Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,853 members, 7,906,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Photo Of The Nigerian Lieutenant Colonel Killed By Boko Haram Emerges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Nigerian Lieutenant Colonel Killed By Boko Haram Emerges (1177 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Lieutenant-Colonel Mamudu In Borno (photos) / Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram / BREAKING: Another Nigerian Lieutenant Colonel Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Nigerian Lieutenant Colonel Killed By Boko Haram Emerges by boman2014: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Suspected Boko Haram militants have killed another
senior Nigerian Army officer,

Premium Times reports.
The name of the Army officer was reportedly given as Otus
Umusu, a lieutenant colonel and commanding officer, 118 Task
Force in Borno state.

He was killed alongside his security details, by an IED in an
ambush Monday evening, December 12.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Vanguard reports further that
this makes it the fourth Army officer to be killed by the terrorists in
the last two months.

O.Umusu and his security details were returning from Maiduguri
to their location towards Baga, when the incident happened
between Sari and Gudumbali.

Recall that Nigerians were thrown into a state of serious mourning
when Lieutenant Colonel Abu Ali was killed alongside six other
soldiers under his watch.

Barely one week after, the report about the death of Lt Col BU
Umar sent shock waves across the country as well, the military
again confirmed the death of BU Umar, the Lieutenant-Colonel and
commanding officer of 114 TF battalion of the Nigerian Army.

Another lieutenant identified as Muktar, was confirmed dead
during the ambush by the insurgents, a week after.

https://www.naij.com/1077389-update-suspected-boko-haram-members-kill-nigerian-lieutenant-colonel.html

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Lieutenant Colonel Killed By Boko Haram Emerges by niceprof: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Such a handsome young man dying for a worthless cause.Please dont bash me cos i lived in maiduguiri at the height of this madness and i know what you may never know about this senseless "war".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Lieutenant Colonel Killed By Boko Haram Emerges by PrinceFromDilli(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
May God forgive you for protecting me and my family.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Lieutenant Colonel Killed By Boko Haram Emerges by nextprince: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
We are loosing senior military officers to these goats masquerading as muslims fighting for one senseless cause that even a donkey knows is not possible. This is unacceptable. May God punishment these bastards launching one yeye human right for these fuckers who call themselves shites. All armed insurrection in whatever guise should be nipped in the bud b4 it develop to this scale. This where is gej goofed but buhari cannot make that mistake. Whoever is in doubt should go through the rise and fall of the maitasine in the 80s when he was the head of states.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Lieutenant Colonel Killed By Boko Haram Emerges by annayawchee: 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
My question is why is the death of officers more publicized than that of privates? Are their lives worth less than that of officers?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Lieutenant Colonel Killed By Boko Haram Emerges by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
niceprof:
Such a handsome young man dying for a worthless cause.Please dont bash me cos i lived in maiduguiri at the height of this madness and i know what you may never know about this senseless "war".
worthless indeed.....! this criminals that are busy parading themselves as our leaders....what exactly have they scarified for this country?

(1) (Reply)

If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... / Zahra Buhari & Her Hubby Ahmed Indimi In Lovely Group Photos With Buhari & Aisha / Fayose Or FG, Who Is Responsible For Hunger Of Masses More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.