Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion (42172 Views)

"How Ponzi Scheme Nearly Ruined My Life And Made Me Lose Over N2million" / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by davires: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2016
I hope you will tell the whole world when mmm starts paying
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
This rumor mongers don't understand how the system works and they just go about carrying useless and baseless rumors. "lawyer invested #1m 24 hours just before the crash", which crash? I GH last week Thursday, most people paid, time was extended for some, yet all my payments dropped even after the Monday public hols. MMM cannot die in Nigeria, at least not yet. At least, not after FG said it was going to crash. If you don't have news, come and I'll give you something to talk about. Talk about CHANGE from Buhari and how it's been purging Nigerians. Talk about the secret trial Buhari contracted for Nnamdi Kanu. Those are the kind of news people want to read. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by GOFRONT(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
So why has facebook not crashed

Or is it because Money is not involved
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Reference(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2016
My only concern now is that staff of the EFCC who should be going after these known criminals may be participants hoping for eldorado in January and losing precious time. The so called 'break' or 'pause' is just a smokescreen to give the hoodlums time to clear the till and vanish into thin air.

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Reference(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
GOFRONT:
So why has facebook not crashed

Or is it because Money is not involved

They create value, do not offer ridiculous promises and donot take cash from people. Didn't your mommy tell you, 'If its too good to be true, it probably is...'

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by diportivo: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
wexyee:
lol y re u guys this dump..... So if u ph nd cant gh wat dat implies ...... Abegs get sense.... It means the guiders re getting help......

Ordinarily I wldnt av replied u

I will let ur insults slide since u clearly can't spot sarcasm when u read one,and Ofcos u don't know my disposition to the ponzi scheme

Work on ur tenses tho... punctuate where necessary,use the correct words more often....some of us are allergic to half-baked writers

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Blessograo(f): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
berrystunn:

You sound so childish to me.. You talking about something you dont know how its works

Business is all about profit and advantages.
And also risk. invest in something you are comfortable with.

I started Mmm in January 21th with 300k, I made over 2,6m profit

I was waiting for 600k when the news came..
Checking my investment.. I think I did not lost on that.

Next business please...

Besides when someone wants to scam so many people they first build trust as a foundation to increase their victims then their victims persuade other people to join the club. Then you are all robbed together. What will happen is the "the guilt party files the suit and the thief cries thief" grin grin
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by crisycent: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2016
I beg o make una no let mmm die. Although my money is not involved, I feel for the millions of Nigerians whose money is tied down right now.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by diportivo: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2016
ernieboy:

but who are the people receiving the pH since all macro have been frozen?

I don't even know how its done...I only wrote what I did based on the write up

I did ponzi some 10years ago in Ibadan...that one even had a physical presence cos they had an office...and it still crashed

It reeks of ignorance to keep putting money in it when u can't get any

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2016
From another blog? I refuse to believe this. My mavro is still growing as of 1am this early morning.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by SweetJoystick(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Xyzaid:

TO ALL THOSE SHOUTING THAT EVERYBODY WILL GET HELP AT THE SAME TIME IN JANUARY AND THUS THE SYSTEM WILL CRASH. YOU ARE WRONG
This is what will happen in January, the system will regard the 30 days frozen period as non existing, by January the system will returns to the status quo before frozen period. I.e only those who were eligible to get on 12/12/2016(frozen date) will get help on 12/01/2017, only those who are eligible to get help on 15/12/2016 will get help on 15/01/2017 and so on like that. its a very simple logic which can be easily understood with common sense. SO WHERE WILL THE MASSIVE WITHDRAWAL COMES IN BY JANUARY?
Lol I laugh at you, where did the massive request to get help come from this month? Whether system reset or not, they will be mass exodus from the scheme. They had gained you people's trust by paying out the 30%. They used 50% bonus to lure una to deposit more this month, introduced their ground men to get help, matching that took weeks all of a sudden started taking a day, in most cases hours. Guy you better come out from the denial and start looking for remedy. It baffles me, people know it's a scam and failed elsewhere but because it was paying then, you guys refused to see it as a time bomb, it was certainly going to happen, like I said if they come back January, they will be mass exodus and it will eventually crash. It's not sustainable

2 Likes

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by mjay26(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2016
softwerk:
Fake news!!! I regret wasting my MB to even comment sad
ehn thats true ur MB Helped u maybe u didnt notice ur fingers typin ehn

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by fineboynl(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2016
apholaryn:
bigot! everything na afonja.
even reason why u neva make am ,na still afonja I guess?
you are an idio.t

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Refuse all you want. Mavro is still growing, just that nobody can GH for now.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Hargbo(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2016
victornna:
This rumor mongers don't understand how the system works and they just go about carrying useless and baseless rumors. "lawyer invested #1m 24 hours just before the crash", which crash? I GH last week Thursday, most people paid, time was extended for some, yet all my payments dropped even after the Monday public hols. MMM cannot die in Nigeria, at least not yet. At least, not after FG said it was going to crash. If you don't have news, come and I'll give you something to talk about. Talk about CHANGE from Buhari and how it's been purging Nigerians. Talk about the secret trial Buhari contracted for Nnamdi Kanu. Those are the kind of news people want to read. [color=#770077][/color]
only God know when your Mumu go wise
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by berrystunn(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Blessograo:

Besides when someone wants to scam so many people they first build trust as a foundation to increase their victims then their victims persuade other people to join the club. Then you are all robbed together. What will happen is the "the guilt party files the suit and the thief cries thief" grin grin

’All the banks, and insurance companies that have collapsed are they not real ventures. Yes, I do have knowledge on Global Finance and how the global financial system works which indeed is a pyramid scheme with the Federal Reserve Bank being at the top of that pyramid. .”

Government should take up the system with 10% a month.., name one big organization that is scam free.?
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by berrystunn(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2016
victornna:

Its only mmm community that will understand the system.

Buhari cant even pay 5k he promised,
Why not copy the system, 10% a month...

Simple thing.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by KingAfo(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2016
martineverest:
serves dem right.....greed is not good

to the hopeful ones: with the kind of brouhaha surrounding MMM debacles,do u think MMM will 'defreeze' in january,knowing that many nigerians will withdraw from d scheme if the they(MMM) resumes january?
EXACTLY MY THOUGHT....YOU ARE WISE TOO
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Naughtytboy: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Primusinterpares:
I pray this not to be true...please we should be careful of the things we post online...consider d psychological effect it will have on thousands of Nigerians telling dem dat dia monies r gone... before posting things like this...
My 2 kobo
we no send,, in tu baba's Voice
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by nasoweseeam: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2016

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2016
MMM is still paying, I received alert yesterday and I withdrew my money this morning so pls bad belle people leave us alone. MMM rocks. My people be hopeful u will soon get ur alert too, plans are on the way to lift ban on the site before January 14.
Jyds14:
*Guider makes N5billion cool cash
*Many suffer high blood pressure

By Olajide Fashikun, Collins Ajibola, Oluwole Francis and Sandra Onyekwere

As thousands of Nigerian participants and investors continue to groan and moan, some even cursing, over the ‘crash’ of the popular ponzi scheme, otherwise known as MMM, investigations has revealed that one Chuddy Anayo Ugorji, popularly referred to as “The MMM-Nigeria number one Guider,” may have allegedly raked over N5billion within a year from the embattled system.

An analyst says Nigerians (figure yet to be compiled) lost in excess of N8.765billion to the scheme. Many people borrowed loans and some sold their properties to be able to participate in anticipation of funding the Christmas and New Year with the profit margin that was to come with their principal.

An Abuja-based lawyer dipped his hands into some client funds in the chambers to invest N1million just 24 hours before the crash of the scheme. Several official institutional warnings were issued about the dangers inherent in the scheme which was known to have crashed in other nations of the world.

According to a social media pundit, Olushola Oke, ‎“Chuddy is the head Admin of MMM, he is the one who brought MMM into Nigeria, he is the one who runs things at MMM just the way Mark Zuckerberg runs Facebook. People fail to realise that a Website cannot create itself, a human being has to see through its day to day activities and Chuddy is the one behind MMM and the same Chuddy is also a participant of this same MMM and this same Chuddy is also the number one Guider on this same MMM.

“Don’t you already see that there is already A Red flag? He even collected a whopping N6million payment on the 8th of December! As at the last check, 94,774 persons had bought into the scheme.

Crash story is a ruse: Promoters of MMM Nigeria, known as Guiders have urged Nigerians to remain calm as the one month freezing of all accounts of the scheme is a measure adopted to ensure sustainability and stability of the scheme. The system which entails the Providing Help (PH) and the Getting Help (GH) also assured that there is nothing to worry about since the ‘FROZEN ACCOUNT’ period is even the best time to provide help.

Further details can be found here: http://gongnews.net/mmm-crash-over-3million-nigerians-lose-over-n18-765billion/[b][/b]
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by jollymizzle(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Fabulocity:
grin
see them on this thread still hanging desperately onto little strings of hope. Don't let anyone kid you,it has crashed. This frozen talk is nothing but damage control.Y'all should take heart and be strong and please stay away from ropes.

stage1: Denial.√

This is what you get when you engage in ponzi schemes.
don't mind them, they still dey get hope because they still fit log in. By the time the site enters '404 not found' dem go Sabi what's up . at one go happen by first week of January grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by jogojogo: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Jyds14:
*Guider makes N5billion cool cash
*Many suffer high blood pressure

By Olajide Fashikun, Collins Ajibola, Oluwole Francis and Sandra Onyekwere

As thousands of Nigerian participants and investors continue to groan and moan, some even cursing, over the ‘crash’ of the popular ponzi scheme, otherwise known as MMM, investigations has revealed that one Chuddy Anayo Ugorji, popularly referred to as “The MMM-Nigeria number one Guider,” may have allegedly raked over N5billion within a year from the embattled system.

An analyst says Nigerians (figure yet to be compiled) lost in excess of N8.765billion to the scheme. Many people borrowed loans and some sold their properties to be able to participate in anticipation of funding the Christmas and New Year with the profit margin that was to come with their principal.

[b]

An Abuja-based lawyer dipped his hands into some client funds in the chambers to invest N1million just 24 hours before the crash of the scheme. Several official institutional warnings were issued about the dangers inherent in the scheme which was known to have crashed in other nations of the world.

According to a social media pundit, Olushola Oke, ‎“Chuddy is the head Admin of MMM, he is the one who brought MMM into Nigeria, he is the one who runs things at MMM just the way Mark Zuckerberg runs Facebook. People fail to realise that a Website cannot create itself, a human being has to see through its day to day activities and Chuddy is the one behind MMM and the same Chuddy is also a participant of this same MMM and this same Chuddy is also the number one Guider on this same MMM.

“Don’t you already see that there is already A Red flag? He even collected a whopping N6million payment on the 8th of December! As at the last check, 94,774 persons had bought into the scheme.

Crash story is a ruse: Promoters of MMM Nigeria, known as Guiders have urged Nigerians to remain calm as the one month freezing of all accounts of the scheme is a measure adopted to ensure sustainability and stability of the scheme. The system which entails the Providing Help (PH) and the Getting Help (GH) also assured that there is nothing to worry about since the ‘FROZEN ACCOUNT’ period is even the best time to provide help.

Further details can be found here: http://gongnews.net/mmm-crash-over-3million-nigerians-lose-over-n18-765billion/[/b]

TRASH!!!!! I remain a MAVRODIAN for live!!! Na my money o. Why you dey get headache for my matter?
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by apholaryn: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2016
fineboynl:
you are an idio.t
part of d reasons u neva make am. may God help u
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by jogojogo: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2016
haibe:
if everyone withdraw in January. How can MMM survive? Wtf!! You think some people will invest in jan?

Everybody CAN'T withdraw at the same time.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by Girlbestfriend(f): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
you people never learn...

it's meant to crash someday, the sooner the better, that 30% "profit" is the debt hanging, the scheme don't make profit to help, people just put their money as profit for others and expect profit from it also piling up debts.

didn't you read about how it crashed in other countries? you can't play dumb forever, be real

Name 8countries u fink MMM has crashed.(and please don't call south Africa and Zimbabwe, cos MMM is growing stronger there) And j wee name 20countries where MMM is still thriving (including south Africa and MMM east Africa, where Zimbabwe is under)

stop carrying fake news, bro.

there are people who actually did their research before investing their money.(we ain't all dumb).

1 Like

Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by jogojogo: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2016
tola09:
*WORD FOR THOUGHT, HELP CIRCULATE IT*
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, at least so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......And for the record, MMM has not crashed, it's still alive well.

This simply summarises it ALL. Thank you.
Re: MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

Name 8countries u fink MMM has crashed.(and please don't call south Africa and Zimbabwe, cos MMM is growing stronger there) And j wee name 20countries where MMM is still thriving (including south Africa and MMM east Africa, where Zimbabwe is under)

stop carrying fake news, bro.

there are people who actually did their research before investing their money.(we ain't all dumb).
the only way MMM can be good is if it goes on forever. and that's not possible. it can't go on forever.

someday somehow it will stall, they what happens? every help giving is someone's personal money.

so yes, you are all dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / NBC Code: Netflix, Amazon, Irokotv, Africa Magic May End Investment In Nigeria / Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.