Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (593082 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dannybomb(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
yungtemy, boys dey vex for you o
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by kazytoti: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
yes oo
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by mctrendy001(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
yungtemy abegg upload naa....the story is captivating,thumps up
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Ure just hating on us.....FYI our babies are boys.
please have you seen empressFIDEL this evening for me?

abeg, if you see her, tell her say I dey find her
how's Dtobs before I forget?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2017
YungTemy:

lol.. Abeg make una do born girl... grin
Loll... See this uncle oooo

ladiesBOO:
please have you seen empressFIDEL this evening for me?

abeg, if you see her, tell her say I dey find her
how's Dtobs before I forget?
Lol, I'm here... Thanks for asking.

Yewandequeen:

Ure just hating on us.....FYI our babies are boys.
Don't mind him, he want to start famzing those gals.

Adesina12:

Sombori epp me laf...in Nigerian way grin grin grin

So what kind of juice you serve him?
Iz like this bloda iyaf use head to knack concrete floor. ..
E Sir, shey e fi ori gbale Lati ori keke ni?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2017
YungTemy this story is due for an update, kindly do the needful.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dannybomb(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:
YungTemy this story is due for an update, kindly do the needful.
do which needful, come you and your nairaland bf should continue with your love here, that's the new story we are reading, for reminder sake.

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Life is like a game of chess. Every move or decision you make, can either bring you an advantage or a disadvantage. But In my situation, the decision I made brought me a great *disadvantage.
After having an intensed sex with my ex girlfriend Precious, I warned her about the great repercussion which may likely unfold if Juliet found out we had sexual intercourse together. I told her to keep the *misadventure we had secret and not to tell a single being about it.
''Babe, promise me you won't tell a soul about what just happened between us'' I said, as I stood up from the bed, while getting ready to take my bathe. ''I promise I won't tell anyone'' she said, as she covered her breast with the bedsheet. ''but, I hope you don't hate me?'' she continued.
''babe, why will I hate you?.. Don't you know, I've never been attracted to anyone else but you. Juliet was your replacement when you fucckeed up... But the main issue right now is, lets keep this shidd secret. I don't trust Juliet''. I said, giving her a kiss on her forehead.
''let's take out bathe together'' precious said with a smile on her face.
We got into the batheroom together. We washed ourselves and in the process, we had another round of sex. Before Precious left for her room.
Few weeks later, Juliet came over to see me, she as jovial as ever, unlike before. She was beaming with smiles all over her face. And this in a way, made me happy.
''Babe, hope everywhere good. This one wey you dey get joy like this'' I asked feeling inquisitive. I held her close to me, feeling her soft skin on my chest.
''can't I be happy again'' was her reply.
''okay, are you less busy today'' I asked. I felt it was high time to do something exceptionally different for Juliet that day. Juliet was sort of like an inspiration to me, whenever she was happy, I'd sometimes feel a spark of joy lit up in me.
''No I'm not busy. I want to be with you throughout today'' she said, with a smile on her face.
''aww, that's so cute'', I said as I kissed her lips. ''okay, you know what... Lets visit a fast food restaurant. I gat some few cash on me''
''okay, no problem. Let me go home and get dressed, I will be back in no time'' Juliet said.
''No no no.. Come on. You're perfect. Just the way you are, lemme put on my jeans. So we can have the day to ourselves''.
We got into a *first class restaurant*,( at least, the restaurant was one of the best in Ekpoma, Edo state), we sat on an enclosed location, discussing. The waiter came over and asked for what we wanted to eat.
''please, what would you like to eat'' the waiter asked
''I'd like fried rice and chicken.. And emm, five alive'' Juliet said.
''give me.. Pounded yam and banga soup and include Beef in it and em a can of Guinness'' I said as the waiter left us.
In no time, the waiter served us, we prayed and we began to eat. It was quiet lovely, observing the both of us eating together in a restaurant.
''take me a picture, I want to put it on Facebook'' juliet said giving me her iphone 5.
''can't you see I'm eating'' I said frowning.. ''children of now adays''
''please... Baby please'' she said begging me to take her a picture by all means.
''okay, give me... Na just one picture I go take you o'' I collected the phone from her and snapped a couple of pictures. But something strange happened. Something very very strange that really amused me. While taking her pictures, I observed a whatsapp message pop up out on her phone screen and it was from the list expected person. *Emafidon*.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ftosino(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2017
After waiting for a week....
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2017
dannybomb:

do which needful, come you and your nairaland bf should continue with your love here, that's the new story we are reading, for reminder sake.

Awwww....so sweet. Well FYI yungtemy is a friend to dtobs and I and we do not plan to take over his precious thread. Rather we help him keep the thread busy till he updates his thread. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by GindoX(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2017
ftosino:
After waiting for a week....

Walahiiiii! He needs to be flog to ignite his head, that we have waited too long!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2017
GindoX:

Walahiiiii! He needs to be flog to ignite his head, that we have waited too long!

Chillax he is working on his project. Keep ur balls crossed wink he will update soon.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by GindoX(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Chillax he is working on his project. Keep ur balls crossed wink he will update soon.

Corrupt gurl, u too don sabi balls... See me in ma office now!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Much love to every single individual on this forum... In no particular order.... Yewandequeen, Dtobs, angelinastto, hadampson, Gindox, ftosino, ladiesboo, xolocious, olatex25, alamiendagash, missperfect28, adesina12, saintbillion, queenitee, samyfreshsmoth, dannybomb, gtin, bibijay123, nastynic,damibiz, saraphina, mctrendy001, kazytoti, EmpresFIDEL, damis28crown, kajsa08, Kimkardashain, olaitanboy, OnowuNdiigbo, SEEDORF441, OKUNOLA4REAL, nicerod, Eleniyan15, moscow0147, micbreezy7, Donvalentino, collinometricx, Levy03, slimkhan, OTAIFOHJ, xprezz02, Davidhero, Xplendour, kayspark27, swiz123, preciousuweh, harameede99, thunderfiremods, IZIBLAZE4JESUS, zaradina, kingofcasting, ASBEE, talk2saintify, Azeequeen, kajsa08, ehSKay, Spiritman99 and so many others yet to be mentioned.

You guys are just simply wonderful,... Though, I dey delay for the updates (due to school related issues) but you guys kept the trend going, infusing conversations each and every day, making the forum lively.
May God continue to bless and protect each and everyone of you. You guys are too much.

Regards.
Temy

4 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Shugarlipz(f): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
YungTemy nice Story. Waiting patiently for the next update. Please mention me. Thanks
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dannybomb(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Awwww....so sweet. Well FYI yungtemy is a friend to dtobs and I and we do not plan to take over his precious thread. Rather we help him keep the thread busy till he updates his thread. tongue
and you are doing a good job. carry on
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
dannybomb:

and you are doing a good job. carry on
Dtobs boo boo, How has been your day and hope you will soon round up at work? So you can return home to your twin babies and I.... we missed you like kilode.

Please get me a box of pizza on your way back home cos ur babies love the one i ate last night,they just kept kicking like they want more wink

Honey, have been meaning to tell you about dannybomb he acknowledged our love and i wont mind if we can support him in his business. He once mentioned to me that he needs some funds to fix faulty machines in his shop.

In anticipation of your return...... kisses...please ensure the driver isnt reckless in driving.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dannybomb(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Dtobs boo boo, How has been your day and hope you will soon round up at work? So you can return home to your twin babies and I.... we missed you like kilode.

Please get me a box of pizza on your way back home cos ur babies love the one i ate last night,they just kept kicking like they want more wink

Honey, have been meaning to tell you about dannybomb he acknowledged our love and i wont mind if we can support him in his business. He once mentioned to me that he needs some funds to fix faulty machines in his shop.

In anticipation of your return...... kisses...please ensure the driver isnt reckless in driving.
Hmmm, if I no damage your sweety head change my name.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
dannybomb:

Hmmm, if I no damage your sweety head change my name.

I don't get. What do u mean?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dannybomb(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I don't get. What do u mean?
let your husband bring the money you will know
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
In massive addy to me.. Every 23rd of march is all about me

5 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by kazytoti: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nice update but too short after a week of waiting. More grease to your elbow
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by XclusiveDee(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ema wetin!!!!!!! kasala ti burst ..lol
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Angelinastto(f): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
YungTemy:
Much love to every single individual on this forum... In no particular order.... Yewandequeen, Dtobs, angelinastto, hadampson, Gindox, ftosino, ladiesboo, xolocious, olatex25, alamiendagash, missperfect28, adesina12, saintbillion, queenitee, samyfreshsmoth, dannybomb, gtin, bibijay123, nastynic,damibiz, saraphina, mctrendy001, kazytoti, EmpresFIDEL, damis28crown, kajsa08, Kimkardashain, olaitanboy, OnowuNdiigbo, SEEDORF441, OKUNOLA4REAL, nicerod, Eleniyan15, moscow0147, micbreezy7, Donvalentino, collinometricx, Levy03, slimkhan, OTAIFOHJ, xprezz02, Davidhero, Xplendour, kayspark27, swiz123, preciousuweh, harameede99, thunderfiremods, IZIBLAZE4JESUS, zaradina, kingofcasting, ASBEE, talk2saintify, Azeequeen, kajsa08, ehSKay, Spiritman99 and so many others yet to be mentioned.

You guys are just simply wonderful,... Though, I dey delay for the updates (due to school related issues) but you guys kept the trend going, infusing conversations each and every day, making the forum lively.
May God continue to bless and protected each and everyone of you. You guys are too much.

Regards.
Temy
babe. I'm woahed. you are great!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by harameede99(f): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hadampson:
In massive addy to me.. Every 23rd of march is all about me
oh dear hw r we gonna celebrate it?i cnt wait
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by GindoX(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Young Temmy ride on... Í dey gbadun ú gaaan ni. Thanks for mentioning ma name.. More p**sy to Ur dick! grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
harameede99:
oh dear hw r we gonna celebrate it?i cnt wait
I don't know for now o buh i have a surprise for u dear.. Let's wait till that day sha smiley

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hadampson:
I don't know for now o buh i have a surprise baby.. Let's wait till that day sha smiley

Surprise my toes.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by kayspark27(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
YungTemy:

May God continue to bless and protected each and everyone of you. You guys are too much.

Regards.
Temy

seen baba
i domo u e'pa
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by olaitanboy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
guy why u wan dy post 1 by 1 nw see i hardly read stories bt for me reading this an u ar still fucking up na wa for u oooo am already lossing intrest in it
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Surprise my toes.
Hmmm...

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tnx bro temy,,am flattered,...,
...single individuals lyk seriously... undecided
EMAFIDON yaf com again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.