Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:07 AM

You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? (2665 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omotilewa (an orphan) met Nifemi at the grocery store, He has this very enchanting smile and killer gaze. He offered to pay for the items she purchased and she agreed. They exchanged contacts, few months later, they started dating.

Nifemi saw her through school (she had an apartment outside the campus). She was in her second level in Unilag, when they met, he made sure that she lacked nothing and the relationship was more like heaven on earth.

Few years later, Nifemi was ready to tie the knot with Omotilewa and for the first time, she took him to their family house to meet her aged maternal grandmother. The moment Nifemi stepped into the house, he had goose bumps all over his body and was sweating profusely. He was offered food but he couldn't even accept the offer as he was clearly uncomfortable. They had planned to spend the whole day with mama but He suddenly had an impromptu meeting to attend to and they had to leave barely one hour after their arrival.

For weeks, Nifemi battled with the thoughts, he had seen the pictures on the wall so he couldn't be mistaken. This was the same house that He and the rest of his gang murdered the occupants (wife and husband) in cold blood and they carted away millions of naira and gold accessories. His own share of the loot was what he used to establish his oil and gas company. He quitted the job after that major operation.

"Omotilewa, congratulations. You are two months pregnant.". She beamed with a smile and thanked the doctor profusely. That night, she prepared his favourite dish and dressed herself in a very beautiful,low neckline red dress. She heard the doorbell and quickened her footsteps to the door. She welcomed him and helped him to take of his suit.

After a cold shower, she served his meal and broke the news. "Nifemi, you're going to be a father, congratulations to us". Sweat instantly broke out on his forehead and he started weeping uncontrollably begging her for forgiveness.

Omotilewa was so confused 'cos she expected him to be happy about the news. So she asked him what was wrong and he opened up to her that he was the one who murdered her parents in cold blood but she should please forgive him 'cos he is now born again. She felt her knees wobble, she held on to the dining chair for support. She cried and cried...

Ladies, if you are Omotilewa, what will you do in this situation?

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by falconey(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
sad
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Aniker(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Run to my mother.. Okay let me read now..
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Draei: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Murder the Pa & Ma? Now repented
f0r that kinda grave sin? Naaa, Hell will
let loose that night. Fučk the love.
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by mofeoluwadassah: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ah dont knw o
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by vizkiz: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
What else is left for me to do that report her to the authorities?

Forget what you see in the movies, things like this don't get forgiven
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Laveda(f): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is gonna be hard..

I know I'll never encounter such man, never! I've seen this in Nollywood too..

But, he's a changed man right? And I can beat my chest and say he's changed.. Saw me through school and still here with me.

I'd forgive him, but taking away the memories would be hard, I'm carrying his baby already, so how do I leave?

Only God can take away such memory, but as human, and he's helped me. I'd forgive him.

May God not let such befall our families. embarassed

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
vizkiz:

She's carrying your baby in her womb remember?

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Arsenal match loading kisschrix i see u

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
falconey:
sad
greeting bro , how body?
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
So, we even get guy wey dey bear Nife undecided

Back to the question, did you say He killed Her parents? angry
He has to be turned over to the authorities
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kill him angry angry angry

1 Like

vizkiz:
Forget what you see in the movies, things like these don't get forgiven

I SWEAR BRO, AFRICA-MAGIC BEEN DECEIVING PEEPS SINCE 12BC

#YOLO
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ive always known that you have a very large heart. Hmmm, but will you not think of poisoning him one day?

Laveda:
This is gonna be hard..

I know I'll never encounter such man, never! I've seen this in Nollywood too..

But, he's a changed man right? And I can beat my chest and say he's changed.. Saw me through school and still here with me.

I'd forgive him, but taking away the memories would be hard, I'm carrying his baby already, so how do I leave?

Only God can take away such memory, but as human, and he's helped me. I'd forgive him.

May God not let such befall our families. embarassed

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by herzern(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Followinq.
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetjude:
Arsenal match loading k I s s c h r i x i see u

Greetings bro cool

Arsenal must fall angrygrinangry
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aderola15:

Two wrongs do not make a right. You will also become a murderer. What will you tell his child when he/she grows up? That you killed his/her dad?

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
KissChrix:

Greetings bro cool

Arsenal must fall angrygrinangry
i dey the thread they do devil work

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by vizkiz: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:

She's carrying your baby in her womb remember?
Tough decisions but she is go'n pay for killing my parents.
I lost my dad few years ago... God forbid if I get to find out he was assassinated. The person who took his life will pay for it even if he is now a changed pope!
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aderola15:
sugar kiss
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetjude:
i dey the thread they do devil work

I dey go there too
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmmm, you don't forgive do you?

vizkiz:

Tough decisions but she is go'n pay for killing my parents.
I lost my dad few years ago... God forbid if I get to find out he was assassinated. The person who took his life will pay for it even if he is now a changed pope!

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by vizkiz: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:
Hmmmm, you don't forgive do you?

I do... Maybe if you break my heart of steal my money... Not killing those that I love.
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Laveda(f): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:
Ive always known that you have a very large heart. Hmmm, but will you not think of poisoning him one day?

smiley

No, I wouldn't..
We'd sit and talk about it, the problem is gonna be my family if they eventually find out he was the one behind the death of my parents.

But you know, in life, people do things and don't know the effect of it till in years time. I'll ask him narrate how it all happened,I think I'm in the position to save him this time.. I'll try to calm my family and all, as far as he's being truly apologetic I think I'll forgive him.

Like you said, two wrongs don't make a right.

grin its gonna be very hard living with a man who wiped of your mom and dad from this earth tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
vizkiz:

I do... Maybe if you break my heart of steal my money... Not killing those that I love.

Is that bae? Your dp? She's pretty. Kiss her for me will you? wink

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laveda:
smiley

No, I wouldn't..
We'd sit and talk about it, the problem is gonna be my family if they eventually find out he was the one behind the death of my parents.

But you know, in life, people do things and don't know the effect of it till in years time. I'll ask him narrate how it all happened,I think I'm in the position to save him this time.. I'll try to calm my family and all, as far as he's being truly apologetic I think I'll forgive him.

Like you said, two wrongs don't make a right.

grin its gonna be very hard living with a man who wiped of your mom and dad from this earth tho.

It's always easy to type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:

Two wrongs do not make a right. You will also become a murderer. What will you tell his child when he/she grows up? That you killed his/her dad?
smiley smiley I was kidding tho. We go our separate ways, I know I won't forgive him angry

My parents shocked shocked sad
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Laveda(f): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

It's always easy to type.

So, tell me, will you kill her too? cheesy where's the sense in that?
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetjude:
sugar kiss
Baby wink kiss wink
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aderola15:

smiley smiley I was kidding tho. We go our separate ways, I know I won't forgive him angry

My parents shocked shocked sad

Well, it's tough truly. I can't blame you. It's not everyone that will be able to put it behind and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by annayawchee: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
The love cease that moment, i will not forgive him, he will rot in jail...... Bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laveda:

So, tell me, will you kill her too? cheesy where's the sense in that?

I will drive a knife straight through her heart and look into her eyes as life drains from it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm An Asexual. What Is Wrong With Me? Help / 10 Types Of Nigerian Women You Should Never Marry(pics) / Masturbation: What A Spiritualist Has To Say!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.