Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (9734 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by oluwalewis(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Raine80:
why did you agree? Personal training is going to involve touching and correct positioning now if things are going to be coming to attention when you are with clients then maybe you might want to consider having a group rather than one person ...you might need witnesses.

That is his problem but I can't wait to be your trainer, don't turn me down sexy luv
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
oluwalewis:

After a thorough thought, we came to the conclusion that ....
complete it my beautiful lady

After a thorough thought, we came to the conclusion that it wasn't even worth thinking about in the first place.
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by oluwalewis(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
debolly:

After a thorough thought, we came to the conclusion that it wasn't even worth thinking about in the first place.

our minds must be in sync for you to have said what's on my mind
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by UniqueGUY1: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
I think she is indirectly telling you that she wants you.
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by oluwalewis(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
debolly:

Compliment of the season my baby luv
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
oluwalewis:

Compliment of the season my baby luv
The same to you my adult love.....Hope you're good?
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by harameede99(f): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Intrepid01:
Sir Michael or what is your name...are you a learner? Ladies are actually wiser than Guys you know....a lady (your crush) is asking you to come train her and you are worried it might lead to something else. Before nko, what do you think she's looking for? you think she doesn't know the direction to a gym that has better tutors....Abeegi that babe is crushing on you much more than you're crushing on her. If you don't quickly go and start the training both at the gym and the other room now, I'll beat you eehhh. But please note that every lady deserves respect, whether she gives in willingly or not...Bye!!!
hmm m a lady i agree wit u on dat mayb she fell for his packs nd want smtin outta her sudden desire for gyming buh dis one wey awa guy no wan du sef ion rili knw wah to say i tink u shld giv it a try man it myt nt b as bad as u tink it will b
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by oluwalewis(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
debolly:

The same to you my adult love.....Hope you're good?
Definitely bt would feel beta if only u were by my side
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by tobby98: 1:22am On Jan 27, 2019
tripplephi:
IF YOU WANT TO HELP HER.... GET HER A FEMALE COACH AND IF SHE GETS UPSET THEN IT MEANS SHE IS EVIL AND JUST WANTS TO LURE YOU BUT INDIRECTLY SO SHE CAN LATER SAY ITS YOUR FAULT.... NEVER EVER LET YOUR ERECTION CONTROL YOUR DIRECTION. TODAY SHE MAY LOVE YOU BUT TOMORROW SHE WILL RUIN YOU.... ITS LUST NOT LOVE BRO.... be wise

Bro you are genius with this post....u deserve some bottles of Hennessy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl / Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+) / Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.