Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

The True Status Of MMM.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The True Status Of MMM.... (1059 Views)

The Evils Of MMM / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Facts And Figures Of MMM Nigeria: The Endpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Status Of MMM.... by engrgordon(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello fellow mavronians,
Many people have been wailing, crying, and criticizing MMM. I was also a mavronian, I invested in MMM for more than 5 months before this recent happening. but the truth is that i was very careful because of the inscription BOLDLY WRITTEN ON THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF MMM WARNING SECTION " And in general, you can lose all your money. Always remember about this and participate only with spare money. Or do not participate at all! Amen. :-)) " The reason my fund is not in MMM is because i noticed that i requested to provide Help, and surprisingly, i was match with someone within 2 days, This indicated a red light that something is about to happen!! MMM usually match people within a minimum of 2 week, but how comes they matched me within 2 days? The truth is that the total number of mavronians requesting for help is growing higher than those providing help!! and this is exactly why MMM was placed on Hold, Will placing MMM on hold solve the problem? The answer is NO! Rather it will worsen the situation? HOW? This pause has brought fear to many mavronian, and many will like to watch the status of MMM by January, and will not be in a hurry to provide help, Then if many will not provide help by January due to fear, WHO WILL PAY THOSE THAT REQUESTED FOR HELP? A simple calculation, how MMM works shows that the Number of people Providing Help Should be Higher than the people requesting for help. Then if the number requesting for help is higher than those providing help, That means Crashing, Therefore fellow mavronians, MMM has crash!!!
WHO IS TO HOLD RESPONSIBLE?
Many people have been threatening to arrest Mr Marvro (The inventor), Now my question is where will you see Mr. Mavro? He was very intelligent enough that he push Nigerians to fellow Nigerians. The Guiders and consultants are the ones making the scheme moving, therefore if you are to arrest or arraign the MMM management team to court, You will first Arrest the Guilders and Consultants. MMM have no office, No Virtual contact etc, and we know we took risk, therefore, i advise every Mavronian to bear the loss, while life continues.......

I invested into a bitcoin mining company with Office Location, management contact details and registered company in UK. When you invest your Bitcoin with them, it will yield 3.3% daily, I think its even better than MMM, They are busy using the invested coins to mine for coins and distribute the profit. The good thing about it is that you can invest with as little as 0.01btc, that is less than $10. If you want to join me to invest in this risk free mining company, send me a mail. My email is in my signature. Shallom....
Re: The True Status Of MMM.... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM thread again O.M.G

1 Like

Re: The True Status Of MMM.... by engrgordon(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
RichieRex:
MMM thread again
O.M.G
Don't Fear bro, its just for people to understand what is going on! its the trending news now..
Re: The True Status Of MMM.... by ollymoore: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Is spare money not person money?

1 Like

Re: The True Status Of MMM.... by moneybugs: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
ollymoore:
Is spare money not person money?
help me ask him.
Re: The True Status Of MMM.... by kdfemi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: The True Status Of MMM.... by bunmiano: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
NAIJA
Re: The True Status Of MMM.... by cametopass: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2016
The OP stylishly created crash fear in the mind of MMM participants in order to introduce his HYIP. Take it or leave it MMM is far better than your useless mining site. If you dont know please know it now that anybody talking of mining bitcoin on your behalf is a rogue. Know it that the mining difficulty of bitcoin is so high that it has become unprofitable relatively to mine bitcoin. As a person, if you go in to mine bitcoin, you can be sure that in 6 months you may not get more than 1 bitcoin. You people should stop allowing yourselves to be deceived with bitcoin mining as the opportunity to make fortune from mining bitcoin is over due to high mining difficulty. Bitcoin is at best thriving for speculators, not miners.

Back to MMM, who told you that the quick pairing you noticed is an indication that there was problem. MMM introduced quick pairing or matching to fight fake POP. People making PH without cash to back up their request - may be one fund for 3 PH requests and when they are paired they end up uploading fake pop to buy time. Next time cross check your facts before going public. This fake pop is the major problem of MMM Nigeria where criminals have hijacked the system and running amok with requests not backed up with cash when eventually paired. And the end result is fake pop uploading. I blame MMM Nigeria for failing to remove permanently culprits of fake pop from inception. The idea of block them and later unblocking them is the undoing of MMM Nigeria. Watch out for what will happen in January, I understand MMM Nigeria has decided to deal with culprits permanently come January.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Purchase Books In Bulk / Check Out For Your ASO EBI...100% cotton / Zenith-prudential Insurance Berths In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.