Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

VIDEO: 'buhari Is Mad, He Cannot Jail Me' - Nnamdi Kanu Fumes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: 'buhari Is Mad, He Cannot Jail Me' - Nnamdi Kanu Fumes (631 Views)

I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre / They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: 'buhari Is Mad, He Cannot Jail Me' - Nnamdi Kanu Fumes by Lucasinho(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2016
A video is trending on the NigerianEye Facebook page where the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Director of Radio Biafra, Mr.Nnamdi Kanu is seen fuming with anger and saying he won’t allow President Muhammadu Buhari to jail him.

In the video, Kanu who, during his resumed trial on
Tuesday, vehemently rejected the ruling of trial Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court in Abuja who granted the Federal Government the nod to shield identities of witnesses billed to testify against him also threatened that he would expose secrets that will sink Nigeria finally.

CLICK THE LINK TO WATCH VIDEO BELOW...

https://m.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.facebook.com%2FNigerianey%2Fvideos%2F1131966790255489%2F&show_text=0&width=400

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: VIDEO: 'buhari Is Mad, He Cannot Jail Me' - Nnamdi Kanu Fumes by gabinogem(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2016
I laugh in *Swahili* cheesy
Re: VIDEO: 'buhari Is Mad, He Cannot Jail Me' - Nnamdi Kanu Fumes by tunderay(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Secret? which one we never know.
Re: VIDEO: 'buhari Is Mad, He Cannot Jail Me' - Nnamdi Kanu Fumes by menxer: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Is he now asking for a media trial?
Re: VIDEO: 'buhari Is Mad, He Cannot Jail Me' - Nnamdi Kanu Fumes by budusky05(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Na so madness dey take start, they need to check this guy.

I guess its done on him now that he wont make it, so he has started ranting

just pity that wife of his now, cus its obvious she will miss him
Re: VIDEO: 'buhari Is Mad, He Cannot Jail Me' - Nnamdi Kanu Fumes by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2016
budusky05:
Na so madness dey take start, they need to check this guy.

I guess its done on him now that he wont make it, so he has started ranting

just pity that wife of his now, cus its obvious she will miss him

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ambode And Falz At Ikorodu One Lagos Fiesta / Watch Deep Secrets Nnamdi Kanu Promised To Reveal. / New Militant Group Gives Buhari 14 Days To Sack Magu, Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.