Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,607 members, 7,975,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:19 AM

God Have Given Us Men The Crown And Why Women Dey Pretend Like Say Power Dey The - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Have Given Us Men The Crown And Why Women Dey Pretend Like Say Power Dey The (681 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Have Given Us Men The Crown And Why Women Dey Pretend Like Say Power Dey The by walestar2(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
GOd Have given US Men the CROWN and WHY WOMEN DEY PRETEND like say power dey their hand AND dem dey even form self for relationship matter
Re: God Have Given Us Men The Crown And Why Women Dey Pretend Like Say Power Dey The by 190: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
wale
I hope everytin is ok with u

have u taken thoes drugs~

daddy bought for u~

please i know its ur GF act thats making u post all these kind of threads everywhere
but stop littering the place with it

would u~ grin grin grin
Re: God Have Given Us Men The Crown And Why Women Dey Pretend Like Say Power Dey The by mrperfect(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2009
Then, show them.
Re: God Have Given Us Men The Crown And Why Women Dey Pretend Like Say Power Dey The by walestar2(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
I don't need to show them because baba God don make us the king, agbaa ti o ba lo mi ninu ko n paruwo but if you say make I show the I will.
Prove
if you see 100 men for president then will see 2 women
if 10000 men become senators,na only 20 women go dey among
if 32 men countries go to world cup, na only 24 women dey go
Men can piss inside bottle and nothing go happen but make woman try am
God give us idea and make us put spermm inside them and dey go carry am for us for nine months with pain
we go work them go cook but if we no bring money home from work, na two of us hungry go kill because if man no work her woman go suffer join so that one na equal and even if she go leave than man, remember say na still man she wan go meet.
Thank God say dem don follow us dey share trousers together
we dey last longer for beauty pass woman but if you wan know whether woman fine or not, make women too dey cute hair.like we dey do
if wey dey Bleep, na us go dey up wey dem go dey down and we go dey pound dem like say we dey fight but thank God we don consider dem now with differents style so dem fit dey up too
Re: God Have Given Us Men The Crown And Why Women Dey Pretend Like Say Power Dey The by Godmother(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
*Shakes head in pity for the poster's mental state*
Re: God Have Given Us Men The Crown And Why Women Dey Pretend Like Say Power Dey The by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
Godmother:

*Shakes head in pity for the poster's mental state*

***DOING LIKEWISE*** grin grin
Re: God Have Given Us Men The Crown And Why Women Dey Pretend Like Say Power Dey The by walestar2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2009
this God daughter, Na wah for you, shake head for yourself and not me

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Pls, A Battle Between His Family And Me; Who Wud He Fight For? / Does It Mean She Is A LovePeddler? / Mr Good Guy Or A Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.