Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,285 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

A Cry For Help: My SOS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Cry For Help: My SOS (1236 Views)

With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! / A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth / A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cry For Help: My SOS by koife(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Hello house,
Permit me start by introducing myself. I am Efiok joseph, I hold Bachelors of Science Degree in Marine chemistry(2008), Masters of Science Degree in Chemistry(materials science and explosives-NDA:Distinction :4.4-2016). I may not be the best brain around but I am humble, teachable and versatile. I am putting up this thread because at this stage in my life, I am having a great pressure within and outside my sphere of influence. I have done everything I think is worthwhile to have a descent life. I Am almost feeling frustrated and depressed, this is due to the fact that at 30+ and still living in my parents house (insult me if you like), I feel I am just alone in this entire world. I can barely afford basic need of life. Before you crucify and blame everything on my laziness, let me give a bit of what I have been up to lately.

Rewind to 2008/2009- I had a job with a hotel..was paid seven thousand as start up, I took up the job not even considering my academic status, I believed in God, while I was there, I was able to save money and I enroled in many trainings and seminars. Some include basic safety course, customer service relationship, I also obtained a diploma in basic ict/computer appreciation, oil tanker farmilirization, LNG HSSEQ and other related oil and gas certificate courses. I saved enough money to buy a car and registered business name as a logistic enterprise, I was able to get an office space for that but some how high taxing and unfriendly business environment made me close down the office and returned to taxi (town drop) services. I had an accident and was forced to sale the car instead of total loss, i could no longer afford my rent and moved in with my parents, i was devasted. As the saying goes that quitters never win and winners never quit, I picked up my pieces, swallowed my pride and enrolled in sure-p, luckily I made it through the selection process and I was placed as an intern with an entertainment company with 15k take home after all sortings.

I simultaneously ran this alongside my MSc program which I almost single handedly sponsored myself till late last year..well, I had a further knock when in lost my 4yrs+ relationship, my fiancee who was hitherto very supportive left without any sign, I went bipolar, I hated life and depression set in. I sometimes wonder if there is anyone out there with my kind of experience....as I write this I am sited on the road side, I am confused, I am tired, I am teary...I sometimes think I have offended God so much that he has forgotten about me. I have updated my CV, I have applied for countless jobs, adjusting my CV accordingly. I have tried my hands on all sort of things, from marketing job, phone call business, laundry services trust me, have hustled. Many times I have contemplated suicide but I know its not the best option coz I would break the heart of my parents and all those who believed and invested in me and most importantly, God. I have listened to lost of motivational/inspirational CD to stir my faith, but trust me its as if its taking forever, I am losing it BIG TIME. I bought PhD form this year but on a second thought I considered I need a stable source of cash flow to to balance my life in whatever endeavour going forward and my parents are aging, so I dropped the idea.

I have read of stories here on Nairaland about people who carried placard and some how were lucky, while others give testimonies on how God visited them. i am using this opportunity to beg you all for your assistance for a JOB or a loan.....I have written my proposals for companies telling them about the ideas I have but some of them end up hijacking them. I seriously need an urgent help, even if as PA, voluntary, paid, partial paid...anything' I am ready to relocate if need be.
Thank you and God bless you.
Kindly reach me through
08030972730,08078661082 cry cry
Mod please help me push out there!

1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by merit455(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Call me 08068029135

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by koife(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2016
merit455:
Call me 08068029135
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by Larryjay4u: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2016
I can't but sober about the harsh reality we are faced with in this country. How on earth will a Masters degree holder with all the relevant certificates and experience be lamenting like this? And some people will tell me you don't need to know anyone to get there.

Bro my only word of advise is that you relocate to either Lagos, Abuja or PH if you have somewhere to stay temporarily and search harder. If you are already living in any of these states, kindly do office by office visitation and talk directly to their HR guys. You may wonder how do you go pass the security, the receptionist etc to get to the HR manager? Dress well and ask to meet the HR Manager. Never carry any file nor envelope. Put your CV in the inner pocket of your jacket if wearing a suit or trouser pocket if not in suit. I have tried it before and it worked.

I also wish those having contacts here can assist. At the end, God will smile on you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by koife(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Larryjay4u:
I can't but sober about the harsh reality we are faced with in this country. How on earth will a Masters degree holder with all the relevant certificates and experience be lamenting like this? And some people will tell me you don't need to know anyone to get there.

Bro my only word of advise is that you relocate to either Lagos, Abuja or PH if you have somewhere to stay temporarily and search harder. If you are already living in any of these states, kindly do office by office visitation and talk directly to their HR guys. You may wonder how do you go pass the security, the receptionist etc to get to the HR manager? Dress well and ask to meet the HR Manager. Never carry any file nor envelope. Put your CV in the inner pocket of your jacket if wearing a suit or trouser pocket if not in suit. I have tried it before and it worked.

I also wish those having contacts here can assist. At the end, God will smile on you my brother.
cry cry
Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by Emmaesty(f): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is really sad. I pray 2016 ends with you smiling

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by koife(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Emmaesty:
This is really sad. I pray 2016 ends with you smiling
Amen,thank you

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by AssLeeKar: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lalasticlala oya come & take this your Towns man to meet CoAS Buratai for Ordinance Recruitment. Ahooh monstar Truck!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmm, some stories are left untold

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by moscobabs(m): 5:37am On Dec 16, 2016
I just don't know what to say.

God visit this op bfre the year end and show yourself as Lord.

mods should please push this to front page.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by koife(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2016
AssLeeKar:
Lalasticlala oya come & take this your Towns man to meet CoAS Buratai for Ordinance Recruitment. Ahooh monstar Truck!
Please pray for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by koife(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2016
moscobabs:
I just don't know what to say.

God visit this op bfre the year end and show yourself as Lord.

mods should please push this to front page.
Amen sir!
Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by wunmi590(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2016
I just don't know what to say, it really touched my heart to the extent of crying. cry

You have really gone through alot, my prayer for you is that, the God of Pope Francis and and our Mother Mary will visit you, lift you up and change your story before this year runs out.

Please pray, pray and pray, prayer is the key, and never loose hope and don't stop believing in yourself.
Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by koife(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2016
wunmi590:
I just don't know what to say, it really touched my heart to the extent of crying. cry

You have really gone through alot, my prayer for you is that, the God of Pope Francis and and our Mother Mary will visit you, lift you up and change your story before this year runs out.

Please pray, pray and pray, prayer is the key, and never loose hope and don't stop believing in yourself.
Amen sir!
Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by FUCKmeHARD: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2016
AssLeeKar:
:-D mr. Ass not everyone has the mind to join monstar truck bomb squad team ..boko boys era...
OP Pls dont worry forget about all the past, most especially that your ex. Oneday soon before feb next year she will sit infront of her second hand TV and watch you mingle with dollars. Keep the faith

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by koife(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2016
FUCKmeHARD:
:-D mr. Ass not everyone has the mind to join monstar truck bomb squad team ..boko boys era...
OP Pls dont worry forget about all the past, most especially that your ex. Oneday soon before feb next year she will sit infront of her second hand TV and watch you mingle with dollars. Keep the faith
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by guiddoti: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Neither gold nor silver do I have, but by the mystery of divine connection, he shall raise your helper to connect you before 2016 end. It is well

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help: My SOS by koife(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
guiddoti:
Neither gold nor silver do I have, but by the mystery of divine connection, he shall raise your helper to connect you before 2016 end. It is well
Amen, thank you for your prayers. I am humbled!

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment At Fan Milk Plc / Why Don't I Get Invited For Interviews????? / Vacancy For Logistics Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.