Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,075 members, 7,890,552 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja (40388 Views)

Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by broseme: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
As shared by Chukwudi....

'Love at Nigerian Law School.

This evening, Udegha Ifeanyi proposes to his learned colleague and girlfriend Ezinwanne Fortune. on their way to their dinner night that took place this evening at Nigerian Law school Bwari Abuja.

Love them, may their love flourish and congrats to them'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/nigerian-lawyer-proposes-to-his.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by broseme: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by Kondomatic(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Copy and paste go kill us one day. See as you yeye yourself just to be romantic. Are you a Roman?

Carry drink go give her and her people like an igbo man and stop kneeling down like a house boy that lost his madam's money.

Give her and her family a surprise visit not a ring.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by BlackDBagba: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Congratulations! But don't get locked out... You'll have a wife but then won't be called....

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by idupaul: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by EgusiSoup: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Foolishness at its exponential peak indicating loss of stable
mental symbiosis undecided

Whatever the white man do, Igbo man want to does. I does not even knows how this people past threw the four worlds of university liked us

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by Mutuwa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
EgusiSoup:
Foolishness at its exponential peak indicating loss of stable mental symbiosis undecided

Ditto

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by decatalyst(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Whatever the white man do, Igbo man want to does. I does not even knows how this people past threw the four worlds of university liked us

Sir, what is foolish about this ke? E ma gbami me!

He chose this way, you maybe kidnap a lady and not pay her bride price and be living with her like a couple!

15 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by DrObum(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Come! Them dey worry you from village

Have some joy! Celebrate people nah

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by FisifunKododada: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
cool I will NEVER do this. Marriage is equal partnership - so we should both be either standing up or kneeling down. cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by LilTyRoNe: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

And you said you passed through university sir, with which head,just look at your writeup what a shame.Am sorry if i corrected you no offence and hating tho dearie

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by queenitee(f): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

No wonder you are Egusi soup.

9 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by Sammypope4all(m): 3:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Why is their hand always placed on their chest..... I just don Gerrit. The guy will genenflect, the lady will now place her right hand on her chest and make face like who just released a long pressed poo.

Hehehe, Taiwo? Na so our own too go be?

Happy happy to them sha.

Modified; $6000 worth of btc for sale

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by Okaakoko(m): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2016
I go love o

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by MilesLamar(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Kai and I'm here to see galfrnd Na war..

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by lanicky(f): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2016
The second lady in pics be like "Lemme snap them, and post their pics on Nl" tongue

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by loomer: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2016
As the day bright reach person still dey use flash

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by LoveDecay(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2016
lanicky:
The second lady in pics be like "Lemme snap them, and post their pics on Nl" tongue

the guy lee down like person wey come late to school ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by queenfav(f): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
lol...make dem no read!
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by laurenziz6(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oboi is DAT not esther!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by AntiWailer: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Happy Court session
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by SmartMugu: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by steppin: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
People still dey propose for this hardship? The guy get mind o! If the babe come be Mbaise girl, I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by Iko5000: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Your a first class fool and I mean it from the depths of my heart you racist pig

EgusiSoup:

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by Catholicforlife: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
I wish them luck.

SIX (6) THINGS THAT WILL SHOCK YOU ABOUT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH>>https://www.catholicforlife.com/2158-2/

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Really doesn't make sense to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by notoriousbabe: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Gone are the days of highly paid lawyers oooh...every Nigerian is a coded lawyer just no pay you rent see
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by ogwomba(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
If lawyer marry lawyer theem go born Lia M.... i no talk anything. wish you guys luck.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by Flashh: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why is he kneeling down?

Stand up, don't be foolish. angry

6 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja by McPerry(f): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
lawyer + lawyer =?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.