Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,500 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

How God Miraculously Got Me A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How God Miraculously Got Me A Job (16428 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by okonja(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Thank God oo
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by phlio666(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2016
i kno hw u feel i got a job thru nairaland ds year too....tanks to seun and everybody
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Lollll
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by ecolime(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Wow! The race is neither to the swift nor the battle to the strong. Congratulations bro. Na Godwin!
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by emmayayodeji(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Mr man God dint give u a job

your hardwork did

ur former MD vouched for you.

thats enough recommendation

you even said God did the interview for you grin grin grin grin

anyways congrats bro
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by sampark201: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
I want to use this to encourage you not to lose hope and keep believing that God still work wonders.
I am a fresh graduate, I finished from one of the best federal University this year... July to be precise and I did my convocation around October. I fell victim of excemption from the Nysc scheme due to age ish and I wasn't ready to change my age and swear a false affidavit to that effect even when I could get it changed in 2mins... I refused and my mates were saying all sorts to me... In the midst of this, I remain unshakable.
I obtain other things from school like my student copy of Transcript and my certificate then I began to send applications out to be considered for a Job... In the process I traveled down to Lagos two weeks ago to say hello to this company I did my IT with in 2013 and fortunately for me I met the MD in the office with my former bozz and I greeted him even though he couldn't recognize me again.
I left my former bozz cabin and I went to see him... I introduced myself and he said he couldn't recognize me... My former bozz told him I was posted to Ikoyi office to assist her then and that I was very active and hard working throughout my stay... The MD was just knodding his head like agama (Lolz) the next thing the MD said was I should submit my CV with a written application to his secretary at their head office at Marina.... I did the following week and that was the beginning of the whole thing.... Let me remind you that during my IT programme I wasn't paid... But I never allow that to weigh me down... I did my best to grab as many knowledge I could.
Just last week I got a call from the MD to see him last Fri... I got there and he and one other man began the oral interview which I wasn't prepared for.... God took control of the interview session and he handed me over to the other man not knowing the man is also an MD of a big company... The man collected my number and that was all..... I didn't hear from him cos I was thinking even if something will happen, it would be in Jan cos every company is closing for the year... Monday was public holiday and by the early hour of Tuesday I got a message to report to Lekki office... I got there and the security guards were not nice... I was kept in the sun for several minutes before the MD arrived.... E pain me die.
When the man arrived, I was led to his office and he said welcome to our company... He chose me because of the commendation he received from my Former MD that I am very hard working..... And that because of the experience I have gathered... He is placing me on a senior managerial post
... Na so I became oga over all other departments I met.... We had a meeting yesterday and I was asked to preside over it.... I introduced myself and I challenged other departments to give their best.... From then I resume office with immediate effect, not only that status changed to the point that the security guard that kept me in the sun started saluting me whenever I move around to inspect.... I was given a free accommodation and other benefits.... I am not saying this to puff up, I am just encouraging someone out there not to lose hope... God is on the throne.... Within the space of 4months that I left school, God landed me a job.... I declare and decree to NY readers that before the end of this year, your status will change for good.
Gracia.

Thank God .. am happy for you .. I Tap into this Grace ....Much love
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Adaanna(f): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Wow! Am happy for you, our God is a God of die minutes and when he wants to bless you he doesn't take permission from anyone.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by leahcimzil: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2016
LastMumu:
Just July that Op graduated and he already got a juicy job, I don dey find work over 3 years now, nothing! Oh lord of Mavrodi, what is my offence? embarassed

lastmumu

I'm not crying...is juss dust

2 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by prezh8(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2016
congratulations bro! i claim mine also.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Divay22(f): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Bluezy13(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2016
I tap
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by validstar1: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2016
congratulations
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by fynex(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
I want to use this to encourage you not to lose hope and keep believing that God still work wonders.
I am a fresh graduate, I finished from one of the best federal University this year... July to be precise and I did my convocation around October. I fell victim of excemption from the Nysc scheme due to age ish and I wasn't ready to change my age and swear a false affidavit to that effect even when I could get it changed in 2mins... I refused and my mates were saying all sorts to me... In the midst of this, I remain unshakable.
I obtain other things from school like my student copy of Transcript and my certificate then I began to send applications out to be considered for a Job... In the process I traveled down to Lagos two weeks ago to say hello to this company I did my IT with in 2013 and fortunately for me I met the MD in the office with my former bozz and I greeted him even though he couldn't recognize me again.
I left my former bozz cabin and I went to see him... I introduced myself and he said he couldn't recognize me... My former bozz told him I was posted to Ikoyi office to assist her then and that I was very active and hard working throughout my stay... The MD was just knodding his head like agama (Lolz) the next thing the MD said was I should submit my CV with a written application to his secretary at their head office at Marina.... I did the following week and that was the beginning of the whole thing.... Let me remind you that during my IT programme I wasn't paid... But I never allow that to weigh me down... I did my best to grab as many knowledge I could.
Just last week I got a call from the MD to see him last Fri... I got there and he and one other man began the oral interview which I wasn't prepared for.... God took control of the interview session and he handed me over to the other man not knowing the man is also an MD of a big company... The man collected my number and that was all..... I didn't hear from him cos I was thinking even if something will happen, it would be in Jan cos every company is closing for the year... Monday was public holiday and by the early hour of Tuesday I got a message to report to Lekki office... I got there and the security guards were not nice... I was kept in the sun for several minutes before the MD arrived.... E pain me die.
When the man arrived, I was led to his office and he said welcome to our company... He chose me because of the commendation he received from my Former MD that I am very hard working..... And that because of the experience I have gathered... He is placing me on a senior managerial post
... Na so I became oga over all other departments I met.... We had a meeting yesterday and I was asked to preside over it.... I introduced myself and I challenged other departments to give their best.... From then I resume office with immediate effect, not only that status changed to the point that the security guard that kept me in the sun started saluting me whenever I move around to inspect.... I was given a free accommodation and other benefits.... I am not saying this to puff up, I am just encouraging someone out there not to lose hope... God is on the throne.... Within the space of 4months that I left school, God landed me a job.... I declare and decree to NY readers that before the end of this year, your status will change for good.
Gracia.
God is great
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by koolcat: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2016
OUR GOD IS GREAT..!!!!!!!
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by achemajulius(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2016
congratulations I believe mine is on the road
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Amen
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by MissIndependent(f): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Mcslize:
God is great! I tap into this. I envy your resolution never to falsify your age.
I have that same resolution too I have never been tempted to do so when the job is yours, it will definitely come irrespective of your age or status.

Congratulations OP.

3 Likes

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by HAH: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations, you said you just graduated this July and was given a position of head of department without any experience, nawao that a real miracle
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Salvame(f): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2016
May The Lord's name be Glorified.God is too good Abeg.God, I'm still expectant of my own testimony .I must Testify.Amen
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Lovelynature(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Congrats bro.

I say a big Amen to that your prayer
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Salvame(f): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by seunlly(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2016
The patient dog eat the fattest bone.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Salvame(f): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=LastMumu post=51941668][i][font=Georgia][color=#000099][size=10pt]Just July that Op graduated and he already got a juicy job, I don dey find work over 3 years now, nothing! Oh lord of Mavrodi, what is my offence? embarassed

lastmumu

Thank Him and don't question Him.Can you pay Him for all that He has done for you since you came into this world?Count your blessings and tell him how good He is.You will see your own miracle.2

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by Prettyfor: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Amen.Congrats dear.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by FASH23(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations bro
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by benjsniper33: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Amen . Thanks am happy for you
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by tunde5292(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Amen in Jesus Name
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by charlesucheh(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2016
I Claim it in JESUS name!!!!
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by davidadenrele: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2016
I key in and trust God for my own miracle by the virtue of your testimony in Jesus Name.Amen
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by kapai(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2016
congrats bro..Indeed awesome God would never seize to amaze us with wonders and testimonies.
Re: How God Miraculously Got Me A Job by bbankky: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Problems Fresh Graduates Are Facing: Me I No Gbadun / The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment / Nigerian Police Force Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.