Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,214 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account (755 Views)

I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote / Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Owner Of Most Battered Oil Currency / Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by ajomzz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
I went to bank today to withdraw some money (my first time doing that since it's a new account and my mastercard not being ready). After getting over what seems like forever on the queue, the attendant told me the signature in their system is different from the one i wrote on the slip. From her claim I got to know it was slightly different, she ordered me to go and inform the Customer care.
But then I've had a long day I decided to go tomorrow.
I'm seeking your advice and guidance; what should i expect? Will it be resolved very fast?
Thanks.
Re: Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by HQuadreal: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Maybe the bank manger don use your money do MMM.
Re: Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by yomi007k(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
She help u bro.

There r alot of tinz to identify account owner e.g dome names, house add, acct balance.

Shebi u were able to withdraw.....no p

Do d needful.
Re: Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by HQuadreal: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Maybe the signature you use in opening the account is different from the one you signed on the withdrawal slip.
ajomzz:
I went to bank today to withdraw some money (my first time doing that since it's a new account and my mastercard not being ready). After getting over what seems like forever on the queue, the attendant told me the signature in their system is different from the one i wrote on the slip. From her claim I got to know it was slightly different, she ordered me to go and inform the Customer care.
But then I've had a long day I decided to go tomorrow.
I'm seeking your advice and guidance; what should i expect? Will it be resolved very fast?
Thanks.
Re: Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by ritababe(f): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
for this festive season? chai na wa oh.
Re: Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by ritababe(f): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
HQuadreal:
Maybe the bank manger don use your money do MMM.
grin
Re: Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by HQuadreal: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
ritababe:
grin
If e be true na.
Re: Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by ojun50(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
O boy no smile go there 2mro, all does bankers them worst pass politicians
Re: Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by Tuoyofelix(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin could be true. This is the period of change.maybe the account ownership changed
Re: Help Please!!! Bank Claimed I'm Not The Owner Of My Account by ajomzz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
yomi007k:
She help u bro.

There r alot of tinz to identify account owner e.g dome names, house add, acct balance.

Shebi u were able to withdraw.....no p

Do d needful.

She didn't allow me to withdraw, she told me to contact the Customer care service

(1) (Reply)

10k,5k,3k,2k Metric Tonne Of Ago(diesel) Is For Sale / Pastor Adeboye’s Son Owns A Shop Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000(1.9m) / We Sell All Kinds Of Brand New Tyres For All Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.