Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,820 members, 7,962,653 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out (71868 Views)

You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Media Personality Noble Igwe Reacts, Says He Used His Office Rent For MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
martinefu:
How long do u think mmm would last?

As long as you and I keep providing help. Besides news reaching was that the media twisted the whole thing. Nobody is waiting till Jan, just that your money must stay outside for the normal 30days instead of 14days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by umarwy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
To Whom It May Concern:

THE MONKEY MONEY MADNESS! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again.

Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labour.

Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to MMM. The world of Monkeys!

No free money anywhere in the world, be wise or be ready to be wiser in the hard way! I still dey laugh!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Druss(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Emerikoss: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Many men of God warned them that this mmm stuff will crash and all of them were saying all sorts of bad things and bashing the men of God,nothing has happened yet,the real crashing is yet to come and it will come VERY SOON
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Johnnyessence(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody.
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by yankeypha: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
One guy for naira land dey shout for people, is it your money? Is it your heart brake, if they lust there money e consign us, but now who laugh last, I thank God I stand in my faith that. I will not invest in mmm.

1 Like

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Terenceike(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's unwise of people to laugh and rejoice at the misfortunes of others. You can invest money into a genuine business and it may crash, so why all these mockery?

Bro whoever is mocked definitely deserves it. The warnings came from different sources but they didn't care to listen.

1 Like

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Terenceike:

Bro whoever is mocked definitely deserves it. The warnings came from different sources but they didn't care to listen.
Bros you're wicked ooo cheesy
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Pylony(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mujtahida:

You see that the guy is talking about your mindset abi.
You mean a fellow mmmite in sorrow grin who do not want to swallow the truth
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Mujtahida: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pylony:
You mean a fellow mmmite in sorrow grin who do not want to swallow the truth
Hahahaha hahahaha. You won't crash(die) one day abi? Abeg I don't allow anything to take my joy in this life. Stop being afraid!
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

I admire ur courage
my dear, many will miss out.
in this modern time, this hard time. men, Africans just luv that work hard -slave life, and when the pay comes it is that u really worked for it. LOL
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Daniyomex(m): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
God saved me. Almost poured my widow's mite into this scheme of theirs last week. Thank God for the ATM that wasn't dispensing, I was unable to PH to the person I was matched with. Else....
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Revolva(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2016
whether dem crash or not....i believe in MMM...haters can hate.....sadist full everywhere
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by chessguru(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2016
There is no cause for alarm....... MMM is not even in pause mode which is a more drastic step...... Let's all PH a token..... Spare cash now because we are MMM and not they...... We pay ourselves and not they..... Let's PH no matter how small the spare is and let's tell our folks to do the same...... What we did that made MMM Nigeria the best in the world some months ago was our PH no magic about it.
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by DRscience(f): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2016
What about those who have GHed & have been matched for payment since last week thursday & d sender has refused to pay, what happens.?
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Adeyeancah(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2016
maximunimpact:
Who is noble igwe?
He's the king of noble

1 Like

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by PortableAngel: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2016
I think the MMM thingy is a lesson for all Nigerians, we are yet to confirm its crash, but still it's time to start investing in tangible assets. You can get a piece of land in Oyo state for as low as 100k. Click on the link below, be patient to scroll down and look through;

https://www.tolet.com.ng/property-for-sale?utm_source=nairaland&utm_campaign=nairaland14_12_2016&utm_medium=blog

1 Like

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2016
izzou:
Brother Noble, no be only you

I just tire for the matter

MMM why now? Chai

I still can't believe it's happening. I just dey refresh the mmm page peradventure they might say it's a joke.

sad

Lmfao

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by tyaccess(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2016
d laff dey sweet my belle

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
my dear, many will miss out.
in this modern time, this hard time. men, Africans just luv that work hard -slave life, and when the pay comes it is that u really worked for it. LOL
Am telling u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by bennybaba(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Daniyomex:
God saved me. Almost poured my widow's mite into this scheme of theirs last week. Thank God for the ATM that wasn't dispensing, I was unable to PH to the person I was matched with. Else....
....and you were banned.... Mtcheww you wasted that account
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Mustay(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
bongolistik:
please take it easy with the exaggeration.. How can someone spend 200 years in prison? unless you are trying to say after the person died at 100 years, they still buried his corpse in the prison for additional 100 years to complete it 200 years.. Oga just tek am easy the blow this lies in the name of proving points

It's not an exaggeration, in law, you can get sentences based on the penalties for the charges. It doesn't matter whether you will live as long as those number of years. MADOFF for example was sentenced to 150 years in prison despite being in his 70s. Take a look at the sentences below:

http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/11/03/kano-court-jails-ex-banker-195-years-n21m-fraud/

http://www.guardian.ng/news/oluremi-olayinka-sentenced-to-266-years-imprisonment-for-stealing-n8m/

http://pulse.ng/gist/gone-for-good-kenyan-man-jailed-200-years-for-murdering-his-children-id4759297.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Victor Olaotan Is Dead / Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.