Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

MMM Nigerians: MMM Bans Further Payments To Their Community Subscribers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigerians: MMM Bans Further Payments To Their Community Subscribers (1555 Views)

Cryptocurrency Ponsi Schemes Are Worst Than Mmm...nigerians Beware / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM- Nigerians Are So Gullible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigerians: MMM Bans Further Payments To Their Community Subscribers by newsburster: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nigerians have been thrown into a sudden anxiety following a decision by promoters of deposit money scheme, MMM, to suspend new payouts to subscribers.
The members woke up on Tuesday morning to a disclaimer on the scheme’s website informing them of the...
http://www.newsburster.com/2016/12/mmm-nigerians-mmm-bans-further-payments.html

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigerians: MMM Bans Further Payments To Their Community Subscribers by Mememan: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM is dead
MMM could have been a perfect platform to make some money if not for GREED.

THE SO-CALLED GUIDERS and administration crumbled the system.
How can someone invest 300k and get 1.9 million naira at the end of the month.
Or 1million naira to get 6 million naira. This is ridiculous greed. Woe betide all of them.
Whereas, an ordinary member of mmm will invest 300k and get about 390k or 1 million naira for about 1.35 million naira within the same time frame.
Greed crumbled mmm.
The bonuses allocated to those guider and admin is just too outrageous.

If peradventure mmm, comes back alive which is only about 30% possible, they should cancel all those ridiculous bonuses or at least,
Direct referrers should get 5%
So-called guiders should get 0.000001%.

The mavro growth should be reduced to 10 - 20% growth in a month.
Mavro growth should be EVERYDAY and not Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Re: MMM Nigerians: MMM Bans Further Payments To Their Community Subscribers by buhahaha: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
You are an hediot..how do you get ur own news, you are not in MMM so stop being foolish..mind your business..MMM is still very on. I provided help just yesterday same yesterday I received my money.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigerians: MMM Bans Further Payments To Their Community Subscribers by 4reala(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
buhahaha:
You are an hediot..how do you get ur own news, you are not in MMM so stop being foolish..mind your business..MMM is still very on. I provided help just yesterday same yesterday I received my money.
Oga, a beg lie small small Na, dear is God o

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigerians: MMM Bans Further Payments To Their Community Subscribers by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
buhahaha:

Yhu are lying

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigerians: MMM Bans Further Payments To Their Community Subscribers by topsam1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
4reala:
grin Oga, a beg lie small small Na, dear is God o

Are these people illiterate? Go to other threads and you'll see various proofs that MMM still pays but only that the mavros are being controlled...haabaa
Re: MMM Nigerians: MMM Bans Further Payments To Their Community Subscribers by iaatmguy(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2016
topsam1:

Are these people illiterate? Go to other threads and you'll see various proofs that MMM still pays but only that the mavros are being controlled...haabaa
those are the ones that were matched before the freezing.
As at now folks around me can't GH.
It's showing zero mavro
Re: MMM Nigerians: MMM Bans Further Payments To Their Community Subscribers by iaatmguy(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2016
topsam1:

please proof.
It will really help.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Business/investment Ideas / Join Bitclub Advantage Telegram Group Chat / Lets Make Money Daily Together !!! I Have I Means Please Share Your Means !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.