Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,474 members, 7,968,317 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:01 AM

Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu (6788 Views)

Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) / I Will Crumble Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Today Despite Bail / Nigeria: Nnamdi Kanu's Case is closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr169r: 3:17am On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
Sanchez01:
Whynotthetruth

Okay, so I'm going to break down your assertion, which I honestly can't make an atom of out sense out of

You see nothing just as Kanu. And your hate has blinded you to the point that you believe anyone who airs an opinion contrary to yours hate the Igbos. Talk about the victim mentality playing out all over again.

2)At the end, Nnamdi Kanu or igbo are not the losers when such travesty of justice, impunity, and distortion of truth(corruption) is institutionalized, it will happily go round to every other tribe one or the other... Example; Most middle belt folks were against the Igbo during the war as led by one of them; Gowon. Today, it is their tribe that is facing extermination and extinction not Igbo. Black Scorpion was eulogized by Yoruba as they vilified Ojukwu, kindly compare how those two ended and their later lives. how will history remember them?
Seems you're a student of history. We shall get there in time.

And how is Buhari the face of terror against the Igbos? Was he the one who sent you guys to come out publicly against him? Was he the one who took your senses of reasoning away and asked that you all put your eggs in a basket? Was he the one who asked the shameless, headless group called Ohaneze to parade themselves as Ijaws who must compulsorily die for Jonathan? Truth is, your hate has pushed you to the edge of the cliff, thereby believing that all those who embarrassed you are your enemies.
Feast your eyes on those links and wonder why you people don't speak with one voice.
http://guardian.ng/news/ndigbo-have-no-regrets-voting-against-buhari-says-ohaneze/
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/04/ohanaeze-kicks-against-buharis-appointments-relocation-of-boko-haram-suspects/

I am an advocate of self determination. Problem here is, Biafra at this time, is a joke. Rather than burn tyres on roads built by the FG, what prevent you lots from calling for a referendum rather than asking for guns and arms as exhibited by Kanu? Find out about Catalonia and Madrid. Read up on how Catalonia has been oppressed repeatedly and the politics as to why the Spanish capital was moved from Barcelona to Madrid. Brexit is another. Referenda have been established with these two, without loss of lives and arms plea. Your case? None of you understand what it means to break away, let alone follow a sane path to resolving 'hot' issues. Continue chestbeating and 'killing' the Nigerian Army on Nairaland while they riddle bodies of clueless youths with bullets.

5)In all, I pray and hope for justice if not now then tomorrow. If Nnamdi Kanu doesn't get justice under buhari, he will get it from subsequent leaders. Nelson Mandela was in prison for 27years before he became a hero for the rest of his life and after death. Good morning!!!
I hear how you folks liken Kanu to Mandela. Please note THAT THEY ARE NOT IN ANY WAY SIMILAR. Mandela was imprisoned for 27 solid years for 'speaking and leading a movement against apartheid', Kanu was beating the drums of war. Mandela's cause was sane and so was his approach. Kanu's cause is sane but you don't fight a cause as this with emotions. Please go read up on Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King jnr. and the Nelson Mandela you mentioned.

Kanu is yet to spend three years in detention and he is shouting far more than Orubebe did. It is neither by emotions, nor by chest beating. Good morning!
[/s]

Silly rants of deluded hypocrites from inconsequential clan of murderous backstabbers...
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by wediehere1: 7:16am On Jan 26
orisa37:
God punish the person and his parents who will stop you from doing so.
grin
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by wediehere1: 7:17am On Jan 26
GudluckIBB:
You will rant in public, secretly, you will send your traditional rulers to come and beg Buhari.

We are waiting for you to spill the secret.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Cyberspace On Fire / Service Chiefs, Senators, Storm Katsina To Pay Sallah Homage To President Buhari / 2021 Budget: PMB Sends Finance Bill 2020 To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.