Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (32459 Views)

2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

My brother, your cries and lamentations will not change my #omoluabiTruth. Let us the problems that face us in odourduwaland. grin

You are right, my crys cannot change your f00lish ways
You cannot own up to the flattt headds republic you belong to because of its backwardness
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by DamiBukola: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
divicode:

You must have been born and throw to the garage boys immediately you were born,

throw? lol, I told you yesterday to stop acting as if you were a guru, you see yourself right?

You just murdered English, work on your tenses.

parvenu like you.
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
DamiBukola:

throw? lol, I told you yesterday to stop acting as if you were a guru, you see yourself right?

You just murdered English, work on your tenses.

parvenu like you.

Is this English or Igbo? Flattt headd go back to Enugu, Lagos is not good for you. Brighter grammar 3 is your friend grin grin
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by nnemak(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Smh, none of these jobless folks have thought of planning a rally as regards the soot they are inhalling daily! https://www.nairaland.com/3494111/inhaling-soot-port-harcourt
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by tigerclaws: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2016
divicode:

It is obvious you don't have any home training! You must have been born and throw to the garage boys immediately you were born, this is the trait you just exhibit. Such people are called born throway I refuse to go down to your irresponsible path you have chosen
You likes in the republic of flat head where you belong wake their fathers up in the mornings with a karate kick. Yours is still better I suppose!
I am spitting on your flight head and walking out of the thread
mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy is rule 2 for fancy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truckload Of Soldiers Present As Fulanis Hold Peace Meeting In Kogi State.Photos / Isaac Kamalu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Finance / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.