Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,001 members, 7,942,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know (2136 Views)

I Used To Boast About Simi's Virginity In Church - Simi’s Mother Reveal / “I Don’t Give A Fvck About Simi’s Marriage” – Naira Marley Comes Hard For Simi / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by mantosa(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, known simply as Simi, is one of the foremost female artistes in the country. Her musical exploits has seen record hit songs with successful artistes such as Falz, Adekunle Gold, Praiz etc. She complements her music with a perky character. This has endeared her to a lot of fans across the country and beyond.

Simi’s popularity grows concomitantly with her music and there is so much more to know about her. Here are some things you might not know about her:

Simi is in a loving relationship but not with Adekunle Gold, Falz or YCEE:
In an interview with Punch Simi cleared the air on her love life. She said,“there is no love triangle between Falz, Adekunle Gold and me. They are both great artistes that I work with and I enjoy working with them, that’s it. My account was not hacked when I tweeted that I was in a loving relationship with YCEE. People believe anything these days. We were obviously goofing around but some people saw it and believed. At the end of the day, I don’t think it is necessary to pay too much attention to it.

Simi did not switch to mainstream music because of money:
When she was asked, “you began your career as a gospel act. Why did you go mainstream?”

This was her answer: “the first thing that comes to the mind is that I did it for monetary reasons. However music became about ‘more’; I wanted to have a broader purview. It was a tough decision for me to make at first. I wanted to explore music more. My faith in God hasn’t waivered because before I went mainstream, I prayed to God to bless my career if it was his plan for me. I also don’t see myself doing gospel music again.”

Simi used to be a Tom-boy:
In an interview with Punch she stated that,“while growing up, I was kind of a tom boy because I have three elder brothers, and from my mum I was the only girl and the last born.

Read more: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/5-interesting-facts-simi-dont-know/

Lalasticala isilove mynd44 synlord airforce1
Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by kheengjay(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
sixth fun fact ....... she will end up bin the mother of my future beautiful kids

2 Likes

Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by HIRAETH: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by firstclassmumu: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good

2 Likes

Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by Khd95(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
But e sure me say d badt guy fit don do d needfulgrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by ShayGirl(f): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by Deejay777(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Since u claim u're nt doing secular music 4 d money, pls cn u start giving me jus 30% of d money u make @secular music

Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by marshalcarter: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
ok oooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by mantosa(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
You didn't even ask for just 10%, na 30% you ask for. Is she MMM ni?

Deejay777:
Since u claim u're nt doing secular music 4 d money, pls cn u start giving me jus 30% of d money u make @secular music
Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by mantosa(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please how do you mean?
Khd95:
But e sure me say d badt guy fit don do d needfulgrin
Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by mofeoluwadassah: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by MadJay: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Babes why
mofeoluwadassah:
Nice kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by ip2121918021(m): 2:16am On Dec 16, 2016
Who Simi Epp ?

Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, known simply as Simi, is one of the foremost female artistes in the country. Her musical exploits has seen record hit songs with successful artistes such as Falz, Adekunle Gold, Praiz etc. She complements her music with a perky character. This has endeared her to a lot of fans across the country and beyond.

Simi’s popularity grows concomitantly with her music and there is so much more to know about her. Here are some things you might not know about her:

Simi is in a loving relationship but not with Adekunle Gold, Falz or YCEE:
In an interview with Punch Simi cleared the air on her love life. She said,“there is no love triangle between Falz, Adekunle Gold and me. They are both great artistes that I work with and I enjoy working with them, that’s it. My account was not hacked when I tweeted that I was in a loving relationship with YCEE. People believe anything these days. We were obviously goofing around but some people saw it and believed. At the end of the day, I don’t think it is necessary to pay too much attention to it.

Simi did not switch to mainstream music because of money:
When she was asked, “you began your career as a gospel act. Why did you go mainstream?”

This was her answer: “the first thing that comes to the mind is that I did it for monetary reasons. However music became about ‘more’; I wanted to have a broader purview. It was a tough decision for me to make at first. I wanted to explore music more. My faith in God hasn’t waivered because before I went mainstream, I prayed to God to bless my career if it was his plan for me. I also don’t see myself doing gospel music again.”

Simi used to be a Tom-boy:
In an interview with Punch she stated that,“while growing up, I was kind of a tom boy because I have three elder brothers, and from my mum I was the only girl and the last born. So I liked wearing sneakers, baggy jeans, and I was this bad girl who didn’t like too much trouble. My dad spoilt my brothers and I. We watched movies a lot, but my brothers preferred horror movies so we all watched it together. But it was fun. When I was nine years, my parents got separated and that was a really tough time for us because we had to grow up faster but we came through and we were good.”

Simi worked with Dare Art Alade on the ‘Naked’ album:
Asides from her music, Simi is known to for her proficiency as a sound engineer. She has mixed and arranged songs for artistes like Adekunle Gold. However, Simi’s contribution to Darey Art Alade’s ‘Naked’ album remains largely unknown. Darey himself credited her for ‘working with him on the project’. The voices of Simi and Adekunle Gold are the back-up voices in Darey’s ‘want you back’ song.

Simi is yet to sign an endorsement deal:
Considering the level of success that Simi has recorded as an artiste, it is fair to expect that she would have inked the dotted lines of some endorsement deals. However, it has not been reported that Simi has signed any of such deals. Hopefully, she would continue in her path of musical growth and the juicy deals would flood in for her.

Without doubt, Simply Simi is an amazing artiste that continues to thrill music lovers with rich and quality music. Simi’s music career looks set to continue to levitate. We sure would be seeing more of Simi on our screens.

This article was written by Ibironke Oluwatobi. He tweets via: @ibironketweets

1 Like

Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by Deejay777(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2016
mantosa:
You didn't even ask for just 10%, na 30% you ask for. Is she MMM ni?

lol, it doesn't mean nw, shey u urself cannot giv me 30% of ur income ni?
Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by mantosa(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2016
As per?

Deejay777:

lol, it doesn't mean nw, shey u urself cannot giv me 30% of ur income ni?
Re: 5 Fun Facts About Simi You Don't Know by Deejay777(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2016
mantosa:
As per?

shebi u re a cheerful giver nw

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! Muslim Woman Blasts Buhari, "Are You Not Tired Of Nigeria?" / See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria / Regina Daniels Slays With Givenchy In Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.