Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,168 members, 7,887,402 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... (1527 Views)

Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by ritzybaby(f): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seriously... I don't know why u guys are now regretting for investing on MMM now...
But you use to say... ''MMM has so central account'' where your funds are being deposited... If they (MMM) has no central account then where is the money na?
Why are you guys crying??

Issorite.. undecided Una nefa see anything cheesy
Re: I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Clueless dolts abound amongst sane logical minds in this fora. Thread with caution.

The likes of her, *points to op* need to be walking around with a dunce hat.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Op instead of you to be sending your condolences to the affected mmmites you are mocking them
Re: I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by maslong(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
ritzybaby:
Seriously... I don't know why u guys are now regretting for investing on MMM now...
But you use to say... ''MMM has so central account'' where your funds are being deposited... If they (MMM) has no central account then where is the money na?
Why are you guys crying??

Issorite.. undecided Una nefa see anything cheesy

SAFETY TIPS

1. Make sure you are very close to your friends
and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor
where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River,
Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the
police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself,
alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and
break or destroy things, please notify your friends
and use cow rope to tie the person
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by Goddey18(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
And if you are totally lost for words, we assure you you cannot go wrong with El Nathan John’s tweet here:
If MMM Nigeria are as smart as I think they are, this is not final. It will come back January, restore confidence, then crash big time.
— Elnathan John (@elnathan_john) December 13, 2016
Re: I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by wordcat(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Goddey18:
And if you are totally lost for words, we assure you you cannot go wrong with El Nathan John’s tweet here:
If MMM Nigeria are as smart as I think they are, this is not final. It will come back January, restore confidence, then crash big time.
— Elnathan John (@elnathan_john) December 13, 2016

The guy wan make them start so he fit collect him money
Re: I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by juman(m): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2016
MMM participants would definitely cry one day, the day the ponzi scheme finally collapsed.
Re: I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by ritzybaby(f): 2:12am On Dec 16, 2016
maslong:

SAFETY TIPS

1. Make sure you are very close to your friends
and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor
where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River,
Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the
police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself,
alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and
break or destroy things, please notify your friends
and use cow rope to tie the person
grin cheesy
seconded
Re: I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by KINGwax007(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Clueless dolts abound amongst sane logical minds in this fora. Thread with caution.

The likes of her, *points to op* need to be walking around with a dunce hat.
you're pained. That's just it
Re: I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by Toosure70: 5:56am On Dec 16, 2016
mad people , robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2016
Please why is it that anytime, I call someone and its not available,
I keep hearing the MMM number, you are calling is not available at the moment, try again later.

Mogbe Moku Modaraun

Useless greedy people
IstandwithMMM

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Asks Schools To Teach History Of Defunct Eastern Region / Good People Of Nairaland Please Help Me / "Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB Is A SCAM" - Orji Uzo Kalu, Lai Mohammed Explode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.