Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda (1067 Views)

Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / Top Pro-assad Sunni Cleric Killed As Suicide Bombing Hits Damascus Mosque / Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
Over the years i've been trying to figure out the reasons behind the despicable acts raised and commited by the so called islamic militant " THE SUICIDE BOMBING".

I've discussed this with some imam and local muslim friends but they seem not to give me a serious and definite answer, rather the closest answer i got was those committing the act are of "higher being" undecided dont understand what they mean by that.

I discussed it again with ordinary folks around the neighbourhood but they equally have no idea why any human being should kill him or herself just to prove justice or revenge in fact they are confused themselves.

Now and again i'm still wondering and can't really figure out what actaully is the cause. I used to think it's way to attack non-muslims but i've come realise that it's way to attack anybody, muslims and non-muslims. Another thing i've discovered was this, i happen to find out that suicide bombing is purely limited to "islamic religion" neither the Hindus, Bhuddist, Atheist, nor the Christians actually practise this inconceivable evil act on anther man.

Does is it mean that islamic religion and practise is purely satanic? or does it mean that those that practise the religion majorly have hidden mental problem?

Please I want every intelligent person to participate in this discussion including moderators thank you.

We can all gain something from it.
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by ccollins(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
Hmm
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2009
It's good to silence the muslims for ones, i'm glad  smiley
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by Nezan(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2009
Na soooo
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by olabowale(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Skyone: « on: November 14, 2009, 03:52 PM »
Over the years i've been trying to figure out the reasons behind the despicable acts raised and commited by the so called islamic militant " THE SUICIDE BOMBING".
Suicide Bombing started from South east Asia's Tiamene's Tiger struggle strategy. I hate the muslims copying evils of disbeievers!

I've discussed this with some imam and local muslim friends but they seem not to give me a serious and definite answer, rather the closest answer i got was those committing the act are of "higher being" dont understand what they mean by that.
No one will ever say to you that the suicide bombers are "higher being"! You are not a sincere poster, Skyone. You need to go into sensationalised news Business!

I discussed it again with ordinary folks around the neighbourhood but they equally have no idea why any human being should kill him or herself just to prove justice or revenge in fact they are confused themselves.
No one knows the unknown, the thought of a man is unknown. Its like the future as in the time of the hour which Jesus did not know. How then are you not satisfied?

Now and again i'm still wondering and can't really figure out what actaully is the cause. I used to think it's way to attack non-muslims but i've come realise that it's way to attack anybody, muslims and non-muslims. Another thing i've discovered was this, i happen to find out that suicide bombing is purely limited to "islamic religion" neither the Hindus, Bhuddist, Atheist, nor the Christians actually practise this inconceivable evil act on anther man.
On the bolded, if you have researched well, you should have learnt that Tiamese Tiger, a gorilla warfare organization started it, to fight their oppressors, their central government, long before the Palestinians adopted it as the means of their national arsenal of warfare. Do you think the palestinians are fighting for islam and not for national identity? Then that was your ignorance, since among the PLO and others are people who are not muslims! If the suicide bombers even kill muslims, as you have said, does it then make sense that you should think it is Islamic?

Does is it mean that islamic religion and practise is purely satanic? or does it mean that those that practise the religion majorly have hidden mental problem?
In Islam, every discipline of knowledge, you have some or at least an adherent in it. The presidents of those places we think are muslim enclaves are Muslims. The father of Indians Nuke is a Muslim. To educate your mind, when you read the Quran you seek protection from Satanic influence, even as you begin, and there are 2 other places you are asked to seek protection against Shaitan, making official verses or statements to be 116, all from Quran! Skyone, in your arrogance can you show us how you arrive at this opinion of yours?

Please I want every intelligent person to participate in this discussion including moderators thank you.
i bet that if anyone show you intelligence, like in above, your response will be very caustic! people should read his responses. Study it and you will see how explosive he is, even as this statement of mine is a cautionary to him. Skyone dances to the beat of his own drum. Shall we therefore say that is typical christianity, as he is thinking that suicide bombing is islamic?

We can all gain something from it.
you dont wanna gain any anything, considering your reputation!
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 2:25am On Nov 22, 2009
olabowale:

No one will ever say to you that the suicide bombers are "higher being"! You are not a sincere poster, Skyone. You need to go into sensationalised news Business!

Your biggest problem is the obtinacy in you to believe the real truth, and look at you accusing me of not being sincere, OLABOWALE when will your thinking reflect the age you are, honestly i wonder. The entire world today is deeply confused why a so called islamic militant will launch an attack by a means of blowing him or herself up; isn't that cynical?

olabowale:

, the thought of a man is unknown. Its like the future as in the time of the hour which Jesus did not know. How then are you not satisfied?

The thought of an average muslim is openly known and is to kill the infedels. You see the demon in you is yet another problem of yours and he speaks for you therefore i'm not surprised if you disbelief the Authority and power of Jesus Christ.

olabowale:

On the bolded, if you have researched well, you should have learnt that Tiamese Tiger, a gorilla warfare organization started it, to fight their oppressors, their central government, long before the Palestinians adopted it as the means of their national arsenal of warfare. Do you think the palestinians are fighting for islam and not for national identity? Then that was your ignorance, since among the PLO and others are people who are not muslims! If the suicide bombers even kill muslims, as you have said, does it then make sense that you should think it is Islamic?

Olabowale your research always fail you why, the siamese tigers of Cambodian fought a guerilla war with the burmese in order to reclaim their authority and during the war the only means for the Cambodians not be enslaved was to kill themselves when captured by the burmese but never commit suicide attack like the islamic militants so get your fact right. Yes the palestine are fighting to gain an islamic state as well as to kill the jews by suicide attack, do i need to lecture you on it. And since the teaching of islam is vehemently dominated by hate i will say these foolish militants going about killing and ploting suicide bombing willl regard it as a prophecy to be fulfilled. So dont let your ignorance decieve you.

olabowale:

.To educate your mind, when you read the Quran you seek protection from Satanic influence,
God forbid,

olabowale:

Skyone, in your arrogance can you show us how you arrive at this opinion of yours?

Only if you can refrain yourself from your high level of obtinacy to accept the truth and open your mind to counter the ignorance in you then you will see the truth glearing just around you.

olabowale:

i bet that if anyone show you intelligence, like in above, your response will be very caustic! people should read his responses. Study it and you will see how explosive he is, even as this statement of mine is a cautionary to him. Skyone dances to the beat of his own drum. Shall we therefore say that is typical christianity, as he is thinking that suicide bombing is islamic?
you dont wanna gain any anything, considering your reputation!

I have observed you at least for a while now on NL and have come to conclude that the typical statement which goes like this : " a foolish man always think his ways are superior to his master" is a good example of you. The obtinacy in you has so much made it incapable of you to accept  the truth and which has summoned your life in despair.
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by olabowale(m): 5:06am On Nov 22, 2009
@Skyone: Whats interesting in you is very similar to whats interesting about the guy who yelled "fire" in a crowded indoor gathering of people, expecting a stampede, while he observes comically from afar! The unfortunate thing is that there is nothing funny about lies, and seeing others go through misery! Thats a mindset of saddist!

Olabowale your research always fail you why, the siamese tigers of Cambodian fought a guerilla war with the burmese in order to reclaim their authority and during the war the only means for the Cambodians not be enslaved was to kill themselves when captured by the burmese but never commit suicide attack like the islamic militants so get your fact right. Yes the palestine are fighting to gain an islamic state as well as to kill the jews by suicide attack, do i need to lecture you on it. And since the teaching of islam is vehemently dominated by hate i will say these foolish militants going about killing and ploting suicide bombing willl regard it as a prophecy to be fulfilled. So dont let your ignorance decieve you.
The suicide of the burmese is different from the suicide of the palestinians? The burmese suiciders will not commit suicide if the government army personnels are near them, so not to take others with him, yet his intention as fought for his land was to kill the "enemies." No? Or are you saying to me that no "enemy" died with the suicide action, maybe you are saying that the suicide victims from the "government" killed by the burmese tigers will return back to life, along with the suiciders, while that of the palestinians will not? Skyone, you are a funny guy, full of emotion of false god!

The Palestinians are not fighting to gain an islamic state, duuh, because among the PLO executives are Christians, and there used to be a guy called "George" in the days who was a big time operatives among them. Goerge is a Christian name, or he and the rest of the Christians are closet Muslims, too? Lol, erin iwo omo skyone yi pami. hile you are on high horse, delutional, we understand that many people resort into evil tactics when oppressed, the Jews used it to run the British Government out of palestine and formed their nation, you were probably blind to that! Go get some real life education and come back to discuss your findings!

God forbid,
I asked him t seek protection against Shaitan, and that was his answer! Are you okay, man?
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2009
olabowale:

@Skyone: Whats interesting in you is very similar to whats interesting about the guy who yelled "fire" in a crowded indoor gathering of people, expecting a stampede, while he observes comically from afar! The unfortunate thing is that there is nothing funny about lies, and seeing others go through misery! Thats a mindset of saddist!

As a matter of fact i keep finding your thinking extremely funny to me whenever i read your post, it's a pity to observse such a grown man like you still reasoning like my 6 years old son absolutely horrendous. To be honest and without acting disrespectfully i find it difficult to educate you on a more complex and sophisticated matters and it's simply due your inability to grasp the real truth or the prolong obtinacy and ugly fanatical side of your life.

olabowale:

The suicide of the burmese is different from the suicide of the palestinians? The burmese suiciders will not commit suicide if the government army personnels are near them, so not to take others with him, yet his intention as fought for his land was to kill the "enemies." No? Or are you saying to me that no "enemy" died with the suicide action, maybe you are saying that the suicide victims from the "government" killed by the burmese tigers will return back to life, along with the suiciders, while that of the palestinians will not? Skyone, you are a funny guy, full of emotion of false god!

The Palestinians are not fighting to gain an islamic state, duuh, because among the PLO executives are Christians, and there used to be a guy called "George" in the days who was a big time operatives among them. Goerge is a Christian name, or he and the rest of the Christians are closet Muslims, too? Lol, erin iwo omo skyone yi pami. hile you are on high horse, delutional, we understand that many people resort into evil tactics when oppressed, the Jews used it to run the British Government out of palestine and formed their nation, you were probably blind to that! Go get some real life education and come back to discuss your findings!

I asked him t seek protection against Shaitan, and that was his answer! Are you okay, man?

Take a read of your post and be very sincere to yourself you will find out that it's a very big shame to your life especially a man of your age to muddle up the facts glearing in the air. Your inability to grasp the real truth has affected your wellbeing to seek and accept the real fact. You thought i'm a novice to the guerilla war that oocured in south east Asia of cambodia, sorry you are very wrong on that one.

I will ignore other rubbish of yours posted but the truth about islam erodes on the main media groups, CNN,CBS,ALJAZEERA,SKYNEWS, BBC, AIT ETC  it is now openly known that the whole idea of islam is to hate, particularly the Jews and the Christians but unfornately today the evil course/agenda they started it's now hiiting back on you lots. Today what we hear and read even on the islamic channels are the muslims killing themselves in numbers, what an   abhorrence of the first order.

I know that being a militant yourself one day if life permits you, you will join the league of suicide bombers. Olabowale seek the real truth, be save thorugh the Lord Jesus Christ and have rest and peace in your life.
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by olabowale(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
Take a read of your post and be very sincere to yourself you will find out that it's a very big shame to your life especially a man of your age to muddle up the facts glearing in the air. Your inability to grasp the real truth has affected your wellbeing to seek and accept the real fact. You @Skyone'
thought i'm a novice to the guerilla war that oocured in south east Asia of cambodia, sorry you are very wrong on that one.
Nonsense! How do you say am thinking like your 6 years old and the same time you are classifying me as a shameless? Is either am like 6 years old, or am a grown man. You need to make up your mind, man, if you have one (lol). And if you are really aware of the gorrilla war tactics, you will know that suicide bombing or committing suicide or starting a fight, or a war was not started by the muslims, and frowned upon and never will be accepted as the hallmark of the muslim. The Jews committed bombing of King David's Hotel in Jerusalem to force the English Government out. The Japanese culture permits suicide called Arakiri (I hope thats te correct spelling since am not a suicide proponent). We have already established that the gorrilla of south east asia started suicide bombing. None of these people are muslims. And am sure there are scores of Christians dying and have died and will die in the hand of the Christians! You are correct in two situations, I wish that the muslims indeed mankind will stop unacceptable tactics to achieve their collective goals, or taking advantage of the weaknesses of their emotion and what they have over others to make a point.

Allah says in the Quran that we should not let our hatred of the attitude of others to make us unjustice to them, when we should at all times be just and try to elevate our actions to be merciful!

I will ignore other rubbish of yours posted but the truth about islam erodes on the main media groups, CNN,CBS,ALJAZEERA,SKYNEWS, BBC, AIT ETC it is now openly known that the whole idea of islam is to hate, particularly the Jews and the Christians but unfornately today the evil course/agenda they started it's now hiiting back on you lots. Today what we hear and read even on the islamic channels are the muslims killing themselves in numbers, what an abhorrence of the first order.
He says Skynews! Skyone is a riot, claiming that Islam hates Jews, Christian regardless of their disbeliefs, and am assuming he is saying that the other disbelievers, like Hindu, Sihk, etc are loved by Muslims? But it is the love that islam shown on Jews that many Jews in tight spots in the hands of Christians who are intending to avenge the death of Jesus, that the Jews say read the Quran, we the Jews couldnt have killed Jesus, considering that Muhammad (AS) a prophet after him is told this! Except that you a Christian wanted jesus to remain dead, you could use the same argument, too especially when the Jesus bashers are saying that he died so sickenly, hung by less than a population of a city, while you are claiming that he came to save the whole world. Islam elevated Jesus and in any case no Jew or Christian was killed, or even hated for his belief except when he rises up in arm against Islam, then kill or be killed is the natural order of the day, and as in hatred, the muslim reacts to the conniness and dispeakable and evil actions as dishonorable positions that the enemy takes, not willing to be honorable after agreements, so do you expect Islam to not react against injustice? You are a good example; I have read your rants, insulting me (lol), and you think that there will be a time that I will not be able to raise my voice and at least remind you that the world does not belong to you and if you do not disrespect your 6 years old boy, how dare you disrespect a man old enough to br his grandfather? Think Skyone!

I know that being a militant yourself one day if life permits you, you will join the league of suicide bombers. Olabowale seek the real truth, be save thorugh the Lord Jesus Christ and have rest and peace in your life.
I will ignore your rubbish above! Listen, if somebody threaten the lives of my beloved and am able to stop him, I will! Unlike you who will allow somebody to abuse your loved ones and while you turned cowardice in front of them/him, then after they spared your life, you may want to tell the wife that you are still the man. Look, if the nigerians have organized themselves in neigborhood blocks and take the fights against the armed robbers, and the bad guys in their communities, the nation as a whole, Nigeria would not be a society of Sisis, everyone especially afraid to even get scratched, while the burglars enter their homes and rape their wives and disvirgned the young women, spreading mayhem, etc!
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2009
olabowale:

Nonsense! How do you say am thinking like your 6 years old and the same time you are classifying me as a shameless? Is either am like 6 years old, or am a grown man.

I classified you as a shameless grown man because you have delibrately chose to think like a 6 year old kid. However taking a look at your post, i refer again to your obstinacy and lack of humility in your daily thinking. It is highly absurd that you refuse to see beyond your nose.

olabowale:

And if you are really aware of the gorrilla war tactics, you will know that suicide bombing or committing suicide or starting a fight, or a war was not started by the muslims, and frowned upon and never will be accepted as the hallmark of the muslim. The Jews committed bombing of King David's Hotel in Jerusalem to force the English Government out. The Japanese culture permits suicide called Arakiri (I hope thats te correct spelling since am not a suicide proponent). We have already established that the gorrilla of south east asia started suicide bombing. None of these people are muslims. And am sure there are scores of Christians dying and have died and will die in the hand of the Christians! You are correct in two situations, I wish that the muslims indeed mankind will stop unacceptable tactics to achieve their collective goals, or taking advantage of the weaknesses of their emotion and what they have over others to make a point.

Wait a minute even though those ethnic minority you've pointed out did commit atrocity (God knows how many century ago) at least they learnt that such ways are oblivious and unachiveable, from the time the first jihadi up to till now the muslims around the world remain crazy and fundamentally stupid , thus committing suicide attacks as a means of attack, absolutely unthinkable in this day and age.

olabowale:

He says Skynews! Skyone is a riot, claiming that Islam hates Jews, Christian regardless of their disbeliefs, and am assuming he is saying that the other disbelievers, like Hindu, Sihk, etc are loved by Muslims? But it is the love that islam shown on Jews that many Jews in tight spots in the hands of Christians who are intending to avenge the death of Jesus, that the Jews say read the Quran, we the Jews couldnt have killed Jesus, considering that Muhammad (AS) a prophet after him is told this! Except that you a Christian wanted jesus to remain dead, you could use the same argument, too especially when the Jesus bashers are saying that he died so sickenly, hung by less than a population of a city, while you are claiming that he came to save the whole world. Islam elevated Jesus and in any case no Jew or Christian was killed, or even hated for his belief except when he rises up in arm against Islam, then kill or be killed is the natural order of the day, and as in hatred, the muslim reacts to the conniness and dispeakable and evil actions as dishonorable positions that the enemy takes, not willing to be honorable after agreements, so do you expect Islam to not react against injustice?

Olabowale you are a complete menace here, it seems the word "nuisance" is just about to be included in your cv. Your very lack of biblical understanding is a complete disease to your wellveing, wherethen do i start with you undecided. But i'll live this to you get rid of islam in your life in order to gain the kingdom of Heaven.

olabowale:

I will ignore your rubbish above! Listen, if somebody threaten the lives of my beloved and am able to stop him, I will! Unlike you who will allow somebody to abuse your loved ones and while you turned cowardice in front of them/him, then after they spared your life, you may want to tell the wife that you are still the man. Look, if the nigerians have organized themselves in neigborhood blocks and take the fights against the armed robbers, and the bad guys in their communities, the nation as a whole, Nigeria would not be a society of Sisis, everyone especially afraid to even get scratched, while the burglars enter their homes and rape their wives and disvirgned the young women, spreading mayhem, etc!

Who are your beloved, the militants isn't it, i pity you; if you were refering to your mediate family i would have seconded a little bit though Jesus Christ warned of not taking revenge that our fight is of the Lord God Almighty. I love my wife and children and i will defend them when necessary but wont blow up myself to attack their attacker. It's a pity that you've been brought up and groomed in a violent way, all you know now is to kill the infedels, kill , kill, kill; my friend wake up from sleeping mat and switch on the light, let the light of Jesus Christ shines upon your life and let peace dwell in you.

May God bless you.
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by olabowale(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2009
this 3 gods worshipper wants me to leave the Creator out of my life and adopt his idols! no chance, man, so you just have to have a headache, along with heartache, and also stomachache and all other aches you can muster! Run along and play in the sand box with the 6 years old son! Am not insulting you, but trying to honor you as a father at the same time cut you down to size: reason; your paganism!
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2009
Wait a minute even though those ethnic minority you've pointed out did commit atrocity (God knows how many century ago) at least they learnt that such ways are oblivious and unachiveable, from the time of the first jihadi up to till now the muslims around the world remain crazy and fundamentally stupid , thus committing suicide attacks as a means of attack, absolutely unthinkable in this day and age.

Agbalagba ma'n ronu piwada ni,  undecided

olabowale:

this 3 gods worshipper wants me to leave the Creator out of my life and adopt his idols! no chance, man, so you just have to have a headache, along with heartache, and also stomachache and all other aches you can muster! Run along and play in the sand box with the 6 years old son! Am not insulting you, but trying to honor you as a father at the same time cut you down to size: reason; your paganism!

Mr blind man who valued mohamed more than his god allah, listen you are a very sick man and you need help. However all those curses you typed are for you not for me you typical islamic thug of no morals
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by olabowale(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
skyone yo koko ro o. omo fariya. omo faraya. You see why I said you should go play with the 6 years old child in the sand box? I know that you are flammable, and I just struck a match and you are hot on the collar, already. arifin ile yagbe ni omode yi nri mi fin yi. should I tell by son merely your younger to do the same with you?

lol. if you dont wanna be burnt in Hell, then quit worshippng Jinn (shaitan who is evilly direction your religious affairs to adopt him, human and tag your Creator as father when He surely does not need a child! What for?)! Get far away from Kufr, I wo kiriyo ara e! I dont know that your button could be pushed so slightly and you are climbing the walls?! Easyman like easy lizzy!

You better sleep tight and supplicate to your Creator to direct your religious affairs, and wake up a new man in Islam.

By the way I did not curse you. Read it again, just affirming that the end of a disbeliever is a tragic end, while you are still alive, its a good advise!
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by olabowale(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2009
skyone got a big laugh out of me. stomachache, etc are what got you cranky? this dude has not patience at all; i hope you are gentle with the ward in your care? if i could rattle your cage, I wonder how you deal with the mrs and the young 6 years old who is at this point defining him/herself refusing even a peck on the cheek?
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
olabowale:

skyone got a big laugh out of me. stomachache, etc are what got you cranky? this dude has not patience at all; i hope you are gentle with the ward in your care? if i could rattle your cage, I wonder how you deal with the mrs and the young 6 years old who is at this point defining him/herself refusing even a peck on the cheek?

Again you need help and i'm not being funny, your reactions are begining to be psychotic. If i can convert my dear wife (a chattered accountant) who was a muslim when i met her 7 years ago to a Christian in 2005, give her the respect she deserve, love her and make her to serve God through the Lord Jesus Christ then you desrve to be lectured by me on what is called tolerance.

I'm sure you would have either killed her or send her packing or not even approach her in the first place, all because you've been groomed to kill and hate the infidels
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2009
olabowale:

lol. if you dont wanna be burnt in Hell, then quit worshippng Jinn (shaitan who is evilly direction your religious affairs to adopt him, human and tag your Creator as father when He surely does not need a child! What for?)! Get far away from Kufr, I wo kiriyo ara e! I dont know that your button could be pushed so slightly and you are climbing the walls?! Easyman like easy lizzy!

lol what do you understand about hell, oh sorry i forgot mohamed told you about the 70 virgins after spending a while in your so called hell fire. You see grow up, for goodness sake open up brain and see the light. I thought 100 WORDS SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR A FOOL .
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2009
Olabowale HIS YOKE IS LIGHT serve HIM and your life will experiance peace and joy forever and ever and ever.

JESUS IS LORD

HALLELUYAH
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by olabowale(m): 3:42am On Nov 26, 2009
@Skyone: « #15 on: Yesterday at 11:48:22 PM »
[Quote]Again you need help and i'm not being funny, your reactions are begining to be psychotic. If i can convert my dear wife (a chattered accountant) who was a muslim when i met her 7 years ago to a Christian in 2005, give her the respect she deserve, love her and make her to serve God through the Lord Jesus Christ then you desrve to be lectured by me on what is called tolerance.[/quote]And Allah reverted Zaynab an authentic Igbo Princess and she became my wife. A lawyer is more evidence oriented than an accountant. Ans I did not sleep with her before she became muslima, married me! How about you? Did she resist your illegal advances while you were boyfriend/girlfriend? I thought as much.

While you rejoice in a fluke, my mother became Muslim, Zaynab played roles in bringing Islam to some of her lawyer friends and a younger cousin who is a medical doctor! Oh, Ms. Seyi Williams and her mother, sister, and brother all are now muslims. I will call to find out if Mr. Olawale has become a muslim, too.

A muslim woman who is boy crazy will fall for anything if she is not conscious that she is being stared the wrong way by Shaitan who made the evil seemingly look good! Just like the muslim man will fall the same if his pecking order has no thinking barometer! So stop the arrogance because if I ask you and your wife Who is the Creator of all things, neither of you will be foolish to say anyone but God Almighty, the Ever living and "never" dead. The never dead knocks Jesus out of the box! You hear me, man?

I'm sure you would have either killed her or send her packing or not even approach her in the first place, all because you've been groomed to kill and hate the infidels
I will not sleep with a woman am not married to. And I will not marry a Keferi. And I love women, yet I control my libido, putting it in check. Hang around me enough, InshaAllah, you will discard the man-god for thr real God.
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2009
olabowale:

@Skyone: « #15 on: Yesterday at 11:48:22 PM » And Allah reverted Zaynab an authentic Igbo Princess and she became my wife. A lawyer is more evidence oriented than an accountant. Ans I did not sleep with her before she became muslima, married me! How about you? Did she resist your illegal advances while you were boyfriend/girlfriend? I thought as much.

While you rejoice in a fluke, my mother became Muslim, Zaynab played roles in bringing Islam to some of her lawyer friends and a younger cousin who is a medical doctor! Oh, Ms. Seyi Williams and her mother, sister, and brother all are now muslims. I will call to find out if Mr. Olawale has become a muslim, too.

A muslim woman who is boy crazy will fall for anything if she is not conscious that she is being stared the wrong way by Shaitan who made the evil seemingly look good! Just like the muslim man will fall the same if his pecking order has no thinking barometer! So stop the arrogance because if I ask you and your wife Who is the Creator of all things, neither of you will be foolish to say anyone but God Almighty, the Ever living and "never" dead. The never dead knocks Jesus out of the box! You hear me, man?

Well it's sad that you are badly contagious to good living people who could have seen the Christ on that day. Anyway regards to your family as i respect them all.

olabowale:

I will not sleep with a woman am not married to. And I will not marry a Keferi. And I love women, yet I control my libido, putting it in check. Hang around me enough, InshaAllah, you will discard the man-god for thr real God.

Mr Olabowale you were out of context here and it depict your level of hipocracy really; you dont have to cry out loud like the pharisees do to show your level of innocency, in other words you actually did it the other way round i guess..

Bukky being a devoted Christian herself before i even met her speaks to your wisdom that you have to go by the law which says "fornication is a sin" therefore i started to enjoy her God given natural endowments when i got married to her and if want to know she's not only very pretty but commited to Almighty God through Christ Jesus and very intelligent as well, what a blessed man i am. Take care BABA.

Oh i forgot to the end, "refrain from being a suicide bomber it's not the best way to dialogue take care and regards to your beautiful family.
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by olabowale(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
« #14 on: November 25, 2009, 11:48 PM »
Quote from: olabowale on November 25, 2009, 10:30 PM

Again you need help and i'm not being funny, your reactions are begining to be psychotic. If i can convert my dear wife (a chattered accountant) who was a muslim when i met her 7 years ago to a Christian in 2005, give her the respect she deserve, love her and make her to serve God through the Lord Jesus Christ then you desrve to be lectured by me on what is called tolerance.

Posted by: skyone
Insert Quote
Quote from: olabowale on November 26, 2009, 03:42 AM
@Skyone: « #15 on: Yesterday at 11:48:22 PM » And Allah reverted Zaynab an authentic Igbo Princess and she became my wife. A lawyer is more evidence oriented than an accountant. Ans I did not sleep with her before she became muslima, married me! How about you? Did she resist your illegal advances while you were boyfriend/girlfriend? I thought as much.

Well it's sad that you are badly contagious to good living people who could have seen the Christ on that day. Anyway regards to your family as i respect them all.

Quote from: olabowale on November 26, 2009, 03:42 AM

Mr Olabowale you were out of context here and it depict your level of hipocracy really; you dont have to cry out loud like the pharisees do to show your level of innocency, in other words you actually did it the other way round i guess,

Bukky being a devoted Christian herself before i even met her speaks to your wisdom that you have to go by the law which says "fornication is a sin" therefore i started to enjoy her God given natural endowments when i got married to her and if want to know she's not only very pretty but commited to Almighty God through Christ Jesus and very intelligent as well, what a blessed man i am. Take care BABA.

Oh i forgot to the end, "refrain from being a suicide bomber it's not the best way to dialogue take care and regards to your beautiful family.
The two bolded speak volume, but which one is really Skyone, while the other is not him? Or is skyone both at the same time, like god and man at the same time? You know what am talking about! Am sure your family is gorgeous. What about you, if we look at the above!
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
olabowale:

The two bolded speak volume, but which one is really Skyone, while the other is not him? Or is skyone both at the same time, like god and man at the same time? You know what am talking about! Am sure your family is gorgeous. What about you, if we look at the above!

Her father was an Alhaji with two wives but her mother being the first wife stuck to christianity despite all life threathning. Therefore Bukky in those days goes to church, obey all rules of Jesus Christ but still honour and respect all islam occultic practises and festivals. During the courtship i told her the real truth that you cannot serve two masters it's either you choose one and leave one, hence the latter was the result.

I know what i've indicated. And let me lecture you, being a devoted christian it's obeying all rules and regulations of Jesus Christ which is now very rare among ladies today. The fact that she chose to partly practise her mother's religion was what actually attracted me to be honest and everything else follows.

Olabowale again i repeat refrain from being a suicide bomber it's not the best way to dialogue take care and regards to your beautiful family.
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by olabowale(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
does skyone ever analyse what he writes? no. reason, how can a muslim be going to church at the same time? whats in the church that merits a spiritual visit; is it the half naked man on the cross considered dead by those who are in the church at least, for some time while i say that at that time he fainted at best not showing any impulse or other signs of still being alive? what gon gon, skyone?

as a man who had married a christian in my days of ignorance, i am sure that your wife was never a muslim, and she was always a christian based on the nurturing from her mother. and i blamed her father who remained with a keferi, and he should have told her that you cant serve masters while i serveMaster, or take my position get away from disbeliever, period!

my worldwide people in islam especially the yorubas dont marry kiriyo o, because what you get is bad and weakened religion of islam and worse, a complete kufr. i woner what jesus will do?

this is a what would jesus do; would he have married to a christian of today? by the way skyone if i show you christian tradition that is still being practised, today but older than your insolency of arrogancy which prevents you fromt prostrating your face to One God, instead kneeling to three gods, will you leave the way of christianity? it is selfishness on your part and that of your wife to not try to invite her father to the way of three gods if you are certain that it is worth the effort. no? me, i am inviting my wife's mother and father and all her family members. if they accept, it is a benefit for their own souls. if the refuse, i am free of their blames, because none of them will say that the invitation is not extended to them by Zaynab, their family member!
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
olabowale:

does skyone ever analyse what he writes? no. reason, how can a muslim be going to church at the same time? whats in the church that merits a spiritual visit; is it the half naked man on the cross considered dead by those who are in the church at least, for some time while i say that at that time he fainted at best not showing any impulse or other signs of still being alive? what gon gon, skyone?

Put it to the poll and i'm sure you will get the answer yes in thousand times. If you are so fanatical about muslim that you cant imagine seeing an individual practising two religion then sorry you are living in a doomed world. So stop banging your head on the wall, it's the fact.

olabowale:

as a man who had married a christian in my days of ignorance, i am sure that your wife was never a muslim, and she was always a christian based on the nurturing from her mother. and i blamed her father who remained with a keferi, and he should have told her that you cant serve masters while i serveMaster, or take my position get away from disbeliever, period!

I will ignore your insult as you think and utter words in foolishness. However your disbelief in the real truth is what has left you in dismay. I should be in full doubt how your wife being an igbo woman and probably living in America converted to occultic society called muslim undecided low and behold i dont think she's done that ordinarilly prabably by seduction.

olabowale:

this is a what would jesus do; would he have married to a christian of today? by the way skyone if i show you christian tradition that is still being practised, today but older than your insolency of arrogancy which prevents you fromt prostrating your face to One God, instead kneeling to three gods, will you leave the way of christianity? it is selfishness on your part and that of your wife to not try to invite her father to the way of three gods if you are certain that it is worth the effort. no? me, i am inviting my wife's mother and father and all her family members. if they accept, it is a benefit for their own souls. if the refuse, i am free of their blames, because none of them will say that the invitation is not extended to them by Zaynab, their family member!

Hypocracy, illusion, fantasy, lies, foolisheness, deluded name it , the only person i feel sorry for is your wife, an innocent woman who could have been saved was charmly bondaged in darkness what a shame. I pray she sees the light amen.
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by dabos: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
hey are you a muslim

am just asking ok
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by skyone(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
NO AND WILL NEVER!
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by dabos: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
nice to hear from you

then no answer for you
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by focused123(m): 3:14am On Dec 28, 2009
Olabowale, I have taken time to read your post and you are not making any sense. You are the type that will never accept the truth about Islam. All he do is defend the evils of Islam. People like Olabowale will encourage his son to carry out suicide bombing. God have mercy.

Its high time, Islam should be eradicated from Nigeria. Islam is really embarrassing Nigeria. Everything about Islam is backwardness, violence, deception, blame others syndrome and stupidity.
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2009
@focused.I dnt think olabowale would be careless to allow his son do such an evil act.Olabowale pls watch it bro,becos almost evry thread i read today u ve be critisized by almost evrybody.Dnt turn to another abuzola who faded off nairaland having lost his cool
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by muhsin(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
toba:

@focused.I dnt think olabowale would be careless to allow his son do such an evil act.Olabowale pls watch it bro,becos almost evry thread i read today u ve be critisized by almost evrybody.Dnt turn to another abuzola who faded off nairaland having lost his cool

Hmm. . .

The reason for that is very simple: your folks hate facts.

I urge you to back and read between lines where Olabowale was accused. You certainly will see things differently.
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
muhsin:

Hmm. . .

The reason for that is very simple: your folks hate facts.

I urge you to back and read between lines where Olabowale was accused. You certainly will see things differently.

Man dont quote me out of contest.I know olabowale wouldnt support evil no matter what, thats y i said he wouldnt be careless to support evil
Re: Suicide Bombing- The Isamic Agenda by muhsin(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
toba:

Man dont quote me out of contest.I know olabowale wouldnt support evil no matter what, thats y i said he wouldnt be careless to support evil

I had never thought those simple words could get you that, seemingly, irritated. Cool down.

(1) (Reply)

Violence In Islam: A Classical Understanding / The Day Of Judgement / CNN Reports Islamic Miracle: Flowers That Respond To Worship Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.