Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Please Help Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me (389 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by Wearemany(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello everyone and good day to you.. Please my name is Ndubuisi Emmanuel, and i'm in need of serious help here.. Am a student of the Federal polytechnic Nekede,Owerri. But am in serious need of funds.. I have to raise 38,000naira to pay up my school fees, other wise i won't be able to see my result. Please am not asking anybody to donate cash to me.
As of now, i have a blog site. http://www.ourownnews..com
Please all i want you people to help me do is just, help me enter into my website, and click on any Ad[advertisement], when an ad is clicked, i am being credited with some certain amount of money.. I believe with this, i can raise enough funds to pay up my school fees.. Please if i can get at least 2000 clicks, i will appreciate it. A friend in need is a friend indeed..
Please guys, am on my knees, i don't have any other source to raise the fund.. The lord will reward your efforts in a million folds..
The link to the website is http://www.ourownnews..com

http://www.ourownews..com
Re: Please Help Me by amJoe(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
You're lucky AdSense approved your application but now you are begging Google AdSense to ban you. Notwithstanding, I just helped u by clicking a AdSense ads on your blog. This ain't the best way to raise money for your school fee as Google won't pay you for sending invalid clicks to them. Believe me, I used a bot recently to generate ad clicks.. That day i made $154.87 ... i was happy and before i could know what, everything reduced to $14.75.. Thank God I wasn't banned that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me by mokoshalb(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
I clicked! goodluck to ur CTR!
Re: Please Help Me by Wearemany(m): 1:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Hello amJoe, Am sorry to ask, but what bot are you talking about,, can you shed more light please? or drop me an email message to ndubuisi643@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
amJoe:
You're lucky AdSense approved your application but now you are begging Google AdSense to ban you. Notwithstanding, I just helped u by clicking a AdSense ads on your blog. This ain't the best way to raise money for your school fee as Google won't pay you for sending invalid clicks to them. Believe me, I used a bot recently to generate ad clicks.. That day i made $154.87 ... i was happy and before i could know what, everything reduced to $14.75.. Thank God I wasn't banned that day.
Bro which bot is that
Re: Please Help Me by ebuks22: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
I just click

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn With Bitcoin Adsense Approved Site / Get Your Clean Dating Pics And Short Videos For Just A Token / 5 Social Media Auto Publishing Tools For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.