Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Addresses In An Application Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Addresses In An Application Letter (691 Views)

What Is The Difference Between a Cover Letter And an Application Letter? / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addresses In An Application Letter by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2016
I heard recently that both the sender & recipient addresses are suppose to be on the left side of an application letter. what baffles me is that most people condemn me when I write an application letter in that format. Now, my questions are as follow
1) is it really proper to write both addresses on the left side?
2) is it proper for the name & signature at the bottom line to be place on the left side?
thanks in advance...
Re: Addresses In An Application Letter by sammyscholar(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
As for the closing remark, it is good on the left side. The address of the sender should be at the right side. You can also use letter head - writing your name, address, phone number and mail at the top or the letter. That is basically called a Cover Letter. It is the same thing as Application Letter so don't be confused.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Graduate Hire At Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited / Please How Can I Get To Ilupeju From Mopol 20 Barracks Ikeja / Tom Richards Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.