Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (593894 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by EKLE: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Temy hw fa with Angela na

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
This is super story... Super story people don infect Temy. He goes on a long break when it get more interesting thereby putting us on a longggggggg thing (suspense)...

Temy why
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Sandra23(f): 12:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Nice nice
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:27am On Jan 06, 2017
''what else does this babe want from me, doesn't she know it's over between us'' I said within me. Truth be told, her presence disgusted me so much, and the feeling of her body holding me so tight, made me imagine, the dude having sex with her, I felt like throwing up.

Patience: Baby I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant it, I promise
Me: mmm.
Patience: I was in your room this morning to check on you, but I saw your brother, he told me you didn't come back yesterday. Baby, should I kneel down to beg you.
Me: why should you....(pushing her out of my body) Precious the deed has done. When you were doing kerewa with that guy you didn't know I was your boyfriend abi?
Precious: we only had sex. It's only once.
Me: yh! And you gave him Mouth Action only once too. Well, I have a class by 9am. I have to hurry up.
Precious: Temy....
I left her to her predicament. I therefore went ahead to fetch water, I took my bathe and prepared for school. Thompson wasn't going to make it to school due to his injuries, so I felt the activities in school was going to be boring without him anyways I got into a bike and zoomed off to school.
I got to class late, Lectures had already begun, the class was indeed filled to the brim. It was a very compulsory class and the lecturer incharge was Prof.EZE. I walked into class, unconscious of my environment. I was halted my Prof.Eze.
Prof Eze: what Rubbish. Are you sick?
Me: good morning sir.
Prof Eze: I just asked you a simple question.
Me: sir, I'm not sick sir.
Prof Eze: are you sure, because I know some of you students are into drugs and other hard substances.
Me: sir, I don't do drugs.
Prof Eze: I'm talking and you're also replying me. I don't want to see you in my class again. Hence forth from today. Class rep.... Where's the class rep?
The class rep stood up and as usual he was putting on his oversized ''my daddy, daddys, daddys, daddy dash me'' coat, and oversized tie.
Prof: Eze: I don't want to see this boy in my class again. Your mates are outside go and join them.
Me: I'm sorry sir. Such won't repeat itself again.
Prof. Eze: sorry for yourself.
I went out of the class with my tail in between my legs. I was publicly disgraced, ''anyways when the class eventually comes to an end, I'd go to Prof. Ezes office and apologize'' i tot .
When I got outside, I saw lots of late comers who were driven out by prof.Eze hanging outside and to my greatest surprise I saw Cynthia, Maysons crush sitting outside alone, pressing her apple iPad, while listening to music. Cynthia was so weird and unlike Angel, she's kind of like an introvert. No one notices her presence in class. Well I wouldn't have known or noticed her, if Mayson hadn't informed me about her. Well, I'd have to admit, Cynthia was gorgeous, are tattoo and her nose ring, made her even more beautiful. I wouldn't dare to ask her out because she was Maysons wanna be chick. But I approached her anyways.
Me: hello bae, how is you? (In seguns voice *Jenifa diary, smiling)
Cynthia: what?.. Sorry What did you just say?
''Chai!, this babe na oyibo o'' i wondered ''her voice sounds British make I no go fall my hand o''.. I therefore had to switch my game up.
Me: sorry, I meant how are you?
Cynthia: ooh! Well, I'm good. Just listening to music. That old Lag is so boring, he is one humpty hell of a man.
Me: ooh! Okay. (Trying to understand what she just said) I haven't seen you in class before well just once though.
Cynthia: I'm always in class, I don't miss classes. I see you in class errday. You're one crazy dude.
Me: hahaha. I'm always quiet in class o. I don't talk much. Anyways where are you from?
Cynthia: I'm born to Nigerian parents, from Edo state and em, I was raised in the UK, but I was forced to school in this bloody f*cking place. Gosh! I so hate my parents.
Me: you'd get to love it here, with time. I promise
Cynthia: can somebody just kill right now.

While we were having our deep converstion. I saw a beep on my phone. It was a message. I opened it and saw.... ''Temy, you don dey craze o, I dey class dey observe you o'' it was from Mayson.

10 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2017
xolocious:
This is super story... Super story people don infect Temy. He goes on a long break when it get more interesting thereby putting us on a longggggggg thing (suspense)...

Temy why
Lol... Abeg, no vex. Abeg o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:30am On Jan 06, 2017
EKLE:
Temy hw fa with Angela na
Angela dey.. I just wan take am sequentially. But ryt nw we are still nt in good terms

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:31am On Jan 06, 2017
Sandra23:
Nice nice
thanks grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2017
saintbillion:
Una wan comit murder bah? Na carpenter dey fit transformer or una transformer na plank them use? Abeg finish this story yester u was cutting mango tree
lol.. Funny guy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ASBEE(m): 2:31am On Jan 06, 2017
Lol....mayson knw wan hear say you chance am.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 5:39am On Jan 06, 2017
YungTemy

Where is your house so i can send you an inverter cos this small update aint enough for me oooooooo. Ehen cry
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2017
Yewandequeen:
YungTemy

Where is your house so i can send you an inverter cos this small update aint enough for me oooooooo. Ehen cry
lol.. Baby g'd morning. I will try to update more today. No vex abeg grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2017
ASBEE:
Lol....mayson knw wan hear say you chance am.
lol.. Na sharp guy

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2017
YungTemy:

Aiit,will be expectant.
Morning and how was ur night?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Oris4show(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2017
getting more interested, love it die @yungtemmy, d p**sy lord

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by henryderek: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2017
YungTemy:

If u know say ur transformer is giving u headache to upd8, just come over n carry our own transformer @moniya in ibadan.. Almost every second I was refreshing d page thinking u don post
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2017
Prof Eze class finally came to an end after about 2hrs of non stop tutoring. Sometimes I just wonder if he ever gets tired, infact he stands throughout the class, without ever complaining that his joints were hurting him, he doesn't make use any handout or textbook, everything he say comes straightout of his head. I'd say Prof. Eze is a perfectionist.
Sighting Prof. Eze from afar coming out of the class with his briefcase, I hurriedly postponed my converstion with Cynthia and I ran straight to meet him, *willing to submit myself to helping him with his briefcase. He was quiet astonished.
Prof Eze: stop!!! what do you think you're trying to do?
Me: sir, I'm trying to help you carry your bag sir.
Prof Eze: did I tell you I'm too old?
''well of cause you're old, ...your hair is like that of wole soyinka only that it's not an Afro, your face is already wrinkled'' i tot deeply. ''infact you're twice the age of my father''. He starred at me, with rage in his eyes. I hoped he hadn't read my thoughts.
Me: sir, I'm very sorry for today. I had alot on my mind.
Prof. Eze: don't you know you're in a school premises. You're here to learn and obtain more wisdom and knowledge. You students just come to school and waste your parents money, galevanting around, doing all sort of unworthy and unindustrious things. I'm disappointed in you students and this school in general. I don't know why I'm here, I am a graduate of Cambridge university I know my worth. Please don't make me angry.
Me: please sir, such won't repeat it self.
Prof.Eze: you've made a promise. If such repeats itself, you will have issues with me.
Me: okay sir. Thank you very much.

I breathe a sign of relive, as I watched Prof. Eze zoomed off in his Mercedes Benz C250. Prof. Eze is very wealthy, infact he changes cars like a bachelor changes girlfriends. I really looked up to him.
After my brief discuss with Prof. Eze, I went over to meet Cynthia, who was supposedly waiting for me at the front of the lecture hall, on getting there I saw Mayson and Cynthia already familairizing.
Me: hey, Mayson what's up?
Mayson: sky... (looking at me with a ''If I catch you, I go finish you look'')
Me: Mayson my guy, you've already met Cynthia (she was smiling at me, opening her set of white teeth)
Mayson: yes o. So, Cynthia how are you doing now?. I'm Sorry for the break in transmission
Cynthia: I'm good, juz chilling. The weather is so hot,
Mayson: yh! That's just how it is over here. You care for a drink?
Cynthia: fo'sho I ain't doing none. Em' is Temy coming?.
Mayson: okay, Temy she said you should come but I thought you said, you were going out with precious today?
Me: oboy! Precious has travelled. (I lied)
Mayson: you no wan borrow my ps3?, at least you go dey play game for house wella. I don get the new FIFA14, the latest one, even GOD OF WAR, and Assassin creed.
Temy: Mayson you know say I no get TV na, na only home theatre I get, why you dey talk like this na.
Mayson: Choi! I don forget. My brain dey skip sometimes. Mehn... Kai, Kai, Kai..
Temy: Mayson wetin happen?
Cynthia: Temy, what's up with your friend? (looking at my direction)
Temy: I don't know, I think he is nervous. Probably because you're way too beautiful. He has a crush on you.
Mayson: Temy you dey.....*sigh, let's all go to get something to eat and drink.

We walked into a fast food restaurant in school, we sat down, and the waiter came over to our table to ask what we wanted. I smiled a devils smile..
Mayson: Temy why you dey smile?
Me: I'm just happy. Seeing you and Cynthia, your dream girl together, just gives me great joy. I'm happy for you guys.
Cynthia: oh Lord! You guys are funny, like seriously
Mayson: waiter abeg, give me malt and chicken lap,..
Waiter: okay.
Mayson: wait.. I hope say, una fry am well.
Waiter: yes.
Mayson: hey, baby.. What do you care for?
Cynthia: you got fried rice and beef?
Mayson: afa, give her fried rice and beef, give am five alive join am... Temy wetin you want?
Me: abeg you get pounded yam?
Waiter: yes sir
Me: good, mix am with egusi soup and turkey lap, and em, one bottle of harp for the road.
Waiter: okay sir.
Mayson: Temy... (touching my hand and smiling)
Me: Mayson you don turn gay oo, why you dey romance me na?
Mayson: Temy, abeg I no get money reach that one (*whispering), na only pounded yam and turkey lap I fit buy for you, even sef money no reach. Please abeg.
Me: ey! Which kind yawa be this, you wan fall your hand abi?
Mayson: no na, Money no too dey like that na.
Me: you dey f*ck u I swear. Anyway sha... Na even manage I wan manage this pounded yam.

To cut the long story short, I paid for the Harp, I no wan fall my guy hand. I was indeed satisfied, but still yet thoughts of Precious still beclouded my mind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by kakakoshina(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
waiting fffffffffor morrrrrrrrrrrrrre!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by henryderek: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
YungTemy:

To cut the long story short, I paid for the Harp, I no wan fall my guy hand. I was indeed satisfied, but still yet thoughts of Precious still beclouded my mind.

Thank God u gat money on u, if not so na washing u dey... U go wash plates tire join wf cynthia

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by saintbillion(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Continu.... After granshing the piece of meat, i cocomally paid for my own bottle of harp, and Cynthia was astonish. Wetin this slowpoke dey imagine(I thought to my self).
Me- Mayson Was up i get yarn for u o. Yawa gas yesterday as i go for Thompson house o, i continou.
Mayson- Billion abeg wetin happen. Immediately ''bleep'' it was a message on my phone. I thought it was an alert cause i was expecting some cash from my dad. Quickly i open at the message. It was from Precious and it read. Billion i am two months pregnant incase u think u can hit and run. I smile like a goat wc is been roasted, quickly sweats keeps running down my face.
Me- Mayson na later things we go relate, i get matters arisings. Giving a thought to myself oboy yawa don gas. See how u take dey open your eyes dey read. What are u reading @? If Yungtemmy neva finish the story na me wan come finish am for you? Or are u a learner?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by henryderek: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin
saintbillion:
Continu.... After granshing the piece of meat, i cocomally paid for my own bottle of harp, and Cynthia was astonish. Wetin this slowpoke dey imagine(I thought to my self).
Me- Mayson Was up i get yarn for u o. Yawa gas yesterday as i go for Thompson house o, i continou.
Mayson- Billion abeg wetin happen. Immediately ''bleep'' it was a message on my phone. I thought it was an alert cause i was expecting some cash from my dad. Quickly i open at the message. It was from Precious and it read. Billion i am two months pregnant incase u think u can hit and run. I smile like a goat wc is been roasted, quickly sweats keeps running down my face.
Me- Mayson na later things we go relate, i get matters arisings. Giving a thought to myself oboy yawa don gas. See how u take dey open your eyes dey read. What are u reading @? If Yungtemmy neva finish the story na me wan come finish am for you? Or are u a learner?

Lol.. Funny guy, were u there?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by olatex25(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
saintbillion:

guy u dey craze ooo, imagine am already getting carried away.. U no c'rious @all..
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by olatex25(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
saintbillion:

guy u dey craze ooo, imagine am already getting carried away.. U no c'rious @all.. cry
saintbillion:

guy u dey craze ooo, imagine am already getting carried away.. U no c'rious @all..
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by peeberry2(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
I love this ur story. am ur big fan

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Angelinastto(f): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lol Yungtemy Yo funny! Back to back Every update has been a hit!.

Me likit!

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by EKLE: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
I no even follow super story reach dis Temy story....it's captivating...more updates if not we go shw ur house with mats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by profmsboi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Old and new students of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) are hereby informed that the Affidavit Of Good Conduct has been made available on Kofa Portal.

New students are to proceed to the Kofa Portal. to download and print their Affidavit Of Good Conduct, which you are expected to fill and take to a High Court to sign before submitting a copy to the office of the Dean Of Students.
Also, both new and returning students (Old Students) of our great University are also expected to log on to the Kofa application site to download their oath form.​
All Old and New students are to complete and fill the oath form under the watch of the high court on or before the 16th of January.
The oath form was decided by the school senate after the severe protest by students last year.
The oath form will also stand as an evidence against any student who will henceforth violate the rules and regulation of the school (see revised edition of your faculty handbook).
Note: The Oath Form Is For Both Old And New Students. Even if you are in final year, you are expected to download the oath form and fill.

So, @YungTemy when are you planning to go back to school
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
angel.u don vex me o mek i knw lie.first u didnt invite me 4 dis wonderful story,second u didnt greet me happy new year.e no gud o....
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Angelinastto:
Do modify and put in your best. At the ending your name will be on our lips i promise.
Lemme invite people for you honey.........
Ccc Dtobs rachelfst Babsopey lawal1470 hormobolanle lankyanni girlhaley missmossy olatex25 spinxytinxy skillful01
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by costal(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nice one broda

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.