Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,107 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (593789 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2017
DTOBS:

Well...Trespass ke, me just see pretty gal that needs attention and what me is doing is giving it to her.. .
chai dtobs is a badt boi o
grincheesy

DTOBS:
Lol.. .you know he can't face me!

Baby, Hope you don't mind a trip to Eskimos? I got two tickets already.
I tink dtobs iz paying yungtemy back in hiz own coin..

Angelinastto u need tew see diz
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
DTOBS:

Baby, Hope you don't mind a trip to Eskimos? I got two tickets already.

Hmmmmm

Ask yungTemy for permission.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2017
Hadampson:
gringringringrin

where iz yewandequeen? abeg if u epp me c ha, tel ha sey i dey grit ha o
Lol
Am right here.

Are U sure it's just greetings grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Lol
Am right here.

Are U sure it's just greetings grin
Yez nah.. en eh i hear sth abt u.. buh i dnt bliv dem o

Is it 2ru u're flirtin with dtobs??
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Yez nah.. en eh i hear sth abt u.. buh i dnt bliv dem o

Is it 2ru u're flirtin with dtobs??

Buahahahaha

And who is spreading the rumour?
Did dtobs tell you that? Maybe you should ask him? tongue
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Buahahahaha

And who is spreading the rumour? Did dtobs tell you that? Maybe you should ask him? tongue
this is a yes or no question,
so madam (clears throat), are you flirting with dtobs.......yes or no!!!!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
ladiesBOO:

Tell me something, why are you so curious to know? Or do you plan to join the queue?

The answer to the question you asked can only be given by oga at the top either yungtemy or dtobs.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Buahahahaha

And who is spreading the rumour? Did dtobs tell you that? Maybe you should ask him? tongue
Ok bae.. i wil ask im
dtobs are u flirtin with yungtemy bae?? i mean yewandequeen

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
YungTemy how are you this evening and hope ur day has been great so far?

When I want to gossip, can u imagine your peeps saying am flirting with dtops. I didn't say anything as I was waiting for you to get back online and address the matter.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hadampson:
chai dtobs is a badt boi o
grincheesy

Lol... This guy won't kill me with lafuta oooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hadampson:
Ok bae.. i wil ask im

dtobs are u flirtin with yungtemy bae?? i mean yewandequeen
First, let me ask you! What is the definition of "Flirting"? grin

Yewandequeen:

Tell me something, why are you so curious to know? Or do you plan to join the queue?

The answer to the question you asked can only be given by oga at the top either yungtemy or dtobs.
*clears throat* i think the answer is best to know to the madam in za oza room! Or what do you think? wink

ladiesBOO:

Bros! Shey u dey interested ni? grin

Yewandequeen:

Hmmmmm

Ask yungTemy for permission.
Why should I do that? cheesy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
DTOBS:

Why should I do that? cheesy

Cos I believe you don't want to reap where you didn't sow tongue
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Cos I believe you don't want to reap where you didn't sow tongue
Loll.. . grin

Well what about me start sowing where I intend to reap later on? How about that? wink wink
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
DTOBS:

Loll.. . grin

Well what about me start sowing where I intend to reap later on? How about that? wink wink

Ask yungTemy for approval
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Ask yungTemy for approval
Buhaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaa

No time wink wink
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
DTOBS:

Buhaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaa

No time wink wink

People Won't see that you are hitting on me now oooooo before they start gossiping angry

Cc:Hadampson, ladiesBOO

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Continuation

''oboy na police o'', smart said repeatedly. ''they reach like 5, them carry AK 47, choi! Wetin we go do na?''. I could see panic written all over his face, as he ran straight to his laptop searching for where to hide it.
''we are the Nigerian police Force, open this door with immediate effect or we will break it down''.
I looked at Thompson, he just stood still like a statue, he was confused,
Me: we no fit open this door o (I said, whispering)
Mayson: if we no open am, them fit break am o.
Thompson: na who go snitch, who go give them information say, something dey happen for here?
Smart: instead of to dey reason who run this level, make we find where to hide these laptops.
Me: choi! Why I come o, this kin time. See wetin hunger and boredom cause, I for just dey my house jejely, dey soak my garri.
Thompson: no be time to dey regret be this. What's the way forward?
Me: Make we hide the laptops for inside ceiling na.
Mayson: na good idea o. Make we hide am for the kitchen ceiling.

The sound of the knocking grew louder, as the men of the police force, became impatient.

Police: we will break this door, if you don't open it.... Whoever is inside right now should open it, we know you're in there.
Me: Mayson abeg hurry up, I no wan go jail again abeg. . I no get money for bail o.

Mayson tiptoed to the kitchen and hid the laptops in the ceiling. They all formatted their phones, I didn't format mine, because I had nothing to hide.

Smart: Mayson go open the door, na your house we dey na.
Mayson: you dey mad o. You wan make them shoot me?
Smart: how them go shoot you. Police no dey shoot like that o. Shey you no know say, Police na your friend?
Mayson: leave that matter. My guy I dey fear o.
Thompson: Una be chicken, una too dey fear. Make I go open the door.

Thompson, slowly took the keys to the door from the table and went straight to the door to open it. He really took his time, and I could vividly see how scared he was. Thompson was always fund of acting brave when he wasn't. Well, immediately he opened the door, he was automatically sprayed in the face with ''a tear gas'', he cried out loudly. Holding his face with his hands.

Police: Na your punishment be that, idiot. We talk say make una open the door, una no wan answer abi. We go treat una fucck up one by one. Yeye people. Make the rest of una fall out o.

We came out begging for our lives. Well, luckily we weren't sprayed on the face like Thompson. The members of the police force ran into the room, searching for implicating evidence. They scattered the entire house, flinging the bed and chairs to one side.. But they found nothing.
''where una phone''?
We gave them our phones, they searched and searched and searched for evidence but they found none.
Police: me know una plan. Una go format una phones abi?
Smart: oga we no dey do yahoo yahoo. We be good pikin. Infact my papa na pastor.
Police: sharrap. Na why una con take time open the door?
Me: oga, we been dey fear, we think say na armed robber.

I looked at Thompsons direction and I could see his face already turning red. He just sat on the ground, probably regretting why opened the door at the first place.

Police: una most drop something o. We no fit just comot like that.
Mayson: bros, money no dey.
Smart: Abeg, if Money dey, we go personally call una, we go enter location go dey well.
Police: make una collect our number.

The police men dropped their numbers, and Mayson gave them a sum of 5000 naira. They left without taking any of us to the prison cell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:
YungTemy how are you this evening and hope ur day has been great so far?

When I want to gossip, can u imagine your peeps saying am flirting with dtops. I didn't say anything as I was waiting for you to get back online and address the matter.
lolz... Mehn, Dtobs don dey migrate small small from angel to Yewandequeen. Babe, abeg give am leg over.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
xolocious:

Nah me Domoh (greet) u pass oh coz u too much but as the matter be ehnnn (via) ur project supervisor sending you errands without giving u igho (money), U've got to smile and tell him thank you oh coz u're a guy and that will help in drawing you more closer to him and also get u better grades.

All the same sha, I greet u. Welcome back once again.
no be lie... Hoping everything works out well. Thanks
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
YungTemy:

lolz... Mehn, Dtobs don dey migrate small small from angel to Yewandequeen. Babe, abeg give am leg over.

Should I say am.disappointed right now? Ain't you supposed to fight for me? How can U ask me to do it myself by giving him leg over? Who does that angry
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
temmy diz ur updates small oo...U knw u'V starved us...Pls dey drop m back to forth hot hot grin....
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Should I say am.disappointed right now? Ain't you supposed to fight for me? How can U ask me to do it myself by giving him leg over? Who does that angry
aww.. Sowi babe. I will always fight for you But I can't decide 4 u.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dapo97:
temmy diz ur updates small oo...U knw u'V starved us...Pls dey drop m back to forth hot hot grin....
okay boss.. I drop one very soon.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hadampson:
chai dtobs is a badt boi o grincheesy

lolz... Oboy! Dtobs na very good, badt guy.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

People Won't see that you are hitting on me now oooooo before they start gossiping angry

Loll... Am a gentleman to the core.. .no hitting on you! You've got your space wink wink cheesy

YungTemy:

Heheheheh...
Bros, police don release you ni? Lol... grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
YungTemy:

lolz... Oboy! Dtobs na very good, badt guy.
Hahahahah.. .you want to kill me abi grin cheesy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

So i don turn tew gossiper abi grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hadampson:
So i don turn tew gossiper abi grin
tongue
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Its like these our Nigeria Policemen are using satellite to locate G Boys espec. Edo Pmen
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
YungTemy:

no be lie... Hoping everything works out well. Thanks

Definitely it will, keep up the good work and thanks for the suspense filled episodes U've updated us with, there hadn't been any dull moment.
Thank you once again...

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
I want to use this medium to wish our beloved and wonderful author YungTemy a "HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY ON NL".
Happy Anniversary to you bro and we look forward to more goodies coming from ur stable in no distant time.

Congrats bro!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
xolocious:
I want to use this medium to wish our beloved and wonderful author YungTemy a "HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY ON NL".
Happy Anniversary to you bro and we look forward to more goodies coming from ur stable in no distant time.

Congrats bro!!!
hnmmmmm

So where are we gonna celebrate it?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by kingsmith4(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Popo n dia wahala! Continu sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.