better be grateful for what you have.

Meanwhile how do I get across my CV to you, so you will help me submit it at your coy?
Re: Frustrated Graduate by sabichele: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
I know this feeling...believe me! There are times you are so desperate about getting a job; when you finally land one but in a wrong organization with a Boss who feels he is a god, you'll just want to quit because the frustration might make you become so so unproductive and frustrating.

It is very important one be very careful of some offers one accepts......, instead of encouraging you, some firms will end up discouraging you. Sometimes unprofessional relationship at places of work between Boss and an employee, empowering such employee to frustrate others out of work. so so annoying !

4 Likes

Re: Frustrated Graduate by Margaret1010(f): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
vels:
My dear am grateful ooo......buh dat does not stop me from aiming higher na.....

there is a vacany tradefair....sales.....25k......computer literate..because you make sales with the system....if you know someone that stays colse to tradefair pls contact me..thanks

Pls are you referring to the trade fair close to abule-ado?
Re: Frustrated Graduate by FunnyDude(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
vels:

where is the trade fair located??
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Emmysteve(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Is this what you called "Frustrated Graduate''? I think you are looking for problem not solution.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by sonature1: 5:35am On Dec 14, 2016
vels:
Hello all,

Nne, calm down. The economy is down now and it's affecting many things. When these politicians say we are in recession, they aren't saying it because they want to speak English. What you experience now is the resultant damage caused by this so-called "recession."

To my story, the last salary I received from my company was September salary. And u may ask how I survive without pay for months, well, nothing else but the so-called Ponzi schemes...MMM has kept me going regardless of non-payment of my salaries.

And when u ask MD when salaries will be paid, he will tell u "soon." You see, I even need a job urgently more than u do. My rent is due for renewal and I'm running to friends and family for assistance at my age...smh

Lest I forget, mine is also one man business and has no salary payment date. Salaries are, more often than not, paid as God touches MD's heart and this "all-important heart touch" often happens between 10th -12th of every new month.

But I strongly believe that these are stages some people (not everyone though) have to pass in life so that tomorrow they will understand what it means for someone to struggle - something many privileged people don't understand - and be willing to help others because they've been there. So, if u think your case is bad, I bet u know now that mine no doubt is much worse.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Graduate by vels(f): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2016
thanks dear......love your comment.. God will see us through...
sonature1:

Nne, calm down. The economy is down now and it's affecting many things. When these politicians say we are in recession, they aren't saying it because they want to speak English. What you experience now is the resultant damage caused by this so-called "recession."

To my story, the last salary I received from my company was September salary. And u may ask how I survive without pay for months, well, nothing else but the so-called Ponzi schemes...MMM has kept me going regardless of non-payment of my salaries.

And when u ask MD when salaries will be paid, he will tell u "soon." You see, I even need a job urgently more than u do. My rent is due for renewal and I'm running to friends and family for assistance at my age...smh

Lest I forget, mine is also one man business and has no salary payment date. Salaries are, more often than not, paid as God touches MD's heart and this "all-important heart touch" often happens between 10th -12th of every new month.

But I strongly believe that these are stages some people (not everyone though) have to pass in life so that tomorrow they will understand what it means for someone to struggle - something many privileged people don't understand - and be willing to help others because they've been there. So, if u think your case is bad, I bet u know now that mine no doubt is much worse.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Makuos: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Oxford Estates company repositioning their business for 2017 requires services of Business Development Officers
Please if interested, send cv to oxfordcommserv@gmail.com
Remuneration is very attractive.

NOTE: subject of mail should be HRM Emmanuel and not conforming to these instructions will be automatically rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Pls help rebroadcast.
Re: Frustrated Graduate by belovedsamex(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=Makuos post=52169165]Oxford Estates company repositioning their business for 2017 requires services of Business Development Officers
Please if interested, send cv to oxfordcommserv@gmail.com
Remuneration is very attractive.

NOTE: subject of mail should be HRM Emmanuel and not conforming to these instructions will be automatically rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

What is the qualification bros?
Re: Frustrated Graduate by Makuos: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=belovedsamex post=52170836][/quote] minimum of HND

(1) (Reply)

Client Service Officer Interview With Workforce Group / Vacancies In The Ecowas Parliament, Abujavacancy Announcement And Job Profiles – / Credit Officer Jobs For Fresh Graduate And IT Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.