Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,610 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:50 AM

Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri (890 Views)

How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki / Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by Jjanedoe(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Reply to Church Siege and APC Gospel of Satan by George Makeri

http://africanfreepress.com/church-siege-and-the-apc-gospel-of-satan-by-george-makeri/#.WFF-a9BDx8M

TaShawn: What do you have to say in response to claims in the article of Buhari and APC using you to spite Christians?

Bolaino: That is absurd And only an Absurd mind can come up with such careless statements.

TaShawn: Do you believe in God, What is your religion?

Bolaino: For purpose of Record, I am a Christian by Religious faith. I am a baptized and practicing Christian. So I don't see the connection between evidence I am giving to the public and the APC using me to cause division amongst Nigerians. It is funny how people think honestly, this makes me sad.

TaShawn: Why are these accusations causing you to be sad?

Bolaino: I am sad, Not because I am lying or the people making these careless accusations make any sense, but because of the level of corruption in the Nigeria press. On a side note I would like to thank Naij.com for publishing our first interview/article.

TaShawn: Yes, thanks to the Naij platform for being the first Nigerian news to share our story… now what kind of Christian are you?

Bolaino: I am a Gnostic Christian. I have a Christian ministry and right now my Ministry is on radio in Delta state as we speak. I believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, but I do not believe that Jesus died for us to use his sacrifice as a means to deceive others and make money out of their heads, that is not biblical. To answer your earlier question.This is not political. This is about Human Rights. Nobody is fighting for the millions of people that this pastor has rendered homeless in Nigeria. What this man did to the North Eastern part of Nigeria is something that I know that Jesus Christ in his infinite mercy is even ashamed of him.

TaShawn: You are basically stating your actions have no ties to Buhari or APC?

Bolaino: My actions have no ties to Buhari or APC. I am a registered member of the APC in Nigeria. Chief Ayiri is also a Member of the APC, but have I not exposed his role in the current problems at hand. Did I say Ohh noo, Chief Ayiri is my party chieftain, so for that I should keep quiet when he is leading my people to war? No I will not. I want to state this: I challenge the person of Pastor Ayo to show us the receipts and documents used in purchasing his aeroplane. The one he had been using to buy guns from different parts of the world.The one which was caught. It has to be mentioned that we were the ones who tipped the south African authorities about the plane because of the Hezbollah agent that was on the plane. Truth has been turned into lies in Nigeria.

TaShawn: Who is “we” that tipped the authorities?

Bolaino: I will not want to go into that too much. Interpol is still carrying out investigations into the matter. I am a witness to the court case they are currently preparing. When they are through and have served him and his attorneys notice to appear in Court I believe we can be able to talk more about that. So for the sake of transparency let us allow the International Police to carry out their duties.

TaShawn: Are you stating that Pastor Ayo is currently being investigated and if so than why is it that so many people are bashing our first interview?

Bolaino: You don't know Nigerians. They never listen until it is too late. That has always been the problem of Nigerians because we are very impatient. We always want short cuts to success and life is not like that. For example, my parents were privileged enough to send me to school to study Optometry at the University of Benin. I instead went into bunkering and armed struggle because I wanted to make money quickly. I did not want to go through the process of taking my time to work hard study my books and come out a success, rather I wanted to be like rap artists in America, who were all wearing flashy chains Like the one Pastor Ayo has. Have you seen his Jesus piece? Do you know what that is?

TaShawn: Yes, I have seen some pictures with the Pastor wearing a chain or Jesus piece as you call it.

Bolaino: They call it Illuminati chain in the underworld of crime. So why would a pastor wear Illuminati chain? Is he trying to tell us something, even to our faces?That is arrogant.

TaShawn: (laughing) I have no idea unless the illuminati is apart of his practice…

Bolaino: This is not funny. That is the problem with you Americans You think everything is funny. Even when people are dying by the thousands everyday.

TaShawn: My apologies I am laughing at the Jesus piece and not the fact that people are dying, but you are acting as if the mass practice of Christianity is not apart of an elite agenda…

Bolaino: Let me for the sake of your safety as a Freelance Investigative writer and Activist leader warn you of the inherent dangers in the sort of questions you are asking me. The Nigerian people do not like the truth. If I say too much of the truth here they might kill me just like the Jews killed Jesus Christ in Jerusalem.

TaShawn: Please let us not introduce fear into this interview as fear seemingly always stunts the truth, but are you comparing yourself to present day Jesus of Nazareth? Shall I call you Bolaino of The Delta State ? (laughing)

Bolaino: That is funny You can compare me to Jesus Christ. I am Christian and Christianity Is about becoming like Christ. Just like Islam is like becoming like the Holy Prophet. Peace be Unto him.

TaShawn: You skipped my question about what Gnostic Christianity is?

Bolaino: I will leave that for you to Google yourself. People have become mental slaves. They can not reason again. Ask the Internet What a Gnostic Christian is because if I say too much they will say I am attacking the body of Christ. I am only trying to expose the wolves amongst the sheep. Pastor Ayo is a wolf pastor. A cultist father who is the Patron of many cult in Nigeria like the Ayes, Eiyes, bucaneer etc. They are just too many. He is the one turning these cults into deadly fighting tools. He uses them to bomb. To fight each other. To do Spartacus things in and around Warri and Environs. He is the one that told some cult leaders in Warri to start doing "taking taking” Do you know what Taking Taking is?

TaShawn: People mentioned it while I was there, but I do not know what Taking taking is.

Bolaino: Taking Taking is a phenomenon that was created in Warri by cult leaders under the pastor. A group of 4 different cults can come together and agree to rob an entire area in Warri. How do they do this is they gather like 100 boys from each cult group. They have up to over 400 armed youths who are ready to do anything to eat. So they run into major roads on normal days and start robbing everybody. I have had to run away from instances like that in Warri many times. There is no warrior boy or girl who does not know what Taking Taking is. Warri has been turned into the crime centre of Nigeria. There is no crime in the world that one can not find in Warri. The only evil things that they have not started doing in Warri is buying of Manpads. I know that if this pastor is allowed to run away, there will soon be Manpads in Warri. By then when the militants start shooting down commercial airlines like they did in Ukraine nobody should blame the militants.

TaShawn: Who do you think should be blamed?
Bolaino: They should blame the President, because the President is too soft at heart. He is the one that is delaying the fight on corruption in the country. If he is not careful soon they will corrupt him. He will start dancing to their songs and maybe even buy his own Jesus piece. I heard that he went to your country to sign homosexual deal with Obama. These days you can never know too much. Who knows if he and the pastor are even working together because the more I am looking at this the more I am seeing that Buhari is covering up for this pastor.

TaShawn: Now you you want us to believe that Buhari and Pastor Ayo are working together somehow?

Bolaino: Have you not personally sent investigative reports to the office of the President about all of this, did he respond?

TaShawn: Yes, I did send information to Buhari. No I have yet to hear back from him or anyone representing him.

Bolaino: Is he not covering for the pastor so na? The reason we informed the Interpol first and American Press about the situation on ground Is because even the Interpol feels the present Government is working to hide evidence against the Pastor. The Government is presently covering up for the pastor. That is why I said that it is absurd For anyone to claim that all of this is about APC and religion.
I am an African Man And I believe in the Spirits of African Culture. I swear with Ogun If the APC has paid any money into my account for this. Let Ogun's blade cut through my neck. Amen.

TaShawn: Ok, Mr Bolaino of the Delta State, I will resume questioning when you have completed your rant.

Bolaino: It is not Rant. Do not use English to subtly insult me like you people use papers to deceive Urhobo and Ijaw people in the Rural Parts of the Niger Delta. You steal our oil, our resources and give us millions of papers to sign. As if you people built schools to send our people to. Let me not join issues with your country and the issue at hand because if your Country had not been giving him a free hand to carry drugs and weapons on his plane we would probably have a better Nigeria.

TaShawn: Please, first I would like for you not to group me and use the term "you people.” if I agreed with the all the polices of my Country, the oil and resource dealings, and the corruption I would not have come to Nigeria or be conducting this interview to tell your side of story.

Bolaino: Sorry I apologize. It is just that we are frustrated. It seems like this Man has succeeded in hiding the truth forever. I am beginning to think that the people who invented the phrase "nothing can be hidden forever" are wrong. It seems like this present administration is already shielding corrupt big men from facing the law. This Pastor has done too much and even the devil must be ashamed of him. Do you know that he was the one who Deceived the Former President Goodluck Jonathan that the Chibok girls abduction was a scam? Truth ooo. God will bear me witness. Since even Tompollo is afraid of saying the Truth, Because the Truth has killed his father. Imagine good men, now living like criminals all because they talk the truth. Well Jesus Christ was killed with thieves. So even if I die today I know my heart is pure of lies And deceit. I will not succumb to oppression by Pastors. I will tell the Truth And Not Even Buhari will stop me from talking the truth about this Pastor. Do you know why the catholic church in Nigeria left the Christian Association Of Nigeria? Due to the Pastor. Even as Corrupt as the Catholic Church has been accused of being, they have never been able to do the sorts of Rituals and evil Machinations that this man comes up with. My Criminal Mind is in awe of him. The last Strong Evil Genius Man Nigeria has ever had was Ibb, but this Man super cedes Ibb. The guise of a Pastor covers him well. He is always using his church equipments to ferry weapons from the church premises to the creeks. Let me ask you one question?

TaShawn: You have the floor Mr. Bolaino…

Why does his church have only one branch Because he has buried a lot of human heads on his alter. That he uses to do miracle. This is a truth. He is a member of the Esoteric Order Of Black Masons Society. An offshoot of the Freemasonry. It has to be put on Record, the President has not allowed the courts to indict the Pastor and that is why we carried our case to the International Police. I believe they are also carrying out investigations into the Presidents attitude towards taking the pastor to court. The Pastor succeeded in convincing other prominent Nigerian Leaders to go to Abuja Immediately after Buhari had won to beg him not to prosecute treasury looters. This is public news.They were with the President in Abuja and they shook hands.When this happened I started suspecting that the pastor might have convinced the President to let him go and true to that time till now the President has refused to take the pastor to court. Even when evidence upon evidence is showing up in the present cases in court concerning the arms purchase that the pastor was in charge of disbursing the arms money for campaign purpose to pastors in the South South during the last election. The campaign was so serious to the extent that I went to my family church one day, In Karien area of Okumagba, in Warri. Even our pastor was preaching to us that Buhari is Boko Haram this and that. Later I found out that he was reading the allegations from a leaflet that was shared to all CAN and PFN churches in the Country. They were saying that Buhari was killing Christians in the North. There is no christian person in Delta state who will deny knowledge of this; it was common story during the election campaign time

TaShawn: You know all of this bc as stated previously u worked with Ayo and Ayiri, What did u do while working with them?

Bolaino: Yes I worked with them I was helping them to frame Tompollo up because at the time I was angry that Tompollo refused to join the APC. So anytime I had information that they wanted to attack a facility and blame it on Tompollo I will keep it to myself. Until it the incidents would occur. Since then many bad things have been happening because I have been keeping quiet. I am tired of the lies, and I believe if I had been able to inform Tompollo on time that the pastor was framing him up, his father would still be alive. I feel bad and I feel sorry.

TaShawn: What do u have to say to those who laugh at the proposed idea of a warlord wanting peace as an oxymoron, as if peace is not something to fight for?

Bolaino: Ignorance, That is just it. It is not going to school that makes you learned. Some people are masters degree holders but can not do critical thinking. Nigerians are lazy is all I can say, we don't like to go to school, we don't like to work, we just want people to be telling us what to do, as if we are slaves. We are still mental slaves. So I don't expect anything better from people who are under mental slavery. Until we free our minds from mental slavery we will be unable to differentiate between right and wrong, and good and evil; until then the people will continue believing that their villains are there heroes and that their heroes are their villains. Tompollo is a man of peace. I am a man of peace. We turned out the way we are today because we were not given choices. It was either we continued living the lie of the Matrix world we live in or we wake up from it and take our destinies in our hands. That is what we are doing now. I am afraid that the Government of Buhari might succeed in Hiding the Truth about this pastor. I have to also put it on record that the high rate of drug abuse amongst youths in Delta State is alarming. It is because of these drugs that the youths are lured into cultism and all sorts of criminal activities. The question we should be asking is this: Where are all these drugs in Warri coming from? I'll leave you with this question.

TaShawn: So how does your response pertain to the article by Makeri?

Bolaino: This is my reply to that article: The allegations that I am being sponsored by the APC to cause division amongst Christians and Muslims is absurd. Such comments should be cautioned to avoid incitement between Christians and Muslims who have been living peacefully in Nigeria untill the Pastor brought bombings to Nigeria, after the October 1st bombing at Eagle Square in Abuja. That one is even another topic for another time, because the pastor succeeded successfully in that operation. The people were set  up very well in the same way they set Ibori and his wife up. They set the guy and his brother up for the bombing. You have to know that this man is an actual genius. I believe so. I have never seen anybody in the world that is as intelligent as him. This man will even fool the pope himself. And I am sure that if Jesus Christ appears to him He might succeed in fooling Jesus Christ too, If Jesus Christ does not ask God to show him the Truth. The man has fooled the whole world, but he can not fool me.
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by limeta(f): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Traitor how much silver them pay you.
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by Bari22: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by Jjanedoe(f): 1:25am On Dec 15, 2016
limeta:
Traitor how much silver them pay you.

what was traded exactly?
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by Jjanedoe(f): 1:28am On Dec 15, 2016
and to put it on the record, if anyone was getting money for saying any of the things mentioned above we wouldn't waste time on this forum we'd be out enjoying undecided cool
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by limeta(f): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Jjanedoe:

what was traded exactly?

Your life innit.
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by Jjanedoe(f): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
limeta:

Your life innit.

Define innit for me please?
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by limeta(f): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jjanedoe:

Define innit for me please?

lol
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by Jjanedoe(f): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
limeta:

lol

Rightttt... Lol wink grin
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by limeta(f): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jjanedoe:

Rightttt... Lol wink grin

Hahahahaha watch more soap.

1 Like

Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by Jjanedoe(f): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
limeta:

Hahahahaha watch more soap.

I Would but I don't have any spare braincells to kill...I know when and if nepa brings the light that is a favorite pastime for you guys tho lol
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by limeta(f): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Jjanedoe:

I Would but I don't have any spare braincells to kill...I know when and if nepa brings the light that is a favorite pastime for you guys tho lol

Oh sorry how was i to know you depend on nepa.
Re: Reply To Article: Church Siege And APC Gospel Of Satan By George Makeri by Jjanedoe(f): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
limeta:

Oh sorry how was i to know you depend on nepa.

I don't.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Southern Kaduna Fulani Herdsmen Attacks / See These Gov. Ajimobi's Words @the Ladokites Protest... Very Funny / Buhari In Coma - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.