Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? (887 Views)

Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon / Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Bankoleyemi: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Comment on this here. As a law student, I have searched several law books and collections, but am lost. Counsels in the house lets talk on this here.
Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
SUCH THING CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN ANIMAL KINGDOM

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Not at all
Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by irsakant: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
That's why Biafra is a just cause.
Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Allsouls: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
You can find such in the Zoo & banana republic.
Buhari didnt accuse KANU only in local media but in foreign media & still want to trial him in secret.

Clear conscience fears no accusation.

Those witnesses should come open but not masquerade.

If they have a superior argument they should bring it up but not telling us that the witnesses are afraid, while they have all the security agents to protect them.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Allsouls: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
A man that refuse to obey several court order, even the latest on Shiite leader.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Paretomaster(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
so as a law student, u ve not heard of witness protection?....
pls apply for home economics.....
Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Mckennedy: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Paretomaster:
so as a law student, u ve not heard of witness protection?....

pls apply for home economics.....

What's withness protection? Until then I will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Paretomaster(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mckennedy:

Google is your friend, pls save me d hassle, when ur Dalector was busy insulting everyone on air,and making treasonable comments, and threats, u ppl are hailing him...
Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Mckennedy: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Paretomaster:

Google is your friend, pls save me d hassle, when ur Dalector was busy insulting everyone on air,and making treasonable comments, and threats, u ppl are hailing him...

You're sick I can see!

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Paretomaster(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mckennedy:

You're sick I can see!

ahhahahaha e pain am.......
Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by Allsouls: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Mckennedy:

Witness protection, Nigeria army, DSS, Police, Efcc, civil difence, road safety, boys scout, LASMA, etc are they not enough to protect the witnesses.

if not what's their job

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Accuse Someone In The Open And Try Him With Masquerade? by DerideGull(m): 2:00am On Dec 16, 2016
Buhari's government of Nigeria has no pedigree to prosecute anybody in the court of law. The dumbass dude has floated every court order in the books. I am at lost why the so-called jurists in Nigeria still put to trial the cases brought by this idiotic government.

(1) (Reply)

Phcn Light In Your Area. / Akwa Ibom APC Expels Senator J.J. Udoedeghe / President Muhammadu Buhari With Gov. Amosun, Others In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.