Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,996 members, 7,938,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? (1441 Views)

Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice / Im The Other Guy / I Like Her But She Likes This Other Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by gapsiso(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2007
my girl often talks so much about her other guy,what do i do?[code][/code]
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by eslynera(f): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2007
maybe she still loves him. BE aware.
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by Radiant(f): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2007
What you should do? Do things that will 'wipe off' the memory of the other guy and get her thinking and talking about you all the time wink smiley
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by eslynera(f): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2007
No, what if he ends up gettin hurt at the end. Don't even try to fell inlove with her more. I guess you'll get hurt at the end.
the chick still loves the guy. If she din't she wouldn't even want to think about him for a second or two. undecided
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by kiki(f): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2007
it might not be dat she's still in love with him it might be that she can't forget d good times they had together and now its on u to talk to her and try to understand y she does that and u need 2 set her straight if she's gon be dating u she needs to let her ex go and u need to show her that u love her too but if u don't love her its better to let her go now cos there might be consequences
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by toyboy1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2007
do u mean other guy or former guy
if its d later u are safe just get her used to u, but otherwise, then u either fashion out a fomula to covet her fully, u ship out, or play the second fiddle
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by Dvampire(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2007
guy, they have a saying in my native tongue that one searches for a black goat in the day time and not at night. now is the time for u to put your acts together and do those things that will make u stand out or else, she will be screaming the guy's name when u are on top of her (or is it the other way round?). whichever, i hope you get the gist.
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2007
it doesn't really matter, the fact that she talk about her ex-guy doesn't mean she still love him. people don't just forget things like that. i do talk about my ex-guy bcoz he's funny and i love my recent boy-friend more than anything else in this world.
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by Radiant(f): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2007
*clears throat* wink
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by MMM2(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
anoda old thread angry
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by Mynd44: 3:54am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
No be you revive am?
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by MMM2(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2011
no
it is M M M wink
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by Mynd44: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
Never knew you had personality issues
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by 190: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by Pennywise(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2011
I had a babe like that once. We actually enjoyed talking about all the guys in her life (at least most of them). We used to have a good laugh.

But now I am thinking what is she telling her new bf abt me?
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by MMM2(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Mynd_44 link=topic=35193.msg8867217#msg8867217 date=1312628219]
^^^
Never knew you had personality issues

ME,

sometimes angry
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by Nayah(f): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
I suggest you talking to her seriously and tell her what's hurting you and ask her to answer you honestly about the other guy, if she's still saying that she loves you so tell her that you're uncomfortable with this talks about him
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
Thats because the other dude(her ex) is trying more that you re currently doing in the area that matter to her most. And your guess is as good as mine if u re guessing towards d area of SEX. Dude u need 2 4uck that gal harder!
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by mikkymoi(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
Quite agree with u, lol, grin
Re: my girl often talks so much about her other guy,help? by eghost247(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2011
very old thread but it could mean anything

(1) (Reply)

Don't Underestimate The Strength Of A Woman: / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Or Fiance Becomes Crippled,blind Or Invalid? / Good Looking People Don't Look For Relationship, Instead Relationship Looks For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.