Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,078 members, 7,970,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:34 AM

My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife (44011 Views)

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / OMG My Junior Sister Just Beat Up My Mom. / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by smart024(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Semper247:
She, however, begged the court not to grant her husband’s request, saying she was still in love with him.

Loool.....

Super story...
grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by tunnarsy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dat means ur sister is endowed Dan u
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Arijude(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jchi9876:
These yeeebohhhs again na wa oooooo
Momodu Okechukwu is the man's name from Arondiziogu Imo state
Name Checkers Association of United States NCAUSA
Columbus Ohio
USA? Yo high on American cracks ? Oh my Geehd !!
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
So he allegedly destroyed your womb, impregnated your younger sister twice and forced her to abort yet you still want to remain married to him because you love him and no one else will marry you if he leaves?
You're a fool who deserves whatever she gets. Ode
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by enfash03(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Both of them they craze
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
shumuel:
Am not really interested in the man's adultry, what picks my interest is the younger sister, was she charmed to forget she was dating the husband to her elder sister.

Sigh... What these ladies are causing but would continue to blame men.
Because she forced him? The lady caused him to open his pants and caused him to insert it in her, right? He had no say in the matter at all since he's a statue with no functional brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by babslepe: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
The woman is insecure and putting up many lies she wants to kill that man and inherit is property
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by cbright4real(f): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dis one is a serious case. Who should we blame? is it d husband or ur Cita.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Icecomrade: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Funny you believed that man. It is obvious the man is lying.
First, since 33yrs he lived with the lazy and diabolic woman and wants to divorce her now? 33years is too much to endure something you can't live with.

Again, he called his relatives before digging for the charms.........looks like a set up. Of truth,the man did it himself on the ground to throw out the wife with the support of the relatives. na today?

On the woman part, why would a man ask the doctor to remove his wife's womb after giving birth to just two girls? without the wife consent? lies.

Nice theory.
Assuming every of your argument is correct

Why does she want to continue to live with a man like that.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Omudia11: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Did you also read the part where he was alleged to have damaged his wife's womb and got his sister in law pregnant and aborted on two occasions?

Not sure who is the devil here, the man or you who choose to side with him.
Icecomrade:

Wicked woman.

After everything you alleged to have done.
You still tell the court not to desolve the marriage because you are still in love with him.

Devil
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by shumuel(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
cococandy:

Because she forced him? The lady caused him to open his pants and caused him to insert it in her, right? He had no say in the matter at all since he's a statue with no functional brain.

Lol grin one thing you ladies must know is that; A man must always want to do irrespective of who you/she is, its now left for the lady to give conscent or not(heavy burden, yeah i know), if she refused him, we wont (ever) be having such topics to discuss, am not blaming the lady alone, the man was also very wrong, am just suprised a lady would give conscent to her sisters husband.

Unfortunately, there is no law against a man marrying or dating two sisters, but up till date, a lady having sexual relastionship with two men is a sin, most especially one who is tag a relation.

If we the men are carried away with the pleasure of sezx, we dont expect any lady to play along,, thats how society sees it, the women should always be the last hope of dignity.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by WomanOfRace(f): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Icecomrade:

Nice theory.
Assuming every of your argument is correct

Why does she want to continue to live with a man like that.

like she said"who will marry me if he divorce me now".?

Who will marry a woman divorced of 33yrs of marriage with 2 kids? she is old; and if it true the womb issue happened,there is no need leaving the man. He can't leave the woman to life of misery now. They are in it together for 33yrs and should be.

I don't like the way especially old men treat their wives in Africa. Is marriage now use,damage and dump?

That's why i keep telling women, no matter the height of love for a man,never you do something that will become an issue to you later in life,except you want to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by gabe: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol, yoruba demon...
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Icecomrade:

Wicked woman.

After everything you alleged to have done.
You still tell the court not to desolve the marriage because you are still in love with him.

Devil

Can you prove she was the one that buried the so called charm? What if the man did it and accused her?

What right has he got to connive with a doctor to damage the woman's womb? How can he and the doctor employ such invasive contraceptive method without the woman's consent?...that doctor deserve to have his certificate withdrawn and his right and fitness to practice questioned and terminated.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by smart024(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Funny you believed that man. It is obvious the man is lying.
First, since 33yrs he lived with the lazy and diabolic woman and wants to divorce her now? 33years is too much to endure something you can't live with.

Again, he called his relatives before digging for the charms.........looks like a set up. Of truth,the man did it himself on the ground to throw out the wife with the support of the relatives. na today?

On the woman part, why would a man ask the doctor to remove his wife's womb after giving birth to just two girls? without the wife consent? lies.

The woman is rather lying...

-She was an accomplice to her womb getting "removed" as she put it...

At the age of 55 and she's still talking about taking in...

-She used her normal diabolic means to blind the man until now...

-it was the new cement in the odd place that exposed her...

-Someone sleeps with your sister and you still "love" him...

-To a point of impregnating your sister (twice shocked ) and you don't want to break up with him...

Kai...
WHO IS DECEIVING WHO PLS...
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
This story is screwed up!
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by WomanOfRace(f): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
smart024:

The woman is rather lying...

-She was an accomplice to her womb getting "removed" as she put it...

At the age of 55 and she's still talking about taking in...

-She used her normal diabolic means to blind the man until now...

-it was the new cement in the odd place that exposed her...

-Someone sleeps with your sister and you still "love" him...

-To a point of impregnating your sister (twice shocked ) and you don't want to break up with him...

Kai...
WHO IS DECEIVING WHO PLS...

hmmmmmmmmm you may be right
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by cococandy(f): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lost a few brain cells reading this contrived horse poo.

shumuel:

Lol grin one thing you ladies must know is that; A man must always want to do irrespective of who you/she is,

men are dogs or what? Stop roping everyone else into your wahala. If you see your relations too make sure you feel like doing okay? Since your penis is doing the thinking for you.

its now left for the lady to give conscent or not(heavy burden, yeah i know), if she refused him, we wont (ever) be having such topics to discuss, am not blaming the lady alone, the man was also very wrong, am just suprised a lady would give conscent to her sisters husband.
they are both to blame. No buts.

Unfortunately, there is no law against a man marrying or dating two sisters, but up till date, a lady having sexual relastionship with two men is a sin, most especially one who is tag a relation.
ignorance. Lies. All wrapped in one.
It's against the law in most secular states to marry more than one wife Regardless of their relationship to each other. And talking of sin, it is against the Christian code to be unfaithful to your wife or husband. So which religion are you using to define the sin aspect?

If we the men are carried away with the pleasure of sezx, we dont expect any lady to play along,, thats how society sees it, the women should always be the last hope of dignity.
Society is not some phantom big brother that no one can see. It's you and I. You chose to see it that way to support your bias. I chose to see to see it differently. So 'society' is apparently divided on that opinion. It's okay for you decide that you have no honor or dignity. It's your life. It's also okay for me or someone like me to chose not to accept it. So go for your likes and stop trying to make it seem like everyone supports such misguided opinions.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Icon79(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
And I will keep asking....

Why are stuffs like this seem to happen mostly amongst people from certain part of Nigeria.
Abeg, don't ask me which part of Nigeria o. Take your tongue count your teeth or else you can just check the names grin

***My pipul, I only came to check Names, as always wink
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by bizhop01: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Pls adjourned the case till Feb. 2020
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
The lady had better divorce her so-called husband.
Impregnating your sister-in-law twice is an abomination; there is no sugarcoating it. embarassed
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Charly68: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Crazy,Wicked man! Now you want to sell the house you built with a woman who labored with you for 33 years! I think the judgement is very easy & simple...Leave the house for the woman & her children & find your way to live a new life that you so desire.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by MunorAnne(f): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
And U still refer 2 him as "my husband".
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by pussyAvenger: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by jfleece(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Your husband na banger Lee.... We go leave pussy for am...
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by mofeoluwadassah: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
She wants 2 inherit d husbands properties dats y she's saying she does nt want 2 dissolve d marraige.Smh! undecided
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Zenlife: 12:17am On Dec 16, 2016
5minsmadness:
Is it incest to sleep with one's sister-in-law? undecided

NO!
Though unethical.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Icecomrade: 5:19am On Dec 16, 2016
WomanOfRace:

like she said"who will marry me if he divorce me now".?

Who will marry a woman divorced of 33yrs of marriage with 2 kids? she is old; and if it true the womb issue happened,there is no need leaving the man. He can't leave the woman to life of misery now. They are in it together for 33yrs and should be.

I don't like the way especially old men treat their wives in Africa. Is marriage now use,damage and dump?

That's why i keep telling women, no matter the height of love for a man,never you do something that will become an issue to you later in life,except you want to.

If she was 20 or 22 yrs when she got married to him. It's 33yrs of marriage so far. It means she should be about 53 years old now.
What do she need another marriage for?

Assuming the man is wicked as alleged.

Would you advise your sister to continue to live in the same house with him?

Can you guarantee her safety?

Dont you think there is more to it?
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by Icecomrade: 5:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Omudia11:
Did you also read the part where he was alleged to have damaged his wife's womb and got his sister in law pregnant and aborted on two occasions?

Not sure who is the devil here, the man or you who choose to side with him.

Did he rape her sis occasionally to get her pregnant?

Why is it coming up now?

And she still want to remain with such a man?

Some questions can make you doubt some stories
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by smart024(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2016
This is the first time I am seeing and hearing a woman fighting to hang on to a man she herself alleges that he not only slept but also impregnated her own blood sister o...

Was she drugged, tied and bundled to the "womb destroying clinic"...?

Truly, this woman must be chronically lazy. Or else, at the age of 55, she should have been thinking of being dependent rather than thinking for a husband to have...

Hmm, its either this woman needs sense or something is really fishy here...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife by emitope: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Stockholm syndrome.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.