Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,146 members, 7,896,897 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Latest News On MMM Which Will Benefit You A Lot - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Latest News On MMM Which Will Benefit You A Lot (1483 Views)

One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest News On MMM Which Will Benefit You A Lot by hekinz82375(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good Day Team, 

I have received calls from most of us as regards the current situation in our community (MMM). But what makes me happy is the understanding that most of us have about the current situation. 

I just want to tell us not to despair, let us not panic. As what happened is for this community to be stronger and better and for our money to be safer than before. 

For most of us that have better understanding, will know that this is the time to PH more for two main reasons : 

1st : With the current freezing of all accounts, all PH just grows in your PO (the system) while it's still in your hands because there is no GH for now 

2nd : the xmas bonus of 20% is still on, coupled with the normal 30% this gives us 50%. And for new accounts, you still get the 1st time bonus which shoots the reward on your money higher 

For us that have money in the system, I want us to know that our money is safe. We now need to make MMM run as it has been running. Counter all negative utterances, disregard all mocking mouths and register new people using the fact that you have money in it and you are not deterred as justification. Remember you have 10% bonus on all registered accounts and makes your GH higher when accounts are unfrozen in January. 

Most people still PH yesterday and today (as seen in my PO). I just need the rest of us to have this understanding too and PH more.  

Meeting Update from the just-concluded Guiders meeting held with Mr. Andrew. 

Meeting Update

1) Programmers are working to implement a new model of our platform. One objective of this new model would be to prevent massive GH at any particular point in time. 
New model will be explained to all after its implementation, not before. 

2) Programmers are pushing to implement it in less than a month. So the freezing of mavros might not last up to a month. (No promises). 

3) A notification/clarification of our current situation would be put on POs "probably" before the end of the week.

4) Releasing mavros in batches would be taken into consideration 

5) Encourage downlines not to panic. All is well with the system. What is been done is for all our benefits. 

6) Change of guider button for all ordinary participants would be put of participants PO next week. 

7) MMM news update would commence this week on all POs

cool Mavros will grow on a daily basis during the freeze. Just that the dispersion process(Creation of PH and GH orders) is put on hold for now. 

9) This period would be used by Support to handle all problems currently on their table. 

Full meaning of Terms used 

PO         : Personal office 
PH         : Provide Help 
GH         : Get help 

Long Live MMM

Guider Goodnews(your guider's guider)... 1k+ Guider
Re: Latest News On MMM Which Will Benefit You A Lot by Hiploko(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Over confidence sef dey worry me that MMM will bounce back to become part of our lives... But please, the issue of Fake POP is worse than even all the fake bad news put up lately because of the freeze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest News On MMM Which Will Benefit You A Lot by hekinz82375(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hiploko:
Over confidence sef dey worry me that MMM will bounce back to become part of our lives... But please, the issue of Fake POP is worse than even all the fake bad news put up lately because of the freeze
Don't worry about the fake POP the programmers are working on it
Re: Latest News On MMM Which Will Benefit You A Lot by realpoacher(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
hekinz82375:
Good Day Team, 

I have received calls from most of us as regards the current situation in our community (MMM). But what makes me happy is the understanding that most of us have about the current situation. 

I just want to tell us not to despair, let us not panic. As what happened is for this community to be stronger and better and for our money to be safer than before. 

For most of us that have better understanding, will know that this is the time to PH more for two main reasons : 

1st : With the current freezing of all accounts, all PH just grows in your PO (the system) while it's still in your hands because there is no GH for now 

2nd : the xmas bonus of 20% is still on, coupled with the normal 30% this gives us 50%. And for new accounts, you still get the 1st time bonus which shoots the reward on your money higher 

For us that have money in the system, I want us to know that our money is safe. We now need to make MMM run as it has been running. Counter all negative utterances, disregard all mocking mouths and register new people using the fact that you have money in it and you are not deterred as justification. Remember you have 10% bonus on all registered accounts and makes your GH higher when accounts are unfrozen in January. 

Most people still PH yesterday and today (as seen in my PO). I just need the rest of us to have this understanding too and PH more.  

Meeting Update

1) Programmers are working to implement a new model of our platform. One objective of this new model would be to prevent massive GH at any particular point in time. 

2) Programmers are pushing to implement it in less than a month. So the freezing of mavros might not last up to a month. (No promises). 

3) A notification/clarification of our current situation would be put on POs "probably" before the end of the week.

5) Encourage downlines not to panic. All is well with the system. What is been done is for all our benefits. 

6) Change of guider button for all ordinary participants would be put of participants PO next week. 

cool Mavros will grow on a daily basis during the freeze. Just that the dispersion process(Creation of PH and GH orders) is put on hold for now. 

9) This period would be used by Support to handle all problems currently on their table. 

Long Live MMM

I am a staunch Mavrodian and I believe that MMM Nigeria will be back better in 2017
Re: Latest News On MMM Which Will Benefit You A Lot by sonssyo(f): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
hekinz82375:
Good Day Team, 

Meeting Update

Long Live MMM

what of people that was matched before the news and the person that is meant to provide help did not do so. the system did not rematch the person, mavro is not growing.....this is really a joke

1 Like

Re: Latest News On MMM Which Will Benefit You A Lot by realpoacher(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
sonssyo:

what of people that was matched before the news and the person that is meant to provide help did not do so. the system did not rematch the person, mavro is not growing.....this is really a joke

Why call this resolution a joke because you were not rematched?... Please refrain from using vulgar words. All of us have money in the system too. Be calm

(1) (Reply)

I Released Coins Mistakenly Without Payment On Remitano, Can It Be Recovered ? / Please Help! How And Where Can I Save This Money / I Will Get Your Bank Loan Approved Easily. Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.