Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. (920 Views)

Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? / The Etiquette Of Sneezing: Praising Allaah, Saying “may Allaah Have Mercy On You / The Merits Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu..

In this section, we've seen some of the rawaafid(shi'as) trying to belittle the person of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him and may Allaah be displeased with those(if they don't repent) who have taken it upon themselves to castigate the sahabas in general, the same sahabas who are the friends of Allaah? a'udhubillaah an akoona minal jaahileen, if you castigate the friends of Allaah azza wa jal, what do you think you are? a great enemy of Allaah!!

So this specifically is for mu'aawiyah, let me put forward to us, a particular merit of mu'awiyah given to him by the Prophet himself – sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, in saheehul muslim we read that;

Ibn Abbas reported:
I was playing with children that Allaah's Messenger happened to pass by (us). I hid myself behind the door. He (the Prophet) came and patted my shoulders and said: Go and call Mu'aawiyah. I returned and said: He is busy in taking food. He again asked me to go and call Mu'aawiyah to him. I went (and came back) and said that he was busy in taking food, whereupon he said: May Allaah not fill his belly!...
{no. 6298}

did i say that is a merit? of course i did, because we have a report in saheehul muslim;

Salim, the freed slave of Nasriyyin, said:
I heard Abu Hurayra as saying that he heard Allaah's Messenger as saying: O Allaah, Muhammad is a human being. I lose my temper just as human beings lose temper, and I have held a covenant with Thee which Thou wouldst not break: For a mu'min(believer) whom I give any trouble or invoke curse or beat(without deserving it – as said in another version), make that an expiation (of his sins and a source of) his nearness to Thee on the Day of Resurrection.
{no. 6293}

na'am, from the first hadeeth, we see that mu'aawiyah was eating when ibn Abbas went to him, he didnt tell him the prophet was calling him but just went back to the prophet and explained that he was eating, this happened twice, the prophet out of anger(like any other human) "cursed" mu'aawiyah and that "curse" became a blessing for mu'aawiyah as we've seen in the second hadeeth, wherein we have that whoever the prophet cursed out of anger and they don't deserve it, Allaah the most merciful should make it a means of expiating their sins, getting them near to Allaah on the day of resurrection, THIS IS WHAT I CALL THE MERIT OF MU'AAWIYAH.

We pray to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala to rectify the affairs of the rawaafid, and guide them to the truth, so they don't keep incurring his wrath.

salaam alaykum.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Maa shaaa Allaah. May Allaah be merciful to the blessed sahabas, ameen. Reading about all of them makes one a better person. You become humble, steadfast, patient, fearful of Allaah, utmost love of and hope on Allaah and his rasul, kind, courageous, simple, vast knowledge, sadaQAful, and many other characters that are BEST.

Thank you for this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by ComradeTY(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Jazakallahu khair

1 Like

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2016
ComradeTY:
Jazakallahu khair

wa iyyak
Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Demmzy15(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lexiconkabir are you thinking what I'm thinking?! angry angry I smell some enemy of progress!

1 Like

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Demmzy15:
Lexic.onkabir are you thinking what I'm thinking?! angry angry I smell some enemy of progress!

lol, i like your nose.

1 Like

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Prophet Peace be upon him said ” O Allaah ! Teach Muawya the Book and Math, and protect him from the Punishment ” [Ibne Asakir 16/684,686,Dahabee in Seyar al Ailam al Nubala 8/38, Musnad Shameen 190]

This hadeeth was authenticated by shaykh Al-albaani in Silsilah As Saheeha Vol 7 page no: 690 hadith no: 3227

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Rafidi: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
the opinion of mainstream Sunni scholars is that Muawiya was a baghee. he was astray. he was cursed by the Prophet (s). no amount of fabricated merits and their proliferation can erase those facts. only Wahhabis praise Muawiya, his evil father and his criminal son who beheaded the grandson of the holy Prophet Muhammad (s). i really do not understand if it is Muhammad (s) that is truly your prophet or Abu Sufyan.
Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
may Allaah break those that keep speaking ill of the virtuous companions of Muhammad.....Ameen ya Allaah.

2 Likes

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
may Allaah break those that keep speaking ill of the virtuous companions of Muhammad.....Ameen ya Allaah.

Ameen

2 Likes

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Rafidi: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ameen Ya Allah!!!!

this is real catastrophe when someone is cursing himself and little does he know. hope you know that Muawiya was one of those who spoke ill of the "virtuous" companions of Muhammad (S)?

it is unanimously agreed that Muawiya (la) instituted the cursing of Imam Ali (as) for forty years on the pulpits of mosques, especially during Friday sermons. it is also for that reason that he made adjustments on the timing of the two (Friday) khutbahs contrary to the Sunnah of the Prophet (s). many people used to enter mosque to pray and immediately the khutbah start, they would leave. so instead, to force them to hear the insults on the Imam (as), the khutbah was made before the salat!!! there goes another bid'ah by the so called "Ahlus Sunnah"!!! i am sure many beating their chests over here (about companions of the Prophet) would not have known these facts if a Shia had not mentioned them.

this same Muawiyah made Hujr Ibn Adi al-Kindi (RA), a companion, to be beheaded because Hujr (ra) refused to speak ill of Imam Ali (as) and used to praise him.

this same Muawiya had his governor in Egypt, Amr Ibn al-Aas assassinate Muhammad (RA) Ibn Abu Bakr, THE BROTHER OF AISHA and burn his corpse into ashes. while some people are obsessed about Aisha and defending her ills, they forget about Muhammad (ra) Ibn Abu Bakr. as if Muhammad (ra) was not the son of their beloved caliph or brother to their beloved mother; all because Muhammad (ra) was a Shia of Imam Ali (as). he refused the gang and rejected the legacy of Saqifa Banu Saeda.

once more, a very big AMEEN to your curse!!!!!!
Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
may the curse of Allaah be upon the liars.

3 Likes

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Rafidi: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:
may the curse of Allaah be upon the liars.

Ameen Ya Allah!

may Allah guide the ignorant folks to repent from manifest error.
Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 27, 2016
RadiyalLahu an Mu'awiyya.

1 Like

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Rafidi: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:
RadiyalLahu an Mu'awiyya.

"RadiyalLahu an Iblees" cheesy
Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Demmzy15(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Rafidi:

What exactly is your problem ehn ShiaMuslim? You like trouble and when you're given one, you start your emotional gibberish of Shia persecution. Toh, continue!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Rafidi: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
What exactly is your problem ehn ShiaMuslim? You like trouble and when you're given one, you start your emotional gibberish of Shia persecution. Toh, continue!

Oh! finally affirming that he is a terrorist and his Wahhabism is a sectarian terror ideology.

do not let ShiaMuslim come after your post. i'm just saying. cool
Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Rafidi:

na'am we know iblees is your mentor.

5 Likes

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2016
Rafidi:

Alright Satan spokesman.

3 Likes

Re: One out of the numerous merits Of Mu'aawiyah – may Allaah be pleased with him. by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
FriendChoice:

Alright Satan spokesman.

A perfect way to qualify a shia

(1) (Reply)

. / Al-fatih-ul-quareeb Forum Moderators Wanted / Somali Children In Drought Reciting Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.