Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai (911 Views)

Buy The Infinix Zero 4 Phone & Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai / Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai / What Will You Do If You Get An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai by Queentito(f): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's that time of the year when everybody will love to go on vacation, after working very hard for a whole year, relaxing is actually not a bad idea. But exchange rate is killing and recession is not helping matter, well, despite all these you can still go for that dream vacation in Dubai!
I'm sure you're wondering how, here is the secret. Buy any of these infinix phones and stand a chance to win an all expense paid shopping trip to Dubai, that's not all sweethearts
You also stand a chance to win a brand new phone to capture all the beautiful moments! I'm sure you're excited like I'm, now hurry and get one while the offer lasts

1 Like

Re: Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai by Riyikebaby(f): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2016
If this is true then I should get one soon, I really want to go on a vacation
Re: Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai by oscillation55(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Riyikebaby:
If this is true then I should get one soon, I really want to go on a vacation
[/b]Contact me through my signature for your zero 4 plus a selfie stick plus a chance to go Dubai[b]

Re: Win An All Expense Paid Shopping Trip To Dubai by Riyikebaby(f): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Queentito:
It's that time of the year when everybody will love to go on vacation, after working very hard for a whole year, relaxing is actually not a bad idea. But exchange rate is killing and recession is not helping matter, well, despite all these you can still go for that dream vacation in Dubai!
I'm sure you're wondering how, here is the secret. Buy any of these infinix phones and stand a chance to win an all expense paid shopping trip to Dubai, that's not all sweethearts
You also stand a chance to win a brand new phone to capture all the beautiful moments! I'm sure you're excited like I'm, now hurry and get one while the offer lasts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Data Charges / Free Ebooks Download / Smartphones Discussion Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.