Stats: 3,202,125 members, 7,980,962 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones (2746 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Kalatium(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
It is a known fact that ugly girls marry earlier than the pretty ones. Ugly girls are mostly humble and are very clingy when a handsome guy is interested in them.

To me I think the main reason is the fault of those pretty girls . They will be doing Shakara for suitors but when they reach 30 years they will become sisters, start attending church programmes and singing in choir, prayer Warriors etc.
"
I remembered when we were kids, we had a rich man who parked newly to our street. He had 2 beautiful daughters and all we do was to try to approach this girls, he was always not happy when he sees his daughters with us,and then, he prevented them from coming outside (they were mostly indoors) . In order to chase us away, the man bought police dogs to his house with the inscription (Beware of police dog)
The most surprising thing is that now that his children are grown up, and no body has the liver any more to enter his house even when they no longer have police dog. I saw the inscription (One day chick is sold here).
I began suspecting maybe it's because guys are no longer approaching his daughters when they are now matured.
"
This is what I think is the cause of late marriage of pretty girls.

Tell us other reasons you think is the cause of this?

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by ojun50(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
All of them hv join gang

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by nedupel(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Because the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by ikp120(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pretty babes think say the world dey revolve around their bum bum; I mean think say the world dey revolve around their fine face angry

I would rather marry an ugly lady than marry a lady that thinks that way. cool cool

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by realBliss(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
they are cheap to maintain and feel like they have no asset to flex about
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by vchykp(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
The answer to this question is just in one word... CHARACTER.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by ikp120(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kalatium:
It is a known fact that ugly girls marry earlier than the pretty ones. Ugly girls are mostly humble and are very clingy when a handsome guy is interested in them.

To me I think the main reason is the fault of those pretty girls . They will be doing Shakara for suitors but when they reach 30 years they will become sisters, start attending church programmes and singing in choir, prayer Warriors etc.
"
I remembered when we were kids, we had a rich man who parked newly to our street. He had 2 beautiful daughters and all we do was to try to approach this girls, he was always not happy when he sees his daughters with us,and then, he prevented them from coming outside (they were mostly indoors) . In order to chase us away, the man bought police dogs to his house with the inscription (Beware of police dog)
The most surprising thing is that now that his children are grown up, and no body has the liver any more to enter his house even when they no longer have police dog. I saw the inscription (One day chick is sold here).
I began suspecting maybe it's because guys are no longer approaching his daughters when they are now matured.
"

The bolded got me laughing my bank account dry grin

Lalastclala abeg help save some ladies cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by MrCork: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kalatium:

"
"

..ugly babe marry you?(no oofennse) undecided

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
THIS TOPIC SWEET. IT SHOULD BE IN FRONT PAGE ABEG... grin grin grin
lalasticlala biko
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Too many boy-friend........
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Polyestar(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Because their toto dey sweet.

Did that answer your question
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Polyestar:
Because their toto dey sweet.

Did that answer your question

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Brethren, this is one of the questions we have to leave to Amadioha
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by real691(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Come see fine girls for church disturbing GOD for husband ........... Chai
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by firstking01(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Because the ones you tagged as "ugly" are open minded and are ready to explore any course that will come their way, and by so doing they get entangled.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Thavik(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kalatium:

"
"

Where did you get your results from, you said its a known fact, who made it a fact,
You can't just blab your opinions and claim its a fact.
I believe the pretty ones get married earlier, your theory only applies to a minority of cases I've encountered

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Beauty is in different shades, what really counts is one's inside not the superficial while picking a spouse.

Would you as a guy advice your sis to marry a handsome dumb dude without the least good character?, i don't think so.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by seunny4lif(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kalatium:

"
"

Savage grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by seunny4lif(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Seun come and answer this question oooooh
Lala bring my chair for me cool cool

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Melison(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Simple the ones u called ugly set their standards normal and affordable,while their counterparts think that their beauty is already a gauranteed tool for drawing men with bluetooth
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Kalatium(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Thavik:

Where did you get your results from, you said its a known fact, who made it a fact,
I believe the pretty ones get married earlier, your theory only applies to a minority of cases I've encountered
Where are your evidence
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by texanomaly(f): 2:54am On Feb 05, 2017
Maybe she is not ugly to him. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Or...

Maybe he figures she is more wholesome and clean living

Maybe he figures she is more likely a virgin.

Maybe he thinks she is less likely to cheat or have the opertunity to cheat.

He knows the home is taken care of, the wife is loyal, and not likely to question his moves or leave him. He can now cheat with all the "pretty" girls he wants and not worry about reprisals.

Maybe...

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Soljaboi44(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2017
No be lie

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Earlier Than Pretty Ones by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Thavik:

That's how they reason these days. Someone wakes up and starts shouting facts with no results or statistics.

My Brother Just Flaunted His Girl Friend And That Of His Friends.. Wow / Married Lady Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Her Boyfriend(photos) / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady