Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,232 members, 7,907,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM (46010 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family / We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by InvertedHammer: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
/
Yahoo guys are getting a taste of their medicine on how their victims feel.

Mavrodi is somewhere dancing yahooozee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jh8tCns-Bg

//

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Baawaa(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Barthiyke:

How do you not let your 1Kobo touch her hand when she takes care of the kids? think please!
It is possible,
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol grin No pinkture? The schools don dey go holiday.... Seun.... Kontunu... grin i pray u survive the kind course wey some Mmm pple go do u and your unborn child.... Kwantinu grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Moreoffaith(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
niggi4life:
FADE na im you just call like that? Na Tiwa savage and TBillz matter u call MMM ni?? Na till Jan 15th before we know whats up oo grin

BABA MI NA TRUE YOU TALK OOO, THE STORY GO JUST START FOR JANUARY OOO.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Rapsino(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
dre11:

A man has been arrested in Calabar for beating his wife to a coma because she used the children's school fees to invest in the MMM Pnzi scheme.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/mmm-man-beats-wife-to-coma-investing-in-ponzi-scheme-id5900808.html

fake news. before mmm is unavailable. schools are true wt their exams. tell me the sch that is still writing exam? it's just 3days or 4 that mmm is unavailable. afonjas looking for follow up

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Sard(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
ednut1:
the scheme is not sustainable, it is bound to crash, they wud shift the blame on media
Obviously, but the attention it's getting is becoming too much. Its death is taking a natural way already; they should just let it die totally with no noise.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by zolajpower: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
I Dont believe d news . Dis news will be swallowed by gollible Nairalanders hook line a sinker. No school is asking for school fees now . bad news that spread fast. Dis news is worse than Hiv,apetise b and order general diseases.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mrsprof:
Wahala go dey this season, I only pray people recover their money. Some even use their house rent, some students used their school fees and so on. Nawaoh.
One undergraduate who just came home for holiday was disturbing me that he wanted to give me a job at tinubu oriental hotel,lekki.If you see as he dey disturb me with call say make I bring my cv and 2 passport ehn.I know say na mmm he wan introduce me into because no job dey available under buhari.Na this same guy dey beg me before say his younger brother dey look for work say make I help am find space for my small job.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by deledels(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Imagine
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by onatisi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
More beatings and even divorce are going to take place

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by seunlly(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Coma too small now.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by ekmike(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
The beating will not being back the money Mr. Your wife needs you to comfort her now cos she feels even worse.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by ekmike(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
The beating will not bring back the money Mr. Your wife needs you to comfort her now cos she feels even worse.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by enomakos(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Baawaa:
The man don't need to beat her,arrange another money pay your children's school fees,but don't let your 1 kobo touch her hand again.
where will he find another money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Youceee: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
What is nairaland gaining 4rm this massive media panic. nOTHING...foolish moderators... This story is balderdash cos no school is still writing exams again, every school is ready 4 xmas break especially here in the south
...nonsense
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Juell(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
OP......... Schools are on break
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Phi001(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
ekmike:
The beating will not bring back the money Mr. Your wife needs you to comfort her now cos she feels even worse.
Just legodu...

He should coman comfort his wife when she did something that was very stupid and wrong...

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Saammiee(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
you keep recycling news every time...!! where are the pics.. !?? or yur hate for mmm is really dat bad ??
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Ekeremgba(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
dre11:

A man has been arrested in Calabar for beating his wife to a coma because she used the children's school fees to invest in the MMM Pnzi scheme.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/mmm-man-beats-wife-to-coma-investing-in-ponzi-scheme-id5900808.html

i am only watching as they play

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Naughtytboy: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Some people will come here,find this funny and begin to gloat,now i know that a MOD is totally dedicated to causing more scare and panic than normal...keep it up.
Lol mmm sister sited
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Naughtytboy: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
SHAME ON YOU SEUN AND UR COHORTS... HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U GONE TO THE MOTHER LESS HOMES TO CATER FOR THEM DESPITE ALL YOU HAVE MADE FROM TRAFFIC U GOT FROM US? WHAT UR PROBLEM WITH MMM? NOW I KNOW MAJORITY OF U BLOGGERS ARE SYCOPHANTS.

hey keep short

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by gud4dbest(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:

na when we go rest for MMM matter now?
it dey tire me ooo...more money for mumuz
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by ekmike(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Phi001:

He should coman comfort his wife when she did something that was very stupid and wrong...

I believe you don't want her dead if you truly love her. Haven't you done something you later regret and how do you feel when someone puts the blame on you and you have nothing to say ...chill bro!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Lescott7(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM has been given a bad name, the wife probably might had used the money for another thing but freezing of MMM will exonerate her.
People that doesn't know how MMM operates are now using MMM as an excuse.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by lastpage: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
I'm at a loss on who to support here. grin

Its a "No Case"!
Its just like beating a thief to Coma! grin grin

If you take what does not belong to you, You are a thief!(Irrespective of whose own it is).
[b]Imagine playing MMM with the Education of your own Children?..in this recession? angry angry

Now that other Children will be writing Exams and Mr. Friday has worked so hard to gather the money... what would he tell his children when they are sent out of Exam hall?
If he did not gather the money, it is women like this that will be abusing their husbands calling him "a failure who cannot pay his children school fees"!

I dont support him using his fist, he should have bought a very tough Cane and do the needful.
undecided undecided
Greedy Muther-fckr! Abeg free the man joor. sad

I was not expecting this MMM palaver to start so soon![/b]

Lastpage!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by crown08(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
All Na Format! Lies...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
I can understand the man's anger but is any amount of money worth the life of your wife?
By rights half of that money is her own.

If she had realised a huge profit he would have been patting her on her back and helping her chop the money. Is he that he has never made a mistake in his life ?

INTROVERT:
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by komzybrown(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
he should even kill her, idiot, is he the first man to lose money.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Ibime(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
INTROVERT:

I support the husband. He suppose beat that mumu woman more.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by rocknation62(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:

na when we go rest for MMM matter now?
Na till dem unfreeze our MONEY,EGO,KUDI,OWO...infact una self no go rest...una never see anything
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by veekid(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
rocknation62:
Na till dem unfreeze our MONEY,EGO,KUDI,OWO...infact una self no go rest...una never see anything
rush go Kenya now? Heard they are done with una greediness; na Kenya now sure pass
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by princeemmma(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
this MMM Stuffs will soon turn some people into something else sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For The Deriv Traders / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.