Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Ask And It Shall Be Given - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask And It Shall Be Given (1201 Views)

No Go The Over Do, It Shall End In Tears Nvr Over Step Ur Boundary / If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask And It Shall Be Given by donvoice(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Which one do you desire before this year runs out finally. There is God of the 11th hour.

Ask and ye shall be given

Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
NO 4. I KNOW SAY GOD GO DO AM
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by Poorboy: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
I ask that God should give you sense op
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by Cholls(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
NO 4. I KNOW SAY GOD GO DO AM
my brother case closed.
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by Aniker(f): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tel me wats better than number 4
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cholls:
my brother case closed.
AMEN.

Poorboy:
THIS IS WHY YOU SHALL REMAIN POOR ACCORDING TO YOUR MONIKER

Aniker:
Tel me wats better than number 4
DON'T WORRY YOU AND I GONNA HIT THE BAHAMAS WHEN MY ALERT HITS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by Poorboy: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

AMEN.

THIS IS WHY YOU SHALL REMAIN POOR ACCORDING TO YOUR MONIKER

DON'T WORRY YOU AND I GONNA HIT THE BAHAMAS WHEN MY ALERT HITS
keep dreaming...
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by vchykp(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Unfortunately what i want this year is not in the list, i planned 123 for next year, what i want is actually not thier, i cant just want 4 without having good job/buisness to preserve and back it up.. so what i want from God aint in the list..

1 Like

Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by donvoice(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2016
vchykp:
Unfortunately what i want this year is not in the list, i planned 123 for next year, what i want is actually not their, i cant just want 4 without having good job/business to preserve and back it up.. so what i want from God aint in the list..

But money can create job/business... Don't you think that way?

1 Like

Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by vchykp(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2016
donvoice:

But money can create job/business... Don't you think that way?
well to me i believe in my hustle, i believe in direct transaction, so wishing such huge amount of money is not part of me, my buisness cant give me that cash in the nrarest future, so i dont imagine impossible things, its exactly this kind of you mentality that got nigerians into MMM, Work and hustle your way out..!

1 Like

Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by firstking01(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2016
vchykp:
Unfortunately what i want this year is not in the list, i planned 123 for next year, what i want is actually not thier, i cant just want 4 without having good job/buisness to preserve and back it up.. so what i want from God aint in the list..
Smh, this your mentality tho....so, you don't know that money begets 1, 2 and3??
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by vchykp(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, this your mentality tho....so, you don't know that money begets 1, 2 and3??
Choice varies, i have been working towards something for 7 months, i hav spent over a million on it, and i just finished praying to God for result before 25th dec, i came accross this post after prayers, if the things works, 1234 cant be a pro lem to me, and you expect me to choose 1 because i hav not seen money bfore, like i said 123 are my plans for next year, so dont get me wrong, dey are all good, but as it stands now, they are never my priority for now.
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by firstking01(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2016
vchykp:
Choice varies, i have been working towards something for 7 months, i hav spent over a million on it, and i just finished praying to God for result before 25th dec, i came accross this post after prayers, if the things works, 1234 cant be a pro lem to me, and you expect me to choose 1 because i hav not seen money bfore, like i said 123 are my plans for next year, so dont get me wrong, dey are all good, but as it stands now, they are never my priority for now.
Ok, like you said choice varies...your choice tho.
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by Elifrizy: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Poorboy:

Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by vchykp(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, like you said choice varies...your choice tho.
Just pray for me bro, wish me d best..!
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by firstking01(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
vchykp:
Just pray for me bro, wish me d best..!
Hmnn, you have my prayers son...pats him on the back cool

1 Like

Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by vchykp(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
firstking01:
Hmnn, you have my prayers son...pats him on the back cool
Tnx dad.. grin grin
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by firstking01(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2016
vchykp:
Tnx dad.. grin grin
You are welcome son cool

1 Like

Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by refiner(f): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2016
I want all...

I'm not a greedy type! smiley
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
vchykp:

u get sense... bros...

i want the net not the fish... guy recieve more sense ijn amen... God bless u... n me...

1 Like

Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by Sexxkillz: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
After asking and you do not work towards it, your name is SORRY.

1 Like

Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dreams....••• undecided
Re: Ask And It Shall Be Given by heayernu56(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
NO 4... will buy 1, 2 and 3 with 4

(1) (Reply)

Journalist Writes Open Letter To Ubi & Lilian - Says Their Married Wasn't Based / How To Write A Love Letter That Will Make Them Cry / What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.