Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity (1526 Views)

Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity / Tithe Is Not Christianity, Tithe Is More Of Judaism And Rastafarism. / Be Enlightened, Tithe Was Not Christianity, Don't Pay Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by contra(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2016
So I read about the Akwa Ibom incident and it dawned on me that Christianity of today is no longer as it used/ought to be. So I asked myself, what would Jesus, Paul or Peter do if anyone of them was the pastor of this Akwa Ibom church? Would they just blame the engineers or go home and pretend like nothing happened and let the unbelievers have a field day mocking our God? Guess what? I doubt that very much.

I think any of these three would have raised the dead and start the long overdue revival in our land. Or maybe the accounts in Acts 20:7-12 and Acts 9:32-43, about Eutychus being raised from the dead at Troas and Dorcas being raised in Lydda and Joppa respectively were false and maybe the commandment in Matthew 10:8 “Heal the sick, RAISE THE DEAD, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give”, is not for our generation. Or maybe, just maybe the whole Bible is false (?)

So I am asking myself, what did these pastors even learn in “Bible School”? Did they just learn how to collect tithes and offerings and do “small small mercy-drops miracles? (or maybe these so-called miracles are mere coincidences?)”. Haa! So many questions? So many patch patch Christianity without power!!!

This is my conclusion, if you are a pastor and you have not figured how to heal the sick and raise the dead, please close your church and go do something else.

IF THERE IS NO POWER, IT IS NOT CHRISTIANITY.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by psucc(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2016
My brother, today it has gone beyond power, salvation and soul winning. It is now about prosperity, deliverance and breakthrough.

We no longer have Christian gatherings where the lame are healed, the blind see but people with unseen ailments are healed, fake miracles everywhere. It has become avenues to sow seed, seed faith and lots more.

Thank God for the few remnants who are bent on presenting one soul before the Lord on that day. And guess what, the self professed Christians are running away from these ones.
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by Jamean(f): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2016
hmmm! brb
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by orisa37: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
I concur.
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by An2elect2(f): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
I am afraid those people may not have died in Christ
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
An2elect2:
whose fault is it that they died?

2 Likes

Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by Scholar8200(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
An2elect2:
why do you think so?
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by An2elect2(f): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Scholar8200:
why do you think so?
1,The church was found by a man not Christ and they were assembled to elevate their god when terror stroke.

2, How can the members of the body of Christ just meet their death inbetween fellowship and praise of God? I mean they were not even killed for His sake.
There was no power demonstrated to counter what happened and shut the mouths of mockers. Just nothing! Something is amidst.

I may be wrong but the weirdness of the whole thing is questionable
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by An2elect2(f): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
ScepticalPyrrho:
How do you mean?
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by contra(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
ScepticalPyrrho:

Firstly, individuals must take responsibility for their lives. Everyone is expected to be vigilant and not depend 0.0001% on any man of God no matter how powerful they may seem. At the end of the day, each person must give account for their lives and no one can push that responsibility.

That said, when a man of God, that is supposed to be a REAL man of God is inviting the "world" to attend a program, then necessary precautions are expected to be taken i.e. physical and spiritual precautions. The man of God ought to be responsible enough to carter for the well-being of the worshipers at least for the duration of the program.

Men of God cannot expect to be careless with the lives of people and just pretend that nothing happened. If they could not prevent the accident then they must be ready to provide solutions no matter the cost and as men of God in this case, raising the dead would have put paid to this issue. Matthew 10:8 is not an advice or gift to a selected few, it is a COMMAND THAT IS TO BE OBEYED by all believers (especially men of God).
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by Splinz(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Has anyone ever thought of the import of this truth: "...Satan who deceives the whole world..."? (Rev. 12:9). This understanding is very important! Because it is only when this kind of knowledge has been established in your heart that you can understand incidences like the "Uyo church collapse".

The question on people's lips is: "Why would God allowed such a tragedy befall His church and children if He truly exist?"

But I think the question should rather be: Who built 'Reigner's Bible Church' and appointed Akan Weeks as a servant of God? The scripture says "except the Lord builds, the builders build in vain..." (Psalm 127:1, Matt. 16:18).

Understand something here! It is God that calls/chose His servants (John 15:16) and not the other way round. And this same God that people claimed to know and serve can also be worshiped in vain- in futility! (Mark 7:7).

So therefore, if anyone thinks he knows and worshiped Him, it is imperative that he re-examine his belief.

1 Like

Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by collinsfhk(m): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Jeremiah 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

50:7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

The foundation of that ministry is questionable. If its a genuine church, then they have gone frm mountain to hill ...
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by Niflheim(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2016
@OP,

1.It is not possible to mock a god!!! Can you mock Sponge Bob?

2."So called Miracles" are mere coincidences!!!

3.Healing the sick is mostly for doctors and those who are knowledgeable about herbs!!!

4.The bible claims that birds have 4 feet!!!(Too much drinking of garri from the writers?)
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by contra(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

1.It is not possible to mock a god!!! Can you mock Sponge Bob?

2."So called Miracles" are mere coincidences!!!

3.Healing the sick is mostly for doctors and those who are knowledgeable about herbs!!!

4.The bible claims that birds have 4 feet!!!(Too much drinking of garri from the writers?)

Figure out how to see the tip of your nose without a mirror first. When you achieve this, we can talk.
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by oaroloye(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2017
SHALOM!

contra:
So I read about the Akwa Ibom incident and it dawned on me that Christianity of today is no longer as it used/ought to be. So I asked myself, what would Jesus, Paul or Peter do if anyone of them was the pastor of this Akwa Ibom church? Would they just blame the engineers or go home and pretend like nothing happened and let the unbelievers have a field day mocking our God? Guess what? I doubt that very much.

I think any of these three would have raised the dead and start the long overdue revival in our land.

You have to think logically.

No, sorry, let me amend that: You must not only think logically- you must consider all relevant factors and variables, and not just the ones that interest YOU.

YOU KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT.

People, even Brethren, whose lives were SNUFFED-OUT BY SATAN should be RESTORED TO LIFE.

Or else, what is THE GOSPEL for?

So, a RELEVANT factor is: WHAT WOULD BE THE CONSEQUENCES OF INCONTROVERTIBLE RESURRECTION OF KNOWN DEAD?

Obviously: INSTANT REVIVAL.

This reveals another KEY FACTOR: WHO WOULD WANT THAT PREVENTED?

The average Christian, and even above-average Christian is NOT VERY SERIOUS.

Becoming a professing Christian means that you acrimoniously QUIT The KINGDOM OF DARKNESS- with "FINGER!"

The unseriousness of Christians is that THEY TOTALLY EXPECT SATAN TO BASICALLY FORGET ALL ABOUT THAT!

Just... TAKE IT as a PART OF HIS LIFE... and move on.

They FORGET ALL ABOUT HIM- what his GOALS are, and HOW FAR HE CAN GO to achieve them.

. LUKE 14:25-35.

25. And there went great multitudes with him:
and he turned, and said unto them,
26. "If any man come to me,
and hate not his father, and mother,
and wife, and children, and brethren,
and sisters, yea, and his own life also,
he cannot be my Disciple.
27. "And whosoever doth not bear his cross,
and come after me, cannot be my Disciple.
28. "For which of you,
intending to build a tower,
sitteth not down first,
and counteth the cost,
whether he have sufficient to finish it?
29. "Lest haply,
after he hath laid the foundation,
and is not able to finish it,
all that behold it begin to mock him,
30. "Saying,

'THIS MAN BEGAN TO BUILD,
AND WAS NOT ABLE TO FINISH.'

31. "Or what king,
going to make war against another king,
sitteth not down first,
and consulteth whether he be able
with ten thousand
to meet him that cometh against him
with twenty thousand?
32. "Or else,
while the other is yet a great way off,
he sendeth an ambassage,
and desireth conditions of peace.
33. "So likewise, whosoever he be of you
that forsaketh not all that he hath,
he cannot be my Disciple.
34. "Salt is good:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be seasoned?
35."It is neither fit for the land,
nor yet for the dunghill;
but men cast it out.
He that hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

HOW WOULD SATAN STOP FULL GOSPEL CHURCHES FROM RAISING THE DEAD?

What RESOURCES does he have available to STOP that?

Or maybe the accounts in Acts 20:7-12 and Acts 9:32-43, about Eutychus being raised from the dead at Troas and Dorcas being raised in Lydda and Joppa respectively were false and maybe the commandment in Matthew 10:8 “Heal the sick, RAISE THE DEAD, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give”, is not for our generation. Or maybe, just maybe the whole Bible is false (?)

You are talking about "SALT THAT HAS LOST HIS SAVOUR."

(*Duh!*)

So I am asking myself, what did these pastors even learn in “Bible School”? Did they just learn how to collect tithes and offerings and do “small small mercy-drops miracles? (or maybe these so-called miracles are mere coincidences?)”. Haa! So many questions? So many patch patch Christianity without power!!!

WHO TOLD US THAT WE COULD HAVE "PASTORS" TO BEGIN WITH?

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye after their works:
for they say,
and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the uppermost
rooms at feasts,
and the chief seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called Rabbi:
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father
upon the Earth:
for One is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites!
For ye shut up the Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye
them that are entering
to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
the greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
For ye compass sea and land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him twofold more
the Child of Hell
than yourselves."

HYPOCRITES LOOK FOR A "GOOD PASTOR," AND EVENTUALLY CHOOSE ONE, NONE, OR "ALL OF THE ABOVE."

Some people think that one Pastor is as good as another- so that it does not really matter which church one goes to.

They cannot expect anything from these Pastors but a RITUAL- which is not expected to produce TANGIBLE FRUIT.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

THE TRUTH, IN THIS CASE, IS THAT AS SOON AS THEY STARTED LOOKING FOR A "PASTOR," SATAN HAD ALREADY WON.

. EXODUS 32:1.

AND when the people saw that Moses delayed
to come down out of the mount,
the people gathered themselves together
unto Aaron,
and said unto him,
"Up, make us gods,
which shall go before us;
for as for this Moses,
the man that brought us up
out of the land of Egypt,
we wot not what is become of him."

This is my conclusion, if you are a pastor and you have not figured how to heal the sick and raise the dead, please close your church and go do something else.

IF THERE IS NO POWER, IT IS NOT CHRISTIANITY.

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him, and said unto him

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended the unjust steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed amongst Men
is Abomination in The Sight of God."

THE OFFICE OF "PASTOR" LEGITIMIZES THE IDOLATROUS DISOBEDIENCE OF THE LORD OF THE CHURCH.

There is NO WAY that someone like that can lead wannabe Christians to THE TRUTH without undermining their own position, and exposing it as FALSE.

Every Pastor has to make the QUALITY DECISION whether they want to TELL THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH, or else CONTINUE TO HOLD THEM IN BONDAGE- preventing them from ATTAINING ENLIGHTENMENT GREATER THSN THEIR OWN.

Every Pastor is therefore SATAN'S SECRET AGENT, who have INFILTRATED THE CHURCH to lead them for HIM.

Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by urheme: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2017
contra:

I think any of these three would have raised the dead and start the long overdue revival in our land. Or maybe the accounts in Acts 20:7-12 and Acts 9:32-43, about Eutychus being raised from the dead at Troas and Dorcas being raised in Lydda and Joppa respectively were false and maybe the commandment in Matthew 10:8 “Heal the sick, RAISE THE DEAD, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give”, is not for our generation. Or maybe, just maybe the whole Bible is false (?)

IF THERE IS NO POWER, IT IS NOT CHRISTIANITY

i agree with you.......it must have come first in a vision....so that things can be put right........the building collapse at T. B. Joshua is also another one because the man is a prophet......he did not see that coming and no fire filled member saw it too.

Daniel saw the past present and future.....this is just a sign that if you are not called do not call your self.....and to be call into ministry does not mean you must go and build a church......we have hap-hazard substandard church buildings everywhere.....we are not surprise when they collapse .
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by GodsMopol: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2017
Splinz:
Has anyone ever thought of the import of this truth: "...Satan who deceives the whole world..."? (Rev. 12:9). This understanding is very important! Because it is only when this kind of knowledge has been established in your heart that you can understand incidences like the "Uyo church collapse".

The question on people's lips is: "Why would God allowed such a tragedy befall His church and children if He truly exist?"

But I think the question should rather be: Who built 'Reigner's Bible Church' and appointed Akan Weeks as a servant of God? The scripture says "except the Lord builds, the builders build in vain..." (Psalm 127:1, Matt. 16:18).

Understand something here! It is God that calls/chose His servants (John 15:16) and not the other way round. And this same God that people claimed to know and serve can also be worshiped in vain- in futility! (Mark 7:7).

So therefore, if anyone thinks he knows and worshiped Him, it is imperative that he re-examine his belief.

You are right bro, Jesus spoke about false prophets going into the world, and whenever any evil befall those false prophets, they pour it all on the church who they are not really reigning with.

Aside that, there are so many museum in the body of Christ, like OP said, no power, we are more in words than in power, trying to prove points by the words, not in power and demonstration of the Holy Ghost

1 Like

Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by GodsMopol: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
The Bible said, God is a spirit and they that must worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and truth. I recently ran into some atheist recently and I think I learnt my lesson, because they want to reason with you, and you would be stupid to go into reasoning the word of God, Jesus said in John 3:8, about the wind blowing where it listeth, you can't understand the dynamics of the Spirit unless you are into Spirit worship, trying to understand it outside Spirit worship would only result in seeing as Adam saw when he fell, he ran for leaves-let them keep reading, but we need praying men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by luvmijeje(f): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2017
During the life of Jesus on earth, he also witness incident like this and what was his response Luke 13:4 says

4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

How you leave this earth doesn't matter. What matter is knowing Jesus at the time of your leaving. Jesus was crucified on the cross. John the Baptist was beheaded Stephen was stoned to death. Bimbo Odukoya died on a plane crash. They didn't live till their grey hair Start falling off. But they all impacted the world they lived in.

Jesus said in John 9:4

I must work the works of him who sent me while it's day. The night is coming when no one can work.

All the above died in their youth while doing their father's work. Their night came upon them during their youth. So Christians who are waiting for one thing or the other before they start serving their God.. .. .. .. I smh.

Apostle Paul the most persecuted in the Bible while in the prison says in Phil 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain
Those who die knowing Jesus are far far better than people who are alive and not doing his will.
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by skeendyke: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
People think that Christians are immune from death that plagues this world. Even more, they think that death cannot make an unwelcome appearance in the house of God. As a result, they mock God and believers in the event of such happening. This is foolish thinking at its peak. History is replete with the gruesome massacre of numberless prophets, priests, believers, pastors, apostles, evangelists, and christians. A good many of them died serving in the temple of God or worshipping in a church. Many died young, many died in their prime and many died old.

The lives lost at Reigners church was tragic but the greater tragedy is death without knowing Christ. Death is inevitable. Death is ubiquitous. This is why Christ keeps knocking at the door of people's hearts to receive Him before death comes knocking.

True, the church today lacks power as in the days of old because many Christians are heading in the opposite direction of where God has called them to walk but the truth is even if the dead were brought back to life today by the power of God they would still die some other time maybe in the distant future. No man is immortal. No one can miss that appointment of finality of life's pursuits. Being prepared to meet your Maker far exceeds the manifestation of miracles when weighed on the scale of importance by tons.
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by GodsMopol: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2017
luvmijeje:
During the life of Jesus on earth, he also witness incident like this and what was his response Luke 13:4 says

4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

How you leave this earth doesn't matter. What matter is knowing Jesus at the time of your leaving. Jesus was crucified on the cross. John the Baptist was beheaded Stephen was stoned to death. Bimbo Odukoya died on a plane crash. They didn't live till their grey hair Start falling off. But they all impacted the world they lived in.

Jesus said in John 9:4

I must work the works of him who sent me while it's day. The night is coming when no one can work.

All the above died in their youth while doing their father's work. Their night came upon them during their youth. So Christians who are waiting for one thing or the other before they start serving their God.. .. .. .. I smh.

Apostle Paul the most persecuted in the Bible while in the prison says in Phil 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain
Those who die knowing Jesus are far far better than people who are alive and not doing his will.

I love your comment, thou I ran into one of your post somewhere I was tempted to believe otherwise of your believe
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by luvmijeje(f): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2017
GodsMopol:

I love your comment, thou I ran into one of your post somewhere I was tempted to believe otherwise of your believe

Which of my post?
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by GodsMopol: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
luvmijeje:

Which of my post?

Something about not able to forgive God, I didn't open it sha, probably it has a differing content
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by Westrickda652: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Thank God for the few remnants who are bent on presenting one soul before the Lord on that day. And guess what, the self professed Christians are running away from these ones. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by GodsMopol: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
opeomoope . kindly paragraph your recent post on Grace. Thanks
Re: If There Is No Power, It Is Not Christianity by 0temSapien: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2017
.:

I beg to differ. According to your bible, Ananias and Sapphira were deliberately killed by Peter and he didn't raise them up. Go and read the story in the book of Acts.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Allah? What Is The Origin Of Belief In Allah? / Pastor Adeboye Commissions RCCG Champions Cathedral-Teteenagers Church In Warri / From Pulpit To Palace: RCCG Pastor Becomes A Traditional Ruler {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.