Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law (13201 Views)

Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island / Great Offer: You Need Rest of Mind When Buying Land. Avoid OmoOnile -08027390046 / 2 Years In Jail For Any Omoonile Collecting Construction Levies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by Teddywhiz1: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
tammie24:
and what happen to your home town wey you leave am come Lagos?
see how you think?. cry

Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by Colimah: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
buharimustlive:
Abeg ambode should leave those OMONILE alone. if he get rid of them more AFONJAS would go into ritualism...

Eko ti baje.

And this is the state that feeds your entire family and your fellow tribe men are making it big in the state. So why the hatred? Why do you have to hate so much to this level?? U n ur people r the problems of Nigeria. U guys hatred speeches is so irritating n disgusting to the extent people don't wanna relate with u m**derfuckers or invest in your states.

EKO O NI BAJE O.. AMEN
Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by tammie24: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Teddywhiz1:
see how you think?. cry
and to yourself you just made sense...
Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by AkinPikin: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Like MMM abi?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

deebrain:
That law has been freezed. Let's be patient. It will soon be restored.
Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
bsonenterprise:

Must every issue be tribalized? Land grabbing is a menace, even in the North, and every other part of Nigeria. I have personally witnessed one in Isiopko, in Delta, and this was even one I read about recently in Anambra

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/land-grabbers-beat-prayer-warriors-coma-anambra/

Let's leave this petty trash out of Nairaland and discuss issues like sane folks.

Are you OK upstairs? Did I mention any tribe?
I just stated the frustration involved with the land grabbers because I was/am a witness.

If they aren't lazy would they use Land grabbing as a source of livelihood? That's the point I was trying to make. I didn't mention any tribe or ethnic group

Try to read and understand before you jump into what might kill you some day

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by buharimustlive: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
kenny091:

I looked at your moniker and realised what you wanted to spell out is BuharimustLeave. I wonder how you are better than the Omo onile with this heinous grammar

I joined nairaland with the moniker "#BUHARIMUSTDIE#, but an APC MOD changed it to #BUHARIMUSTLIVE#.

YOUR BROTHERS I GUESS.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by Makapounse(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2016
edlion57:
ambode is omo onile himself
this is what happen when some1 decided to comment on every topic. Osogbo weeds is too active
Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by lucane: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
IS there any improvements in land grabber task force
Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by lucane: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Re we looking at improvements with the lagos state land grabber task force
Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by lucane: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Would anyone say there is any improvement in a land ownership issues as it relates to Land grabbers aka omo onile
Re: How Effective Is Ambode's Omoonile Law by Truthshscrazy: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Important: For Your Perfect House Design & Construction With Approval / Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets / Manufacturers List Conditions To Slash Rising Cement Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.