Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,164 members, 7,970,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:03 PM

A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? (1322 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Using Guys As A Meal Ticket... / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? by missSexy: 4:00am On Nov 15, 2009
A RICH MAN'S DARLING, AN AVERAGE GUY'S SLAVE, OR A POOR MAN'S MEAL TICKET? WHO DO U WANT?

THERE'S A CATCH THOUGH.

THE RICH MAN IS MULTI-MILLIONNAIRE BUT HE'S VERY UGLY AND OLD (15YRS OLDER THAN U). TREATS U LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN LETS U BE THE BOSS OF THE RELATIONSHIP, SINCE HE GETS TO BOSS AROUND OTHER PEOPLE ALL DAY.

THE AVERAGE GUY IS A YOUNG (5YRS OLDER). AVERAGE LOOKS. AVERAGE MONEY AND AVERAGE POTENTIAL. BUT THINKS HE'S RICH WITH THE LITLE MONEY HE MAKES, PUTS DOWN WOMEN , BELIEVES WOMEN BELONG IN THE KITCHEN , AND ALL THAT OTHER NON SENSE

THE POOR MAN IS TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME. A CHICK MAGNET. BUT HE TREATS U NICE. ALWAYS THERE WHEN U NEED HIM. FUN. BUT NO EDUCATION, NO GOALS,NO AMBITION, MAKES LITLE MONEY. GOOD ENOUGH FOR ONE PERSON, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR A FAMILY. COUNTS ON YOU TO BE THE MAIN BREAD WINNER

WHO WOULD U CHOSE/MARRY?
Re: A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2009
I'd take the old fart. I know how to get rid of him realll eassy.
Re: A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? by 190: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2009
i'll go for the poor kid~
Re: A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2009
Ideally no choice here exist cuz each of them have quirks that narrows your decision to the first choice.That's what we call manipulation.
Re: A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? by SisiKill1: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2009
This is a no brainer!
Re: A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? by missSexy: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
[/quote]I'd take the old fart. I know how to get rid of him realll eassy.[quote]

lol
Re: A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? by missSexy: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2009
[/quote]Ideally no choice here exist cuz each of them have quirks that narrows your decision to the first choice.That's what we call manipulation. [quote]

no manipulation here.  they are all portrayed as they are.  the 1st choice is not perfect either.  like i said he's very ugly and old.  and wants kids too   sad  . 4 of them.  so u can't say that u will marry him but not have his kids . and those kids, who knows how they come out looking like ??
Re: A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? by missSexy: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2009
[/quote] This is a no brainer![quote]

really? and who would u choose? inquiring minds wanna know
Re: A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket? by ruskiee(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2009
Mr.Old money,,Mr.average potential and Mr.no ambition.
That's a tough one.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right. / close this acct Seun / How To Tell A Friend To Stop Calling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.