Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,568 members, 7,978,884 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! (913 Views)

Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Dies Today, Goodbye Blackberry Messenger / Signs You Are Addicted To Whatsapp / BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! by NLbully(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Seriously BBM is way better than Whatsapp,I don't understand how people are more addicted to Whatsapp than BBM.... BBM has if not all Whatsapp features with someone extra great features but people are still addicted to it
Why??

Just incase :#D60D9F1C
Re: I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! by Iphone5: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Your cup of Tea

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! by NLbully(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2016
Iphone5:
Your cup of Tea
Yet you manage to click on the thread link.... Your stupidity amuses me
Re: I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! by Iphone5: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2016
NLbully:
I know i am STUPID but i can't help it

Okay

1 Like

Re: I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
NLbully:
Seriously BBM is way better than Whatsapp,I don't understand how people are more addicted to Whatsapp than BBM.... BBM has if not all Whatsapp features with someone extra great features but people are still addicted to it
Why??

Just incase :#D60D9F1C
This are some of the reasons why they prefer WhatsApp even though bbm is more secure.
1. WhatsApp is compatible by most phones
2. There's no need to log in with password or username just input your mobile number on the app and you're good to go
3.WhatsApp doesn't require adding of friends using any pin it just synchronize your contacts on your phone that's all even though some persons can easily send damage messages before blocking them
4. It has become popular because of the simplicity in using it as it has gain wide acceptance

The issue now is that service providers in Nigeria especially are complaining of reduction in profit as it has replaced multimedia messages and calls .
Re: I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Some people just don't have the time to start adding pins before chatting with their friends.. this is one of the major flaws of BBM and why whatsapp is so popular. Just search ur contacts and anyone that has whatsapp is visible.. a lot better than asking for bbm pin before u can add someone.

Also I hate that damn BBM persistent icon showing on Android phones.. its so annoying. Are they telling me they can't make that damn thing run in the background without the persistent icon on the notification area? It is a battery sucker.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
NLbully:
Yet you manage to click on the thread link.... Your stupidity amuses me

This is unecessary, u opened a thread, u expect people to have their views and give their comments. You should know different people will have different opinions.
Re: I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! by justicesky24(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wetin concern us?.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia P1 Price Specification Nigeria China Us Uk Uae Saudi Arabia Pakistan India / Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Unboxing – The Multipurpose Budget Smartwatch / 10 Reasons You Should Get The Camon CM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.