Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? - Music/Radio (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (156695 Views)

Poll: Who is the better dancer?

Beyonce: 25% (82 votes)
Shakira: 74% (239 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Copying Shakira / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by kiss(f): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2007
may be u should look closer than that,shakira is doing her thing with ease but Ur beyonce is too hard on herself.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by sapphirre(f): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2007
SHAKIRA WAS BORN WITH AND SO SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO FAKE IT!!!THE QUEEN BITCH
DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DO HER OWN THING AND WHEN YOU SEE THAT VIDEO YOU WILL
KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU SHAKIRA AND WE ALL KNOW THAT HER HIPS DON'T LIE
BEAUTIFUL LIAR IS JUST EXPLAINING THE QUEEN B' SHE IS BEAUTIFUL YET A LIAR.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by choongtin(f): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2007
for crying out loud how can u comapre two diffrent type of dancers together

beyonce is a booty shaker /street dancer

shakira is a hip roller columbian dancer the thing that makes her unique is the way she moves her body cuz no one can really do it she is just flexible not a dancer and she always does the same wired moves

beyonce is a dancer she can street dance/ booty shake also body poppin (break dance), when she was performing life on stage with destinys child doing that micheal jackson thing in the song bootylicious

now imagine shakira break dancing u people need to understand the basics right before u chat ur shit

i understand the fact that b cannot hip roll like shaikra because shaikra is more flexible but can shakira

*break dance
street dance
booty shake like beyonce

i leave u with that thought
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2007
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Free(f): 1:46am On Mar 28, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 5:27am On Mar 28, 2007
shakira shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2007
Hips Dnt Lie
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by omeun: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2007
We could see it in their new duo.I think Beyonce dances better than Shakira.But as for Ciara,no way,she dances masculine.She's not ladylike
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2007
Which Beyonce Danced BETTER

It's Shakira--She was really GOOD kiss

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 12:46am On Mar 29, 2007
Beyonce does everthing so much better nothin was to hard for beyonce she did all dat hip rollin shit way better shakria no body really payed attension to her proves shes a nobody once again all shes does is moves her hips somone pleses prove me wrong, yaw no yaw cant thanx beyonce did the dance wit ease, i really would love to see shakria do somthing diff fast b does everything diff shakria could never eva dance to daja vu never ever but b could n who said ciara cant dance yeah right she deffently be killin it but we r not talking bout her so all i can say is beyonce beyonce
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 2:11am On Mar 29, 2007
no one might ve been paying attention 2 shakira becos "she is a nobody" ur quote .put shakira in loose my breath, everyone will be lookin at her. shakira can do wateva wiv her body like she's some kind of concotionist, why not take a chill pill nd wait till she comes out wiv the hiphop kinda dance, u will def.b wowed.

beyonce is sure gettin what she wants ie being compared to people known for their dance moves. she wants to conquer the world by all means, i see!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 5:04am On Mar 29, 2007
If Bee Thinks she can Win pple's hrt by Competing with good Dancers--She Don Fail! U guyz shld look @ d Video very well--It was Shakira that really did d Hip Rolling so well--Bee was jus doing sm Childs play

So LillMike No dey Yarn Opata Again---OPEN YA OJU a.k.a EYES cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2007
Shakira pulled it people.The pics is evidence enuf.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2007
Ok jaybaby shakia is really child play she will never come out with a video were she moves more den her hips or at least do it well she might have the hip rolling thing down somwhat but dancing is way more then hip rolling and she cant do anything else n nobody has yet proved me wrong n never will maybe yaw need to watch the video closer then go watch some of beyonce videos and see she does way more then shakria could eva do and way better point blank period beyonce just more talented for all yaw beyonce haters keep on hatin beyonce just better wink
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2007
nobody is hating B, matter of fact d only b hater i see here is u,celebs dont like obsesed fans i think u are one of em
u havent seen shakira in any of em hiphop videos nd u ve this much to say.u will suspend ur lips apart for two hrs wen u see the rest of shakira.

i hope she notices all the viruses attacking her nd take some antivirals by proving her talented self to some doubting thomas'
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2007
Ok me obesesed naw not at all i do believe u are wit shakria i do believe dat there is people better than beyonce shakria just aint one of them and how am i a hater when im a fan of beyonce dont you sound dum sounds like your the hater playboy or whateva you are and we will have to see about shakria makin my mouth stay open witch wont happen cause she wont do anything different eva like i said when she does do somthing else diff then ill become a fan of hers to den she still not touchin beyonce all the credit that gurl get beyonce has done great concert a good movies career what has shakria done i dont remember her winning anything beyonce be winning stuff all around the world CD's going platum all dat stuff shakria?? still waitin by the way shakria deffently cant move better den beyonce but the two in a club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Free(f): 2:43am On Mar 30, 2007
lil mike

guessin U a guy

why U worrin ursef ova this
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by olivegirl(f): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2007
there is no cos 4 alarm both have sang together you can see it.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by bunmii(f): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2007
as much as i love beyonce i gotta say shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2007
O Yes

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2007
lilmike nobody is talking abt their careers or personal account ,the topic is who can dance better quick reminder

u are nt goin to disrespect me becos of ur craze for beyonce now, are u? so u are on ur your own now,you can say wat u like but dont refer to me as dum nd i'm nt a guy.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 1:29am On Mar 31, 2007
Naw im not worrin my self at all, all im saying is beyonce has more move shakria only has hip rollon nobody has eva seen her do more than that n nobody has yet said she done more than hip rolloin so my point proven thanx
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 1:35am On Mar 31, 2007
childish .nt 4 ur name i wud ve thot that u was a girl
change that to lil mickey.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2007
Hold up shocked y we getting all personal up on here im childish why is u comin at me over this beyonce and shakria stuff they don't know u or me no reason to get peronal and im childish yeah ok n grow up a few years nobody has said anything bad bout you at all let keep it mature on this page really Thanx and im aint disrepecting nobody u really started that so let change that subject and i did not say u was dum i said dont u sound and i cant tell if ur a guy or girl wit the name "zigbo" that y i said whateva u are and i could really care less wink
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by deejay1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2007
shakira shakira!!!! ee she fit pass beyonce but man its hard 2 judge who sabi dance pass ooo ermmm might give it 2 shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2007
@lilmike  oh u are new, ok check this when u see "f" beside a username, that means the user is female, its quite obvious, i mean u shud ve known unless i underated IQ,it took me less dan 10mins to fig.dat wen i came, or mab some people are jst nt smart wat did u think f/m stood for ? foolishness and madness? no dint think so, nywy FYI,dont care if u care less what gender i be.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 12:24am On Apr 01, 2007
shakira shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 12:28am On Apr 01, 2007
Yu welcome.Ao u rocking NYC?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2007
I suspected oh.Lol.Whats happening/
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2007
Hips Dnt Lie
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Free(f): 1:11am On Apr 02, 2007
hehe
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 1:13am On Apr 02, 2007
naw i wasnt payin attention 2 dat f besides your name but anyways im going to be the mature one and not argue wit little kids no time i must give it up to shakria i do believe she hips rolls better than beyonce after seein her video but i still think beyonce a better dancer cause she has more moves dancing aint just about hip rollin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.