Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Open Letter To Cr7; The Success Story By Adebayo Ismaeel Olamilekan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Open Letter To Cr7; The Success Story By Adebayo Ismaeel Olamilekan (521 Views)

Ronaldo Changes Name To Cr7 Air Jordan After Goal Vs Sampdoria / All Documentary Of Christiano Ronaldo CR7- The Greatest Footballer Of All Time / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Cr7; The Success Story By Adebayo Ismaeel Olamilekan by masterpiecedavid(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO CR7; THE SUCCESS STORY BY ADEBAYO ISMAEEL OLAMILEKAN
I HAVE LEARNT SO MANY THINGS FROM YOUR LIFE.............MY LOVE FOR YOU

Far above winning your 4th Ballon D'or is your passion for excellence.....There is no doubt you have been an industrious players all through your life. Even at 31years of age, you still run around like you just wanna enter the limelight which for me, you have been in for the last 8years. I must confess my Love for you knows no bound and here are some of what I have learnt from you.

(1) DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS:

Your life history right from your childhood days really attested to how hard life was for you and your family in that small village in Portugal. You left school with frustration when your teacher told you, you will never make it in life but that doesn't bother you.

After you went to start a life as a footballer and she told you again, "Ronaldo, football will never put food on your table" but today you can feed as many people as you want. Due to frustration when u defeated Mourinho's Chelsea when u were at United, he had nothing to say than "Ronaldo is Uneducated" but who cares about that?.

Your parents couldn't give you what you wanted while you were young, but as a determined soul, you gave it your all and today, you are something for the whole world to see..

People's comment on you shouldn't weigh you down as you have more to give than what they say...

(2)NEVER MIND YOUR OPPOSITIONS:

Ronaldo seems a man who suffered humiliation from pundits and fans when Messi won 4 Ballon D'or on a row and he only has 1 to his name...Despite all these,you never mind what people say or think and each time a journalist talk to you,all you have got to say is "I will keep on working hard" and now your hardwork pays....

Even though the FIFA President when you won the 3rd wanted it given to Messi, hardwork rewards you....Above all Oppositions, you finally succeeded in being crowned your fourth Ballon D'or.....

MORAL LESSON:IF YOU MIND YOUR OPPOSITION,YOU WILL LOSE YOUR POSITION.

(3) YOU HAVE GOT TO DO MORE:
This is one of the most fascinating thing about you. Even at 31years of age as a footballer, the spirit to succeed never goes down in you..Those moves a young footballer cannot do is still so much active you.You seems one of the few players to win a Ballon D'or above 30years of age and it is a reality you will still win more.

Your life has taught me never to rest after winning but still do more no matter the circumstances surrounding you.

(4) YOU HAVE GOT TO BE HUNGRY:

Your aim to always feel hungry at succeeding is second to none. Even after scoring a hat trick on the field of play, missing a 4th seems like you haven't scored at all because you have always got hungry for success and that is the key that opens the door of excellence for you. Even with an injured leg sometimes, you have always proven to us that you are hungry.

(5) DISCIPLINE PAYS:

Being disciplined is a key factor to your successful years so far in football....Hardly have you had any brawl with your coaches and team mates and so, they are always ready to help you get there. You seems to be among the few players who would not tattoo their body all because you donate blood to those who needed it frequently. What more definition can we give to being Disciplined?...

MORAL LESSONS: Being disciplined will take you to where anything else won't take you.

My Dear CR7, you have given your all for both club and country and so you deserve this accolade. You have been a lesson for every upcoming footballers to follow..You came from a very humble background and now, you have conquered Europe and the World..

You have taught us never to look at where we came from however poor it might be, but always look at where we wanna be. Thank you so much for the many lessons we learnt from your life as a footballer.

We should all remember Wesley sneijder lost it forever just because he lost it once to Messi and never made an attempt again but here comes a determined man who lost it to the same man 4times on a row and never gave up. Today, he has won for himself everything.

I pray to the Almighty to grant you more strength on the field of play and make you achieve more in your Career.
If I am opportuned to Choose, I will choose you over and over again.

CR7.......YOU ARE A PHENOMENON.[b]OPEN LETTER TO CR7; THE SUCCESS STORY BY ADEBAYO ISMAEEL OLAMILEKAN

Far above winning your 4th Ballon D'or is your passion for excellence.....There is no doubt you have been an industrious players all through your life. Even at 31years of age, you still run around like you just wanna enter the limelight which for me, you have been in for the last 8years. I must confess my Love for you knows no bound and here are some of what I have learnt from you.

Your life history right from your childhood days really attested to how hard life was for you and your family in that small village in Portugal. You left school with frustration when your teacher told you, you will never make it in life but that doesn't bother you.

After you went to start a life as a footballer and she told you again, "Ronaldo, football will never put food on your table" but today you can feed as many people as you want. Due to frustration when u defeated Mourinho's Chelsea when u were at United, he had nothing to say than "Ronaldo is Uneducated" but who cares about that?.

Your parents couldn't give you what you wanted while you were young, but as a determined soul, you gave it your all and today, you are something for the whole world to see..

People's comment on you shouldn't weigh you down as you have more to give than what they say...

Ronaldo seems a man who suffered humiliation from pundits and fans when Messi won 4 Ballon D'or on a row and he only has 1 to his name...Despite all these,you never mind what people say or think and each time a journalist talk to you,all you have got to say is "I will keep on working hard" and now your hardwork pays....

Even though the FIFA President when you won the 3rd wanted it given to Messi, hardwork rewards you....Above all Oppositions, you finally succeeded in being crowned your fourth Ballon D'or.....

This is one of the most fascinating thing about you. Even at 31years of age as a footballer, the spirit to succeed never goes down in you..Those moves a young footballer cannot do is still so much active you.You seems one of the few players to win a Ballon D'or above 30years of age and it is a reality you will still win more.

Your life has taught me never to rest after winning but still do more no matter the circumstances surrounding you.

Your aim to always feel hungry at succeeding is second to none. Even after scoring a hat trick on the field of play, missing a 4th seems like you haven't scored at all because you have always got hungry for success and that is the key that opens the door of excellence for you. Even with an injured leg sometimes, you have always proven to us that you are hungry.

(5) DISCIPLINE PAYS:

Being disciplined is a key factor to your successful years so far in football....Hardly have you had any brawl with your coaches and team mates and so, they are always ready to help you get there. You seems to be among the few players who would not tattoo their body all because you donate blood to those who needed it frequently. What more definition can we give to being Disciplined?...

MORAL LESSONS: Being disciplined will take you to where anything else won't take you.

My Dear CR7, you have given your all for both club and country and so you deserve this accolade. You have been a lesson for every upcoming footballers to follow..You came from a very humble background and now, you have conquered Europe and the World..

You have taught us never to look at where we came from however poor it might be, but always look at where we wanna be. Thank you so much for the many lessons we learnt from your life as a footballer.

We should all remember Wesley sneijder lost it forever just because he lost it once to Messi and never made an attempt again but here comes a determined man who lost it to the same man 4times on a row and never gave up. Today, he has won for himself everything.

I pray to the Almighty to grant you more strength on the field of play and make you achieve more in your Career.

CR7.......YOU ARE A PHENOMENON.[/b]OPEN LETTER TO CR7; THE SUCCESS STORY BY ADEBAYO ISMAEEL OLAMILEKAN

(5) DISCIPLINE PAYS:

CR7.......YOU ARE A PHENOMENON.

Read over 200 life transforming articles on masterpieceph.com

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Chairman, Chukwuma Ubah Reacts To Kenichi's Dismissal... / Ndidi Lands At Heathrow Airport Ahead Of Leicester City Unveiling / Top 50 Best Passers From "Big Five" European Leagues (season 2016/17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.