Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,786 members, 7,918,490 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:52 AM

Dede One Day: One Year After His Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dede One Day: One Year After His Death (32622 Views)

4 Years After The Sad Death Of 'dede One Day', See Photos From His Burial, Wife / Girls Rushing Mr Spell Aka Dede Nne (Photos) / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dede One Day: One Year After His Death by LilTyRoNe: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Ive been waiting for your weak ass response
What took you so long to respond?
I see youre a retard as well as stupìd with serious comprehension problems
Shìt mustve started when your dumb bitch of a mother dropped you on your head.
Clumsy bìtch could never do anything right .... well what does one expect from a junkie with a dick addiction

Enjoy reading that

E pain am hahahahah
i've got two words for you..
YOUR MAMA
and two advice for you:
go to any lesson centre cos i know your old age is too late for primary go and apply for English class,then after some months comeback and text cos your diction is too terrible and too illitrate like.
And number 2 go back to your old mum who i've never said i'll fucck cos she's like maybe age of my anccestors i'll properbly give her to an elderly yoruba chief council to do an orgy fuccking with her while you and your paedophile ole papa watch and puke and narrate everything i posted here line

Re: Dede One Day: One Year After His Death by LilTyRoNe: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oh and by the way dogzilla or whatever monster you call yourself am a MALE and was lauging while you're mocking the wrong gender.
I hope you enjoyed my comments,thanks have a bad day and God punish you.
BYE and dont quote me again am tired of village champion and illitrate churning out rubbish and incorrect,unarranged sentences, take my advice you really need that English lesson class.
Now off you go.to school
ITS OVER I WIN YOU LOSE,GOT IT and NEVER QUOTE ME AGAIN.
Re: Dede One Day: One Year After His Death by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2016
LilTyRoNe:

E pain am hahahahah
i've got two words for you..
YOUR MAMA
and two advice for you:
go to any lesson centre cos i know your old age is too late for primary go and apply for English class,then after some months comeback and text cos your diction is too terrible and too illitrate like.
And number 2 go back to your old mum who i've never said i'll fucck cos she's like maybe age of my anccestors i'll properbly give her to an elderly yoruba chief council to do an orgy fuccking with her while you and your paedophile ole papa watch and puke and narrate everything i posted here line

What a weak ass come back
You couldnt fùck a worm if you wanted to "Little Tyrone" So take you little pee pee like your name suggests and stop pretending you're a man you midget
Re: Dede One Day: One Year After His Death by LilTyRoNe: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2016
Babzilla:

What a weak ass come back
You couldnt fùck a worm if you wanted to "Little Tyrone" So take you little pee pee like your name suggests and stop pretending you're a man you midget

Chineke E still dey pain am i redirect all to your midget family cos i know your indirectly refering to them.
EWU HAUSA
What a stupid name
Dogzilla monster chai
stop quoting me cos i dont chat with Animals now shoo you dickless dogzilla being.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018 Finale: Bisola Stuns As The Host At The Lagos Venue / BBNaija's Boma Celebrates His Relocation From Lagos Mainland To Lagos Island / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.