Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (54289 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by nicason(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
freeze abi na calm u call ur self that is why you ll work and aged without getting into ur pod ordained destiny.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by lionson(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
How can you seat wherever you are and your hand is scratching you to tell another man that is old enough to be your father what to do with his property?
Honestly, freeze is a great foooooool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by durentsneh(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Freeze can qo jump infront of a movinq train for all I care!

He is entitled to our tithes,How he chooses to spend it is never your fuçkinq business Freeze.

i am not suprised when i saw d moniker behind dis post. Ur post useless as usual
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fourwinds:
have u seen satan before.?

Hahahah, yes bro, Satan doesn't hide. He comes to every dedicated satanists, we satanists communicate with our Gods, the Gods of Duat, they exist well and physically, this is not a blind faith thing, there is not another religion greater than spiritual satanism which is the original religion of Mankind, the path of power. The path where you elevate your soul to God head, we are extraordinary, we are not common people you chat with day to day, it's an opportunity to even know a true satanists not some Jewish claimed illuminati shit or now corrupted free masonry and other brother hoods corrupted by xtianity.

The path to light is narrow. Lives have been taking by xtianity (includes Muslim and All other false shits) just to hide this truth from the masses, this why there is suffering and chaos in the world today, because the souls of the gentiles have been weakened, cut of from the spiritual source of life nd then enslaved.

Can you do anything when you are extremely weak? No, you are defenceless, this is the problem with mankind today.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by TooLateToFail(f): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ignorance..God have mercy..
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by charlesucheh(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
LIP sealed! leaning back to sip my LA CASERA! you know why? cause I'm trying to avoid the sh*t that will come out from the vocal cavity of DEM "DADDY G'O" followers in relation to what FREEZ posted!
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Well, it's pure basic truth cause we're talking about infrastructure here. I learnt the Sango Ota road is damn bad, and someone has the financial capacity to lend the government a helping hand. I thought it's meant to be church without walls, but clearly it's the opposite. The church needs to spring up and do whatever it takes to make impact in the community they're found.

It's not only about living a holy life; praying without ceasing but actively giving back to those who can't repay. With due respect, Mr Freeze is on point here!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by cevek11: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Did you type entitled? No... I no gre

herzern:

He is entitled to our tithes,How he chooses to spend it is never your fuçkinq business Freeze.

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by TooLateToFail(f): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
People just carry curses upon themselves for talking against an anointed man of God that heaven honours. Millions of life have been transformed purely by the grace he carries. It is well..get understanding. In fact its better to keep quiet than talk about what you don't have an understanding of. Peace...
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by erenma24(f): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
So true but followers of d man at ota Nd Oda men in the church business would never accept
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Fourwinds: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Demigods666:

Hahahah, yes bro, Satan doesn't hide. He comes to every dedicated satanists, we satanists communicate with our Gods, the Gods of Duat, they exist well and physically, this is not a blind faith thing, there is not another religion greater than spiritual satanism which is the original religion of Mankind, the path of power. The path where you elevate your soul to God head, we are extraordinary, we are not common people you chat with day to day, it's an opportunity to even know a true satanists not some Jewish claimed illuminati shit or now corrupted free masonry and other brother hoods corrupted by xtianity.

The path to light is narrow. Lives have been taking by xtianity (includes Muslim and All other false shits) just to hide this truth from the masses, this why there is suffering and chaos in the world today, because the souls of the gentiles have been weakened, cut of from the spiritual source of life nd then enslaved.

Can you do anything when you are extremely weak? No, you are defenceless, this is the problem with mankind today.
I can see God is dealing with u through His Beloved Son Jesus Christ.....
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by ethankareem(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

Malachi 3:10 Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be
food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says
the LORD of hosts, if I will not open the windows of
heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until
there is no more need.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
charlzcavanni101:
freeze you bera be careful or else
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
or else what?... stop threatening people with God's wrath... we now understand better
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Diamondwhat: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
BuyGoats:
In as much as i encourage giving to the poor and needy and discourage greed, I think all this rant is Enough...
What has he sold to help the poor....

The so called celebrities showcasing range and all sort of thrash could as well sell to help..

Let's not even talk about the politicians....

I beg all this my long epistle is not my biz.
My biz, My goats, My signature.
Please check my signature for your Christmas goats.

Freez should sell one of those expensive wrist watches of his to help the poor....100k. Is enuf to help my struggling business o jare.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by melayemi: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

Na mumu you be
You sure say you chop 3 square meal today so

1 Like

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by drstone1: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
TINALETC3:
Leave pastors alone na,

You dey mind am....all jokers and comedians look for soft targets to Lampoon.. He can't try that with any terrorist,aboki or alfa...Funny enough he picked the wrong fight..and worst of all the guy does not even live by his own rules.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

weyrey, oledepo is a fraud
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by rabzy: 12:27am On Dec 15, 2016
TooLateToFail:
People just carry curses upon themselves for talking against an anointed man of God that heaven honours. Millions of life have been transformed purely by the grace he carries. It is well..get understanding. In fact its better to keep quiet than talk about what you don't have an understanding of. Peace...
They Dia dey deceive yaself. Which grace he carry. Which millions he affect their lives, the ones that have been praying for open heavens every December 31st and keep complaining of recession or the ones that leaves sermons and straight into their girlfriends bosom and other lawlessness.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by aybrands(m): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Bitter true
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by dachisom(m): 2:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Gbam!!! Daddy freeze on point. I pray God will open their eyez
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Fourwinds:
I can see God is dealing with u through His Beloved Son Jesus Christ.....

You well so, mumu

Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by aalangel(f): 3:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Mtchewwww....
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Deban: 3:43am On Dec 15, 2016
jabojafa:
my broda u are right oh. Who has d so called Freeze helped? If any1 thinks dt openin church is equal to wealth let him go ahead and open his and stop spilling rubish online. Kingdom wealth/prosperity is gotten thru d covenant and if u are nt a tither u can never smell convenant wealth/prosperity talk more of tasting it. U can quote me anywhere. If any1 can get kingdom wealth without tithing den God is a liar.
My brother, you are ignorant. The day I paid tithe at RCCG in Amsterdam, my car knocked engine the next day. And my car was so important to my work. And that was about 2005. That was the last time I paid tithe. I am a believer in Christ, in the New Testament. Christ is about New Testament. Tithe is in Old testament and is part of Moses/Abraham's religion practiced by Judaism. I have challenged everyone who believes in tithe to show me where Jesus commands his believers topay tithe. Anyway, since I stopped paying tithe, I have become so contort able financially that my company employes more than 11 people since I made Nigeria my main base. Nothing substitutes hardwork and luck. You don't have to be a Christian or pay tithe to benefit from hardwork and luck. Ask Dangote or Bill Gates or the owner of Virgin Atlantic.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by anonym0us: 5:17am On Dec 15, 2016
herzern:

Dem don finally get this one....
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Dedelizo(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2016
herzern:

You rlly need education...Freeze was right
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Danimighty7(m): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2016
herzern:

You lack Intelligence ...........
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Danimighty7(m): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Demigods666:

You are so fvcking fake
I'm sure you just did a quick routine Google Search
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by sanerugwei: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2016
javakind:
FReeze is ignorant on some of these issues.
1. Jesus said he came to fulfil the law not to abolish it.
2. Abraham paid tithe to Melchizadek.
3. Malachi said pay ur tithe into the church "that their be meat in my house" even if the priest or pastor misuse Let God Judge them.
4. Akon gave electricity, check well that country he helped are honest not corrucpt
5. if the Pastor provide light to ota what will ota LGA council do with d development money they get from govt.
6. I am not a winners memeber.
7 Be careful Freeze
You appear to be the ignorant one bruv.
The Bible never said pay tithes to church. It said storehouse. It is Levites who collect the tithes to eat and also share with the poor and widows in Isreal. Do you know any pastor in Nigeria who is a Levite, from the tribe of Levi in Israel. Mind you the Levite priest needs the tithe which by the way is not money but mainly farm produce, because the were not allowed to work neither do they have an inheritance in Jacob or Isreal as it were.
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by nellend(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Judge not is what was written in the Holy Book, imagine freeze that can't manage his home coming out to criticize pple. SMH for the guy though. Who u help
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by Gofwane(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2016
BuyGoats:

My biz, My goats, My signature.
Please check my signature for your Christmas goats.
shey you dey give receipt for goats purchased? Because i dey suspect this your e-goat transaction grin
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by BuyGoats: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Gofwane:
shey you dey give receipt for goats purchased? Because i dey suspect this your e-goat transaction grin

You come to my farm and make a choice....
A receipt will be available on request.

e-goat transaction is professionalism. I advertise on LinkedIn too.
My data, my biz, my goats, my signature, your money, your goat... grin
Re: Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free by BreezyRita(f): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2016
I know the Bishop gives to the poor but unlike some, he doesn't need a bunch of reporters with cameras before he does that.

Whenever I listen to him teaching on the covenant of financial prosperity, he never fails to mention giving to the poor.

And he pays his tithes too. In fact, the church also pays tithe! But then, some people don't know this. They don't know that the church will continue to be envied. If he was wretched, this group of people will still be the ones to mock him and ask if he's sure he was called. 'Tis well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.