Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,382 members, 7,978,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Logical View About MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Logical View About MMM (645 Views)

About MMM New Model / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Logical View About MMM by Baylam(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Much Ado About MMM!
Naturally, the blacks especially Nigerians are respected all over the world for being wise, smart and hard to be scammed. But alas! The love for quick riches blind us all. Been reading about this MMM shutdown and maintenance jargon but what made me Laff is some people still so confidence about its return. In the real sense, don't you know by the time the scheme comes up in Jan 14 as planned, more people will be making withdrawal rather than deposit Have we forgot so soon , the xteristics of January? We all hide under" I have spent money for xmas celebration. Come by February ending.
The founder of this scheme is a smart guy to behold. This is how the system work and how money will be lost by the die hard fans of MMM.
I can just come up with N20Million. Get like 20 guys with laptops. They will start the scheme and I will be paying them with the initial N20M capital. All they need doing is to be registering their friends and do the posting, I will be paying the bonus for them till those first beneficiary spread the gospel.
Money is not paying to a central account, it's been paid to individuals, not a central office , that's the mistake we made. Once those 20 gurus employed see PHs that worth billions, all they need doing is to start matching the conventional PHs. Imagine a situation where some people want to provide a million naira and some 500,000 PHs. They will just be giving you account to pay in. The account will be for the 20 guys employed. Once they got money from over 3 million Nigerians, as claimed being their customer base, then it's just a click to down the system as they did now. Alas!!!! This is just a simple logic. How on earth we are so daft and blinded by lies. All the interests paid this far is just outa N20Million to earn your trust. But they got 100% assurance to make this in folds when they look into their scheme and calculate the PHs. You people will just be paying into a central account unknowingly. And before you could say MMM, money is gone. What baffle me most is when you see people asking you to part them 100k, promising to payback in 2 weeks. You know what that means? You have tasted the cake and you want to eat better part of it and that will be when they park off. Nothing like I have made 30k, let me lock up. The moment you remember the goodies attached therein, you will want to do it again, hoping for the last time . Forgetting that you are not paying 30k for your PH, you will want to bring on more money to get in more interest being the last time and then the system goes down. MMM is wiser than US. Try and reason and back off!

cc seun , lalasticalala , mydn44

2 Likes

Re: My Logical View About MMM by Seconsol92(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
My country people... Them go talk talk... Story story o.. Story everywhere o #rara

(1) (Reply)

Before You Mock Anybody For Investing In MMM, Think About This. / X / Already Set Up Betting Shop And Office Space For Sale/sub-let In IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.